Here are my UAAP Uniform memories, Let's start with:
- NCAA Days (about 1975): Simple uniform like Crispa-Floro (design of 3rd Conf., 1975) with v-style stripes in left and right side of the shorts and a simple line in the lower shoulder and DLS script and COLLEGE putting in the middle of DLS.
- UAAP Days (1986-mid-1990s; 2004-2005)- It's like the Boston Celtics uniform minus the 2 stripes in the left & right side of the shorts (Note: These unifoms wore once again in 2004 and 2005 respecitvely. K-Swiss for 2004 and Accel and Globe for 2005 as their sponsors)(Sponsor: Kaypee)
- 1998-2003-Championship Days: 2-stripes V-neck uniform and Square-shape with a green stripe in the left and right side of the uniform.And the shorts had also Square-shape with a green stripe with extension in the down part. Changes had been added during those years, from 1998-2000, the font was a bit Impact. It later change to Arial in 2001 until 2003. (Sponsor: FILA, 1998-2002 and Adidas, 2003)
- 2007: It's like the Duke University uniform but the design of the shorts had shorter curves than Duke.(Sponsor: Accel and Globe)
- UAAP Days (early 1980s): Very simple v-neck with ATENEO in front with the number and shorts is also very simple with the number putting it in the right side.
- UAAP Days (Olsen Racela Days?):Simple uniform with V-neck simple blue and the Ateneo logo in the right side and the Adidas logo in the left and the number is in the chest.Three stripes is also in the left and right side of the uniform. (Sponsor: Adidas)
- UAAP Days (late 1990's?-2001): Simple v-neck (ala-LA Lakers) uniform but no stripes in the shoulders and the shorts had two stripes with extension plus a stripe in the middle of two stripes. Putting in the jersey are ATENEO in the chest and the number respectivelyIn 2001, they incidentally made their retro jersey, the '88 days but still same design in the shorts but in the jersey, same as the Ra-Ra Racela days. (Sponsor: Guess)
- 2002-2003: V-neck (like Purefoods TJH old unis. the time they won the PBA Govs. Cup in the same year) simple with stripes in left and right side of the uniform. (Sponsor: Nike for 2002, Adidas for 2003,and Smart)
- 2004: Simple with Two stripes and v-neck. In the left and right side of the unis., there was a rectangular stripe which is big. The font is also changed from the Ra-ra Racela days to Times New Roman?. (Sponsor: Adidas)
- 2005-2006: Curvy 2 stripe in the uniform and three stripes in the left and right side of the uniform. (Sponsor: Adidas and Talk N' Text)Note: In 2006, the sponsor patches have been exchanged.
- 2007-Present: 2 L-something stripe in the left and right side but still with three stripes. (Sponsor: Adidas and Talk N' Text)
Kindly correct this and give me more uniform memories about your schools.Please and Let's reminisce!