PEx Highlights

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

REVIEW: Laggies

If Laggies was an animal, it will be an old turtle -- slow, old and boring. Read our full review here.

read more

Page 127 of 248 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 126 127 128 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 4952
    Completely incomplete avidpoolplayer's Avatar
    Hi again, mitchy_gurl.

Asikasuhin nyo na yan kasi sayang ang opportunity. Kapag nakuha nyo na ang Nomination Certificate nyo from BC through the low skilled pilot project, ang kasunod nun, mag-aapply na kayo for Permanent Resident visa sa Canadian Embassy. Family application yun, so sakop na kayong mag-asawa doon. Sino ang Principal Applicant, ikaw or your husband?

You have two options sa pag-file ng Permanent Resident visa application:

- sa Canadian Embassy sa country where you are a citizen (Manila);

or

- sa Canadian Embassy in Buffalo, NY, which is where you file if you have had legal residency in Canada for at least 12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchy_gurl View Post
    yung husbang ko po is stewarding at server naman po ako bali sa low skilled po kami. yung deadline na yun is sa HR lang. till May na lang po ata kasi *** processing for BC PNP yung sa pilot project ng government that i have to confirm with HR. bali yung application po na yun is sa BC PNP then kung maapprove ng province is diretso na po para sa residency.

bali my form na kami ng BC PNP and application for residency na binigay ng HR. in two weeks time ay makukuha ko na yung marriage certificate namin.

thank you avid..

scud

thanks sa info dito kami sa squamish. hehe

uu nga bakit ganun yung mga chinese at indians ganun din sabi sa amin dito kaya natigil yung 3D . may idea po kayo kung magakano?

thanks...

im new here... im still backreading previous posts...but i hope someone will find time to answer my questions... were applying for canada. one of our friends invited us to apply as workers sa hilton hotel..she happened to have an aunt that works there.. my questions are:
    1.) how much will i have to pay for working permit?

2) will i be paying separately for the VISa?

3. Usually how long does it take for the processing time, say no problem with the documents submitted..
    4) my friend asked first for payment, saying embassy do have deadlines, then asked for the documents after about 1 month.is this the usual process ba ****???

5.) how do the payments being sent to embassy??? were given a deposit slip and was told that a managers check was deposited already to canadian embassy's acct, is this correct? coz ive read in offcl canadian embssy website that it shld be submitted together with the docs to the embassy...
    6. does the docs that you need to send to embassy thru emabssy's courier needs to be picked up from the house of the person applying for visa??? or it can be in anyones address???

i hope someone will enlighten us.. kasi feeling namin niloloko na kami nung nag aya sa amin... this is supposed to be direct hire from hilton... theres discrepancy with the validation in the deposit slip kaya lalo kami naghinala....
    thank you!

hi tanong ko lang, may tsismis akong naririnig na ndi na daw pwedeng mag-apply ng PR ang mga bagong live-in caregiver na pupunta ng canada .. may naririnig ba *** tungkol dito?

Hi nicolesexy72.

Kindly read this previous post about how work permits are processed before reading the rest of my reply.

http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/show...postcount=2331

Did you undergo a proper selection and hiring process with the Hilton? If not, medyo dapat ata magtaas ka ng kilay mo...

If you visit the Canadian Embassy, Manila website:

Fees must be paid by bank draft, certified cheque, manager’s cheque, or postal money order payable to the “Canadian Embassy, Manila”. Cheques can be issued by any local or international banks and post offices and should be valid for at least 6 months upon submission of your application. If bank drafts are issued from a bank in Canada in Canadian dollars, the "drawee" must be left blank. Fees can only be paid in Canadian Dollar and Philippine Peso currencies although it is advisable to pay in Canadian Dollars to avoid currency fluctuation. Cash payment is not accepted.

The application fee for a Work Permit (which is the type of temporary resident visa you are applying for) is CAD$ 150, and you are correct it is paid to the Embassy along with the submission of your work permit application.

Usually, the Canadian employer is expected to shoulder that cost.

A work permit currently takes 12 weeks to process, including the medical examination. You can verify this through the Canadian Embassy website: http://geo.international.gc.ca/asia/...rvstan-en.aspx

What "deadline" is your friend talking about? No disrespect to your friend, but it sounds like a scam to me. There are no quotas on the number of work permits that the Embassy can issue.

