PEx Highlights

Calling All Travel Bloggers!

Wanna get featured in PEx-Travel? Share with us your travel blogs and have your entries promoted around PinoyExchange!

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

Watch 'The Legend Ends' Trailer!

Check out the trailer of the final instalment of the Rurouni Kenshin series, 'The Legend Ends.'

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

PHOTOS: Daquis Bags V-League MVP Plum

Wonder who won the other awards? Check out the Shakey's V-League Awarding gallery here!

read more

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Stellar (Cubao) - Their New Australian Account called Clover...

questions or information about the upcoming Aussie Account called Clover...

post it here...
    thanks...

nice minwoo nag start ka na pala ng thread na to which is tama rin lang at d na sa ip relay...bawal ata d ip relay dun.. pm na kita

here are good informations about the aussie account in stellar called CLOVER...

1. if you wish to apply for their australian account... you need to hit 30wpm sa typing exam nila with 98% accuracy... may retake naman... 4 na beses ata... pumasa me sa 1st take (hehehe)
    2. no weekend work...
    3. email and voice support ang australian account nila... telecoms ang LOB... sabi nila sa isang araw... you are going to answer emails and take-in calls... so 4 hours voice and 4 hours email support...
    4. day job po... work schedule is between 7am-8pm... it doesnt mean that you are going to work for 13 hours... your schedule could be from 9am-6pm... or 8am-5pm... etc...
    5. talagang one day processing lang dito... i applied at around 5pm... natapos me ng 8:30pm... casual wear lang po kung pupunta kayo... no need to wear polo shirt or be in business casual... etc... naka jeans lang me nung nagapply... (im actually wearing my lucky shirt nun nung nagapply me, that shirt gave me job offers before... kaya yun sinuot ko yun... hehehe)

... apply na kayo... you have exactly one week to apply... kasi the aussie account will start on may5...

minwoo,

ok *** b un kahit mga 2pm na ako mkarating sa stellar?

pm me if you have questions...

hey nujj... i think online ka today? add kita sa YM... PM me your YM... i will answer your questions there... thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by minwoo View Post
    hey nujj... i think online ka today? add kita sa YM... PM me your YM... i will answer your questions there... thanks...
    ok.............

uy apply ako dito! pano ba?

Quote Originally Posted by minwoo View Post
    here are good informations about the aussie account in stellar called CLOVER...

1. if you wish to apply for their australian account... you need to hit 30wpm sa typing exam nila with 98% accuracy... may retake naman... 4 na beses ata... pumasa me sa 1st take (hehehe)
    2. no weekend work...
    3. email and voice support ang australian account nila... telecoms ang LOB... sabi nila sa isang araw... you are going to answer emails and take-in calls... so 4 hours voice and 4 hours email support...
    4. day job po... work schedule is between 7am-8pm... it doesnt mean that you are going to work for 13 hours... your schedule could be from 9am-6pm... or 8am-5pm... etc...
    5. talagang one day processing lang dito... i applied at around 5pm... natapos me ng 8:30pm... casual wear lang po kung pupunta kayo... no need to wear polo shirt or be in business casual... etc... naka jeans lang me nung nagapply... (im actually wearing my lucky shirt nun nung nagapply me, that shirt gave me job offers before... kaya yun sinuot ko yun... hehehe)

... apply na kayo... you have exactly one week to apply... kasi the aussie account will start on may5...

up ko lang...how much is the basic salary and will you receive this pay once you start your trainining or training allowance just like the ip relay account? what about hmo coverage (or for regular employees only)? thanks for any info on these questions.

