The ADMU Lady Eagles overpowered UST in 4 sets, ousting the Golden Tigresses and advancing to the V-League finalsread more
Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!read more
Guess the theme! Have you seen Twilight, Sister Act and these other movies? Share your thoughts and reviews in here!read more
Visually breath-taking and action-packed, Star Trek: Into Darkness will please casual and hardcore fans alike.read more
Alaska were on fire as they dominated Ginebra from the get-go, cruising to an 87-70 victory and taking Game 1 of the Finalsread more
diba po 995 monthly ng globe 512data...
eh bakit ganun, dumating 1st bill ko 1,187 with VAT........
hindi wala pa pong 1month, july 12 po ako kinabitan. dumating bill ko end ng july. well anyway dun nalang ako magbabayad sa office mismo para matanong ko. kasi wala pong sumasagot sa tawag at email ko eh.
GRAB A GLOBE BROADBAND AND LANDLINE TODAY!
Experience a Variety of VALUE-FOR-MONEY Products and Services!
Free Instant Messenger and Calendar for all packages!
Find the best plan suited for your broadband and landline lifestyle:
WIRELESS Service available w/n Metro-Manila (NCR) only where there is Globe 3G/HSDPA signal while WIRED Service available in selected areas in cities of Las Pinas, Paranaque, Pasay, Pasig, Makati, Manila, etc.
1. Signed Application Form (original)
2. Proof of ID (Driverís License, Passport, Company ID, etc.)
3. Proof of Billing (Meralco, PLDT, Cable Bill. Etc.)
4. Proof of Income (ITR, Credit Card Statement, Pay Slip, etc.)
For more info/details and to apply, contact:
(02)8460895 Res. T/F
A) The Globe Package(s)/Service(s) applied for will be installed/delivered to your Service Address within 3 - 5 working days after receipt of Filled Application w/ complete Supporting Documents.
B) A 7-day FREE Trial/ Acceptance period applies to all Packages/Services after which, subscriber is bound for 1-year lock-in period of package/service availed.
Last edited by add616reneb; Aug 6, 2008 at 12:38 AM.
With all due respect.. if u can... stay away from globelines.. i just have globelines for about one month now..i'm a blogger, net freak, it consultant. I transferred to Globelines from my previous provider because of the landline package. But what a horrible experience!!!
The past month...
* twice, i don't have internet access..(1st time, i was reconnected 6 days later, 2nd time, it was 4 days no connection)
* then just the other week, there was connection but you can't browse after your first page... i've been calling technical people, they said they had problems in our part of the country. 3 days later, my rightful speed returned.
My usual day...
* disconnected 5-7 times per day...
* today is the worst... just now, i'm uploading 5 40+Mb files to our server... before I reach 100% im disconnected again, so i have to re-upload.. it's been 3 hours that i'd been doing this... the first 2 files succeeded after several re-up tries..
* it's a pain to go thru the remaining 3 files.. wish me luck..
My take... bandwidth problems with too many subscribers... The dynamic IP config sucks!
When I have my new ISP.. I'm not planning to continue subscription... Thanks for the Lexmark printer anyway..
I don't intend to hurt your business, but I guess people should be warned... that's why we have this forum.
ask ku lang kasi im currently had this wireless internet data only 512..... eh kanina meron pong nagtayo ng poste dito samin, i ask sabi globe daw po.... available napo ba sa area namin *** wired internet? kasi if yes, pede ko ba papalitan yung current subscription ko to wired superfast internet with landline...kasi with the same MSF, i can have a landline with 786kbps wired internet connection.
sige salamat, by the way, are you anywhere near cainta or pasig ba?