Whoever is preparing the application or representing your application is allowed to have the application picked up via courier at any address. Who has your complete application...nasa kanya ba o nasa iyo pa? What forms were you asked to complete and what supporting documents did you prepare? Kasama ang passport sa pagsubmit ng application...did your friend ask you to send it, or sinabi niyang hindi mo kailangang i-submit?

If your friend doesn't have the application, it doesn't make sense to deposit a payment to the Embassy...especially when their process for accepting work permit applications is clear --- your payment is enclosed with your application upon submission...not made through deposit.

Furthermore, the direct hire process requires that the work permit be inspected and validated by the Philippine Overseas Labour Office (POLO) who has jurisdiction over the area where your Employer is running their company/business.

Think long and hard about sending your hard earned money (especially through Western Union or deposit to a personal account) to someone proposing a process that is "too good to be true."

Please remember: No LMO, no work permit.

Here are some tips from Citizenship and Immigration Canada on how to avoid being the victim of fraud or scams: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/departm...tice-fraud.asp

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolesexy72 View Post
    im new here... im still backreading previous posts...but i hope someone will find time to answer my questions... were applying for canada. one of our friends invited us to apply as workers sa hilton hotel..she happened to have an aunt that works there.. my questions are:

3. Usually how long does it take for the processing time, say no problem with the documents submitted..
    4) my friend asked first for payment, saying embassy do have deadlines, then asked for the documents after about 1 month.is this the usual process ba ****???

5.) how do the payments being sent to embassy??? were given a deposit slip and was told that a managers check was deposited already to canadian embassy's acct, is this correct? coz ive read in offcl canadian embssy website that it shld be submitted together with the docs to the embassy...
    6. does the docs that you need to send to embassy thru emabssy's courier needs to be picked up from the house of the person applying for visa??? or it can be in anyones address???

i hope someone will enlighten us.. kasi feeling namin niloloko na kami nung nag aya sa amin... this is supposed to be direct hire from hilton... theres discrepancy with the validation in the deposit slip kaya lalo kami naghinala....
    thank you!
    Last edited by avidpoolplayer; Mar 25, 2009 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by draindead View Post
    hi tanong ko lang, may tsismis akong naririnig na ndi na daw pwedeng mag-apply ng PR ang mga bagong live-in caregiver na pupunta ng canada .. may naririnig ba *** tungkol dito?
    Hello draindead.

Live In Caregivers can qualify to apply for permanent resident visas...just not right away.

They must satisfy the following requirements, based on the information presented on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website:

You can become a permanent resident of Canada if you have completed at least two years of employment as a live-in caregiver:

- The two years must be within three years of the date you arrived in Canada. You can use an ROE or letter from your employer(s) confirming the period of time that you have worked and either a statement of earnings or T4 slips, as proof of your employment.

- The two years do not include any extended time outside Canada. For example, if you leave Canada on vacation for three months, that period does not count in the two-year requirement. If you work for your employer outside Canada, for example, on a family vacation, this also will not count in the two-year requirement.

You can verify that through their website:
    http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/ca...y.asp#resident

Hope this helps.

[QUOTE=avidpoolplayer;34541912]Hi nicolesexy72.

Did you undergo a proper selection and hiring process with the Hilton?>> HINDI PO, KC ANG SABI NILA YUNG HILTON ANG PRIORITY NILA AY YUNG MGA RELATIVES NUNG EMPLOYEES NILA DUN.ME AUNTIE *** DUN.& THEY SAIS THAT YUNG ISANG HEAD PO DUN NG HILTON AY KILALA YUNG CONSUL DITO AT NAKAUSAP DAW PO AT NAGSABI NA WAIVED NA DAW PO WHATEVER INTERVIEW SA EMBASSY & NO INTERVIEWS NA FR HILTON BSTA NAG GRANT NA DAW PO NG J.O. TILL NOW DPA PO NAMIN NAKIKITA YUNG J.O. MORE THAN 2 MOS KO NA NI RE REQUEST...

[I]Fees must be paid by bank draft, certified cheque, manager’s cheque, or postal money order payable to the “Canadian Embassy, Manila”. ...>>ETO NGA PO YUNG NAKITA KOA KAYA LALO AKO NAGHINALA..KC BKIT MAUUNA YUNG PAYMENT NAMIN TAPOS AFTER 2 MOS PA NIOLA HININGI MGA DOCS....

Usually, the Canadian employer is expected to shoulder that cost.>>PKI LINAW PO NETO..U MEAN PO NA PAG DIRECT HIRE, USUALLY THE EMPLOYER WILL PAY THIS AS WELL??? ANG SINABI *** PO **** AY YUNG PLANE TICKET ANG BABAYARAN NILA

A work permit currently takes 12 weeks to process, including the medical examination. >>>YEAH NAKITA KO DIN PO TO..YUNG PINSAN KO PO AND IBANG NAG APPLY DIN MORE THAN 6 MOS NA LAPA BALITA

What "deadline" is your friend talking about? >>DEADLINE DAW PO NG PAYMENT SA EMBASSY.. KESYO DAW PO ME JO NA DUN SA EMBASSY & NEED NA BAYARAN AGAD YUN...KC PAG DI DAW PO NA MIT YUNG DEADLINE NG EMBASSY E ME FINE DAW PO..

nasa kanya ba o nasa iyo pa? >>NASA KANYA NAPO, NA SUBMIT NA DAW PO NYA SA EMBASSY, A COURIER PIKED IT UP IN THEIR HOUSE
    What forms were you asked to complete and what supporting documents did you prepare? Kasama ang passport sa pagsubmit ng application...did your friend ask you to send it, or sinabi niyang hindi mo kailangang i-submit?>>APPLICATION FORM (YUNG KATULAD PO NUNG ANDUN SA WEBSITE NG CANADIAN EMBASSY), NBI, TOR, NSO BIRTH & MARRIAGE CERT, PASSPORT, PIC

Furthermore, the direct hire process requires that the work permit be inspected and validated by the Philippine Overseas Labour Office (POLO) who has jurisdiction over the area where your Employer is running their company/business.>>THEN THEY SHLD HAVE COPIES OF THIS & WE CAN REQUEST TO SEE THIS DOCS, RIGHT?

Think long and hard about sending your hard earned money (especially through Western Union or deposit to a personal account) to someone proposing a process that is "too good to be true.">>.ACTUALLY NAKABIGAY NAPO KAMI NG MONEY SA KANILA. THEY GAVE US A DEPOSIT SLIP BEARING HE NAME OF "CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA" AS THE ACCT NAME OF THE SUPPOSD TO BE EMBASSIES ACCT.

Please remember: No LMO, no work permit.>>OK I HAVE TO CHECK THIS FROM THEM...

BY THE WAY, I HAVE OTHER QUESTION PO NA DI NYO NASAGOT, YUNG WORK PERMIT FEE, YUN *** ANG BABAYRAN, KASAMA NA PO DITO YUNG VISA NA I ISSUE SA AMIN???

THANKS MUCH FOR THE INFO.S. IT WILL GUIDE US BETTER...KASI WE WILL BE TALKING TO THAT PERSON & WE JUST WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ENOUGH INFO SO THAT DI NYA KAMI MAPAPAIKOT...

Nicolesexy72,

Hindi dini-deposit ang payment sa Embassy sa isang bank account. Ang payment para sa work permit application (yung CAD$ 150) ay nakalakip dapat sa application kapag pinakuha sa courier (submission yon...hindi tinatanggap ng Embassy ang application directly...kailangang dumaan sa courier para may record ka na natanggap nila ang application mo).

2 lang ang forms na fini-fill up para sa work permit application:

- IMM5257 Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada; and
    - Personal Information Form

Eto ang application kit na specific for work permit applicants in Manila: http://geo.international.gc.ca/asia/..._permit-en.pdf

As you can see sa checklist nila, hindi requirement ang NSO birth certificate or marriage certificate, or kahit TOR or diploma.

Malinaw din na nakasulat: Please note that an incomplete application will be returned at the applicant’s expense. Kung walang fee na nakalakip sa application niyo, incomplete yon...and therefore, hindi nila ipo-process.

Ang fee na CAD$ 150 ay payment sa Embassy for processing your work permit application. Ito lang ang binabayaran sa Embassy, and kapag approved ang isang applicant, the Embassy will issue the work permit (which is a temporary resident visa).

POEA guidelines talk about what Canadian employers are supposed to shoulder para sa foreign worker. Kindly visit their website.

Ngayon kung may siningil pa sa inyong ibang fee ang kaibigan mo on top of the work permit application fee, malamang sa bulsa na nila yun napunta.

Sa 12 weeks na Embassy processing, kasama na doon ang medical. Kung wala pang feedback ang pinsan mo, kaduda-duda na yon...at the very least dapat mayroon na dapat siyang hawak na Acknowledgment of Receipt na may file number niya at usually kasama na doon ang notice na dapat magpa-medical na siya.

Sad to say...mukhang niloko na nga kayo ng kaibigan mo.

[QUOTE=nicolesexy72;34550046]
    Quote Originally Posted by avidpoolplayer View Post
    Hi nicolesexy72.

Did you undergo a proper selection and hiring process with the Hilton?>> HINDI PO, KC ANG SABI NILA YUNG HILTON ANG PRIORITY NILA AY YUNG MGA RELATIVES NUNG EMPLOYEES NILA DUN.ME AUNTIE *** DUN.& THEY SAIS THAT YUNG ISANG HEAD PO DUN NG HILTON AY KILALA YUNG CONSUL DITO AT NAKAUSAP DAW PO AT NAGSABI NA WAIVED NA DAW PO WHATEVER INTERVIEW SA EMBASSY & NO INTERVIEWS NA FR HILTON BSTA NAG GRANT NA DAW PO NG J.O. TILL NOW DPA PO NAMIN NAKIKITA YUNG J.O. MORE THAN 2 MOS KO NA NI RE REQUEST...

[I]Fees must be paid by bank draft, certified cheque, manager’s cheque, or postal money order payable to the “Canadian Embassy, Manila”. ...>>ETO NGA PO YUNG NAKITA KOA KAYA LALO AKO NAGHINALA..KC BKIT MAUUNA YUNG PAYMENT NAMIN TAPOS AFTER 2 MOS PA NIOLA HININGI MGA DOCS....

Usually, the Canadian employer is expected to shoulder that cost.>>PKI LINAW PO NETO..U MEAN PO NA PAG DIRECT HIRE, USUALLY THE EMPLOYER WILL PAY THIS AS WELL??? ANG SINABI *** PO **** AY YUNG PLANE TICKET ANG BABAYARAN NILA

A work permit currently takes 12 weeks to process, including the medical examination. >>>YEAH NAKITA KO DIN PO TO..YUNG PINSAN KO PO AND IBANG NAG APPLY DIN MORE THAN 6 MOS NA LAPA BALITA

What "deadline" is your friend talking about? >>DEADLINE DAW PO NG PAYMENT SA EMBASSY.. KESYO DAW PO ME JO NA DUN SA EMBASSY & NEED NA BAYARAN AGAD YUN...KC PAG DI DAW PO NA MIT YUNG DEADLINE NG EMBASSY E ME FINE DAW PO..

nasa kanya ba o nasa iyo pa? >>NASA KANYA NAPO, NA SUBMIT NA DAW PO NYA SA EMBASSY, A COURIER PIKED IT UP IN THEIR HOUSE
    What forms were you asked to complete and what supporting documents did you prepare? Kasama ang passport sa pagsubmit ng application...did your friend ask you to send it, or sinabi niyang hindi mo kailangang i-submit?>>APPLICATION FORM (YUNG KATULAD PO NUNG ANDUN SA WEBSITE NG CANADIAN EMBASSY), NBI, TOR, NSO BIRTH & MARRIAGE CERT, PASSPORT, PIC

Furthermore, the direct hire process requires that the work permit be inspected and validated by the Philippine Overseas Labour Office (POLO) who has jurisdiction over the area where your Employer is running their company/business.>>THEN THEY SHLD HAVE COPIES OF THIS & WE CAN REQUEST TO SEE THIS DOCS, RIGHT?

Think long and hard about sending your hard earned money (especially through Western Union or deposit to a personal account) to someone proposing a process that is "too good to be true.">>.ACTUALLY NAKABIGAY NAPO KAMI NG MONEY SA KANILA. THEY GAVE US A DEPOSIT SLIP BEARING HE NAME OF "CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA" AS THE ACCT NAME OF THE SUPPOSD TO BE EMBASSIES ACCT.