Quote Originally Posted by chinito_henson View Post
    uy apply ako dito! pano ba?
    walk in ka na lang para mabilis one day processing *** daw sbi ni minwoo, if u really are interested app ka na kase start ng training daw for aussie acct. is may 5...i'll be having my app today papunta ako ng 2pm...read mo rin *** mga post ni minwoo sa stellar ip relay thread un last page may mga info sya dun..... nga pala i read ur post sa rmh/nco and i learned na dati ka nagwowork dun ok naman ba sya? what mga shifting sya? i'll be having my training this wed sa katipunan then back to nco para sa product training siguro un

pa pm or post naman ang starting salary!

tnx

^ nge, kala ko ba magttrain kana sa nco? yup, worked there last dec for xbox, ok naman. im not familiar with the other accounts kaya maglurk kana muna dun sa rmh thread. regarding shifts, 24/7 ops kaya madami.

as stated

^ nge, kala ko ba magttrain kana sa nco? yup, worked there last dec for xbox, ok naman. im not familiar with the other accounts kaya maglurk kana muna dun sa rmh thread. regarding shifts, 24/7 ops kaya madami.
    honga, kaya medyo nakakalito tagal kase tumawag ng nco para sked ng training *** nkapag apply tuloy muna ako sa stellar kala ko kasi d na tatawag rmh...bhala na kng ano mas mganda mahirap kc wala p ko cc experience.....

Quote Originally Posted by LeX_TALioNiS View Post
    pa pm or post naman ang starting salary!

tnx
    12k for the aussie account...day shift sya

nga pala, y did u leave rmh kng ok un and ur earning 30k na pala?

kahit po ba may experience na from previous cc, 12k parin ang salary?

i'm wishing on a star.... babyloves_78's Avatar
    Hello, i've received a call a while ago from stellar and had my initial interview. Tom is my scheduled typing test. any tips? after the typing test what's next? thanks!

more information...

... 5 weeks ang training ng aussie account... 2weeks for foundations... another 2weeks for product training... and then finally yung nesting... that is for a week... sa buong 5week training allowance lang ang binibigay nila with free meal on your first 2weeks... non-taxable yung allowance... if you are going to sum all of the allowance... papatak siya ng 11k...

... one day po talaga ang process sa stellar... the best way to apply is to walk-in and take their assessments...

... when it comes to incentives... tapat na po yung 12k... wala silang bonuses like attendance bonus, meal and transportation allowance on top of your basic pay... yung 12k po pala is taxable pa...

... they dont give premium pay to experienced agents eh... tapat na talaga ang 12k...

... sa benefits naman very minimal lang... hmo card lang meron sila...

... i hope this answers your questions...

... pm me if you want to know more about clover...

hi ask ko *** kng mahigpit *** sa recruitment? i mean fluent b nmn com skill m? or above average? nga *** my tech account b ***??? reply po ^_^

... babyloves_78... my tip is to listen to the recordings very carefully... good spacing is important... good punctuation is also a must... remember that the accuracy is 98%... every error counts... minimize your errors ... hangang 4 lang dapat ang errors mo... after that you are going to have a 20item grammar test... make sure na i-pasa mo din yun... kasi if you dont... that is the end of your recruitment... after the grammar exam is the email exam... remember we are email support agent... a good email letter is a must... after the email exam... basic encoding... wow... so many typing test noh?... ganun talaga... email support tayo... after those 4exams... final interview na...

... to nc_one15 naman... i think my comm. skills is above average... ive been to 2 hard to get-in call centers na... as in sa sobrang hirap... paminsan wala silang nakukuha... nung nag-contract signing nga ako eh... dalawa lang kami eh... and yung campaign ko pa is technical... medyo kasi na-angasan me sayo eh... but anyways to answer your questions... your comm. skills should be above average... yung iba sa initial pa lang tanggal na...

... ayaw ko sabihin kung sang company me nag-work... baka naman sabihin niyo mayabang me... medyo bigatin ang pinangalingan ko... yung dalawang company ko na yun... they belong to the top 5 call centers in the philippines for the past 4years na... yung 1st call center job ko is sa makati... 4 yung branches nila dun... isa sa insular, isa sa enterprise, isa along ayala ave. and yung isa sa pbcom towers... they have a branch in commonwealth and isa sa alabang... mukhang alam niyo na noh? yung 2nd call center ko naman is sa ortigas... their offices are found in EDSA central, one in Octagon bldg. and yung isa is sa TEKTITE... eto rin siguro alam niyo na... bahala na kayung manghula... remember di-ako mayabang... ang bait
    ko nga... i give tips... but if you want me to be defensive.. i can be...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast