PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Purefoods Back to Winning Ways

Mark Barroca starred in a furious 2nd half comeback win against the GlobalPort, scoring 25 points for Purefoods.

read more

FEATURE: Expectations for Gilas 3.0

With Chot Reyes out of the picture and the Gilas program 'under review', JPM ponders on the possibilities that may happen in the new Gilas.

read more

PHOTOS: Aces Demolish Bolts

Alaska went on a demolition job against Meralco, defeating the Bolts by an embarrassing 41-point deficit, 105-64.

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Not feeling the UAAP jerseys this season. Lahat masyadong "busy" ang mga designs. DLSU lang ang nagustuhan ko dahil bumalik sila sa classic unis. Mas maganda nung mga early 2002-2006. Walang masyadong sponsors kaya mas malinis. Ngayon tadtad na ng logos.

Quote Originally Posted by RuckuS View Post
    so who copied who?

http://www.notcooltobecruel.com/Wests%20Tigers%20Logo.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/34/UST_Growling_Tigers_logo.jpg

or baka.. coincidence lang to..
    calling the attention of UST, the tiger logo which they are carrying now in their UAAP basketball uniforms are the same as the logo the National Rugby League team of the Wests Tigers here in Sydney Australia. If they have sought permission from the Wests Tigers, that's fine, but if not, they better change their design now as people here from that NRL team might get notice and seek compensation from the "illegal" use of their logo. am just concerned. kaya pala when I saw the UST tigers logo, it looked so familiar.

^uh-oh. i think medyo matagal na rin nilang ginagamit to? sino nga ba ang nauna? haha

^ I had a post way back in 2007 at the former USTExchange.com about this apparent "copying" of the Wests Tiger logos. UST must refrain from using this logo. I remember the original UST Tigers logo was the one imprinted on our black PE shorts (U S T with the head of the Tiger). But I'm really not sure if it was UST or ABS-CBN Sports who decided to use that Wests Tigers logo.

We have lots of great talents from the College of Fine arts and Design and even from other colleges. Why not tap them to make an official UST Tigers logo and also to design the UST jersey?

correct fritzmd. madami naman talented fine arts students ang ust to design a tigers logo. the national rugby league (NRL) logo of the Wests Tigers has been in use since the late 90s. whether UST or abs-cbn used this logo first, the fact is this logo is recognized as the official team logo of the NRL team Wests Tigers and they are using it in their official website www.weststigers.com.au.
    so before UST gets into any trouble, may we respectfully advise them to stop/refrain from using the said tigers logo.
    ang mga aussie pag napansin yan, they might seek compensation for illegal use of their property.
    magagaling naman ang mga taga fine arts to create a unique tigers logo or better else just put "Santo Tomas" on their jerseys. It would look a lot better, just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by YoonJay18 View Post
    Hope not.

I am one of the people who wants UST to sport a black jersey for their dark uniform and a laker-like color of a white jersey.

Although I understand that they prioritize the gold/yellow and white colors mainly because it is associated with the Chruch or Vatican, I don't know the exact reason.
    In fact, the baseball, volleyball (in the past), and softball teams are doing the black (dark) and yellow (light) uniforms.

The UST jersey 2005 did not have the tiger logo.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u63/tigerbj/freethrow.jpg

Bumalik ang tiger logo noong 2006 which was coincidentally the year Coach Pido became the coach. As much as I dislike the tiger logo, the 2008 version is the best so far. Sana ibalik na din ang UST seal sa jersey natin.

USTE LO MEJOR!
    VIVA SANTO TOMAS!

Kelan nga ba lumabas yung logo nun sa NRL? Basta ang lam ko yung sa UST 2003 iyan, lam ko nuon patterned daw iyan sa Minnesota Timberwolves.

Oh well, bahala na kung sino diyan. kung pep squad nga ng TSU ginagamit din iyan nuon, ginawa pang green. hehe

Kanino nga ulit yung may Old Spaghetti House na sponsorship sa jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by innuendo View Post
    In fact, the baseball, volleyball (in the past), and softball teams are doing the black (dark) and yellow (light) uniforms.
    And I believe the UST WVT used a black uniform too during the last year of Balse and Bernal (correct me if I'm wrong).

And I believe the UST WVT used a black uniform too during the last year of Balse and Bernal (correct me if I'm wrong).
    parang napansin ko rin to nun..

Banned by Admin
    tama ba na Freego na ang outfitter ng Adamson MBT?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/19/UST_Growling_Tigers.svg

may pic ba kayo nung jersey ng ateneo noong 2001 finals?

Eto na po ang official logo ng UST Growling Tigers:

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3843/ustgt.png

Di malambot na bahay kubo
    Thank you for re-posting the same thing some other user posted almost immediately before you did.

Quote Originally Posted by pasarlo View Post
    Eto na po ang official logo ng UST Growling Tigers:

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3843/ustgt.png
    hindi pa po official yan...

Astig ng unofficial logo ng UST Growling Tigers. Patterned sa Quadri logo ng UST.

Pero, parang hindi siya ganun ka-fierce at sporty.

Astig ng unofficial logo ng UST Growling Tigers. Patterned sa Quadri logo ng UST.

Pero, parang hindi siya ganun ka-fierce at sporty.
    ginawa lang po yan para maalis yung kinopyang logo. wala pa po kasing official logo.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 ... LastLast