Please remember: No LMO, no work permit.>>OK I HAVE TO CHECK THIS FROM THEM...

BY THE WAY, I HAVE OTHER QUESTION PO NA DI NYO NASAGOT, YUNG WORK PERMIT FEE, YUN *** ANG BABAYRAN, KASAMA NA PO DITO YUNG VISA NA I ISSUE SA AMIN???

THANKS MUCH FOR THE INFO.S. IT WILL GUIDE US BETTER...KASI WE WILL BE TALKING TO THAT PERSON & WE JUST WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ENOUGH INFO SO THAT DI NYA KAMI MAPAPAIKOT...

yung nga AVIDPOOL, naghinala na ako ng husto nung yung isang ni refer ko eh napansin nya na yung date ng validation sa deposit slip ay pumatak ng sunday ... thank you for claryfying evrything...
    ang laki talaga ng tulong ng PEX skin... lahat ng problema ko sa lahat ng aspeto nasasagot dito... KUDOS sa lhat ng tumutulong dito sa PEX...
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

9. Advertisement

Nicolesexy72,

My only regret is that you read about this stuff too late...di sana hindi ka naloko ng kaibigan mo.

Hope you get some justice for that.

yung nga AVIDPOOL, naghinala na ako ng husto nung yung isang ni refer ko eh napansin nya na yung date ng validation sa deposit slip ay pumatak ng sunday ... thank you for claryfying evrything...
    ang laki talaga ng tulong ng PEX skin... lahat ng problema ko sa lahat ng aspeto nasasagot dito... KUDOS sa lhat ng tumutulong dito sa PEX...
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

hi magtanong lang ako...my hubby needs to go to canady for a business meeting...what will be the process? saka how long will it take for a single entry visa? any help would be of great help..thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by avidpoolplayer View Post
    Nicolesexy72,

My only regret is that you read about this stuff too late...di sana hindi ka naloko ng kaibigan mo.

Hope you get some justice for that.

oo nga eh... i guess if you really trusted the person you will always give the benefit of the doubt. thats what happened. to think na i work with a bank for more than 6 yrs pero *** napainsin mga discrepencies dun sa bngay skin na dep slip kc nga yung trust andun .kc isang angkan ang kanyang encouraged to work there....haist...

sana mabawi pa namin ang mani & docs namin... hey thanks again...

Hello, geraldine682000.

Your husband would need to secure a visitor visa. CAD$ 75 ang single entry visitor visa, and it is processed within 10 to 15 working days.

Kindly download the country-specific application kit at the Canadian Embassy, Manila, andun po yung document checklist, photo specifications and yung application form: http://geo.international.gc.ca/asia/...ry_visa-en.pdf

He also has to fill out po yung Personal Information Form: http://geo.international.gc.ca/asia/...fo_form-en.pdf

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by geraldine682000 View Post
    hi magtanong lang ako...my hubby needs to go to canady for a business meeting...what will be the process? saka how long will it take for a single entry visa? any help would be of great help..thanks in advance.

Avid and or Scud

Magandang araw po, mga kapuso at kapamilya sa Pex . Ask lang po sana, kung meron ka 3 kids below 18 yrs. old and you are a PR status na in Canada, ano po ba mga benefits na makukuha ng mga bata at pano to binibigay ng government , kung sakali. Salamat po.

NO ABSOLUTE TRUTH N SCIENCE Angelforlife's Avatar
    Pinadalhan kami ng ganitong letter...

Canadian Embassy Update Letter Notices - Synergylink on settlement funds
    Saturday, March 21, 2009 3:22 AM
    This sender is DomainKeys verified
    "Roger Almoradie" <ralmoradie@gmail.com>
    Add sender to Contacts
    To:
    ralmoradie@go2canada.com
    Dear client;

Most of you who initially received their confirmation letters from the Canadian Embassy last October 2008, are by now have either already received or about to receive your Update Notice letters from the embassy regardiing your application for immigration to Canada. This notice letter have a deadline, so it is a must that you atend to the items in the said letter required by the embassy. For information about your job description, you may send email to: jd_updae@go2canada.com. For document inquiries, please call Tummie or Rona of Dox International at 8798499/8798506 (clientsupport@go2canada.com).

In case you can still recall who your marketing personnel is, you may also get in touch with them.

Let me emphasize that your generic letter contains a part pertaining to Settlement Funds (SF). The embassy requires that you submit (a) Proof of Net Worth Form, (b) supporting verifiable documents and (c) History of Funds. The minimum amount required by the Embassy, if you look into the link mentioned in the Embassy Immigration Notice ( http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigra...lled/funds.asp ), is the amount needed to cover the general cost of living expenses in Canada for at least 6-months.

By the way, Synergylink, an affiliate of CIC, have handled similar pre/post filing immigration concerns of its clients in the past. Synergylink Business Services (formerly Synergized Consultancy Services International, Inc.) for your info, is located inside the Canadian Immigration Consultancy at Blk25 Unit4 Coastal Mall, Tambo, Paranaque City.

Synergylink, is particularly focused on financial planning as regard to the Settlement Funds requirement of its clients. It complements CIC in immigration consultancy matters.
    Having problems on Settlement Funds? Direct your inquiries to Roger Almoradie.

Updated contact information are as follows:
    TL: 323-6720 loc. 8439
    DL: 566-1085
    CP: 09285521190

Synergylink Business Services

Then nagtanong kami sa CIC baka nasa kanila na ang notice letter or kung sa amin direct ipapadala ay kung kaylan kaya darating para may idea kami kung kailan namin aayusin ang ibang papers or documents halimbawa ang passport ulit sa pag update, then tinanong kami kung anong year ang filing namin sabi namin ay May 2005, sabi ba naman ay 2010 pa ang notice letter kung padadalhan na kami. Hindi ba nakakatawa na padalhan na kami ng ganitong klaseng email na ipapaalala na baka ipadala na ang notice letter tapos 2010 pa pala kung sakali.

Ang tanong, mayron na ba sa inyo ang napadalhan ng ganitong klaseng email at pagkatapos ay kailan dumating ang notice letter ninyo. Kailan din nafile ang papers ninyo. Tnks po sa makakasagot.

thanks for the quick reply...hopefully everything runs smoothly...God bless

thank you!
    Simple lang ang sagot sa mga tanong mo.

Walang hiring kung walang maipakitang LMO (Labor Market Opinion).
    Kapag walang LMO, wala kang dapat bitiwan na pera.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Libra View Post
    Magandang araw po, mga kapuso at kapamilya sa Pex . Ask lang po sana, kung meron ka 3 kids below 18 yrs. old and you are a PR status na in Canada, ano po ba mga benefits na makukuha ng mga bata at pano to binibigay ng government , kung sakali. Salamat po.
    Para sa mga bata na below 18 yrs may Canada Child Tax Benefit, yung amount depende sa laki Family net income. Mas mataas ang benefits sa mga nasa low-income.

Sa mga kids below 6 may Universal Child Care Benefit na $100/month.

Kung may anak kang 3 yrs. old, may UCCB siya na $100 plus CCTB na +/- $200.. total of $300.

Kung icoconvert mo sa peso nasa 11,000+ pesos a month, bigay lang ng Canada sa mga bata

avid,

ang husband ko principal. uu nga eh sayang kung papalagpasin pa namin ito. thank you pala sa lahat ng info... antay ko lang yung marriage certificate namin then apply n kami by next week submit ko na lahat.

got one question for you and SCUD.

at this point of time would it really benefits us paying our RRSP $280 a month with the economy we have right now? i saw a lot of canadians withdraw thier RRSP. opinyon nyo lang?

thanks and more power...

Scud

Hello Scud, salamat sa info., mejo advance masyado ang iniisip ko, malay mo, in God's time, maging totoo na.... regards....

Quote Originally Posted by geraldine682000 View Post
    thanks for the quick reply...hopefully everything runs smoothly...God bless
    When you prepare your complete visitor visa application po, I'd recommend that you make a photocopy of it so you have it on record.

In the future, should you and your husband decide you will pursue an application for permanent resident visa, then you have your husband's old visitor visa application as a reference.

Hope this helps.

Page 127 of 248 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 126 127 128 137 177 227 ... LastLast