Leona Lewis: The Best Singer That Come Out In All The Talent Show In The World | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 1 of 40 1 2 11 ... Last

Leona Lewis: The Best Singer That Come Out In All The Talent Show In The World

Leona Louise Lewis (born 3 April 1985) is an English singer and winner of the third series of The X Factor. She is the third UK female artist to reach #1 in the US with a debut single, following Petula Clark in 1965 and Sheena Easton in 1981.

Her U.K debut single, "A Moment like This", was released in December 2006, breaking a world record after it was downloaded 50,000 times within 30 minutes.Her second single, "Bleeding Love," was the biggest-selling single of 2007 in the United Kingdom and in March 2008 the single, her first release in the US, became the first by a British female vocalist to top the Billboard Hot 100 since Kim Wilde in 1987. She is also only the sixth UK solo female artist to ever top the US Hot 100, following Petula Clark, Lulu, Sheena Easton, Bonnie Tyler, and Kim Wilde. Her debut album, Spirit, was released in November 2007, and became the fastest-selling debut album ever in both the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. It is claimed Lewis is the first winner of a major television talent show in either the UK or US to be given a major global launch with the release of their debut album.
    Last edited by fanstatic; Apr 9, 2008 at 10:03 PM.

BETTER TIME MUSIC VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrNoDUblAtE

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW
    Last edited by fanstatic; Apr 9, 2008 at 10:04 PM.

LEONA LEWIS LIVE PERFORMANCE IN THIS YEAR BRIT AWARD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcgqmoE4yI8

I think there are better Filipino singers than her who are also product of a singing competition. I doubt X-factor is a talent show, it only showcases vocal prowess. However, she deserves the success that she's now experiencing and I love her humility whenever they will compare her to Mimi.

Leona Lewis for Grammys 2009 Best New Artist.

Nakakatawa ang thread title.

Im sorry to say but i have to disagree with this threads claim.

Kelly Clarkson is by far the best singer that came out of a talent show which is the American Idol.

Leona still got alot to prove.

^
    yeah... exactly what I was thinking nung nabasa ko yung title...

Gay With A Dragon Tattoo nigeroloap's Avatar
    c'mon guys she just released her first single... let's see if her next single would also be a big hit... but i also have to agree that kelly clarkson is the best singer that came from a talent show... & also carrie underwood whose making a scene in country music

Banned by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstaridol View Post
    Nakakatawa ang thread title.
    edit mo... mali yung leona eh.

hahaha...

come out, thread starter.

walang ibubuga si leona at kelly kay charice no!!!

Banned by Admin
    puro mga insecure fans na naman ni whoriah scarey ang nagpo-post dito at pinangungunahan na naman ni wheelchair boy!

Kelly Clarkson is not that great compare to Carrie Underwood though. Carrie will defintly owned Kelly Clarkson Landslide

Im not a huge fan of her but yes i agree about the title. Leona Lewis is the Best Talent Artist better than Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson.

her voice is really one in a million

Banned by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonperry View Post
    puro mga insecure fans na naman ni whoriah scarey ang nagpo-post dito at pinangungunahan na naman ni wheelchair boy!
    isnt namecalling more a sign of insecurity? buti kung witty and accurate, pero hindi naman.

i dont know about you but whose album was neglected by the world?

is that why youre so belligerent these days?

and, leona and kelly are clearly mariah copycats. the influence is undeniable. huwag kontrahin si the great stevie wonder. magmumukha kang insecure, pero i think sanay ka na dun.

Banned by Admin
    ^ trolling is a sign of insecurity. posting your fugly picture for the whole world to see is a sign of insecurity. not accepting that leona is better than mariah is a sign of insecurity. bragging about your college education is a sign of insecurity (when in fact all you've really done is wait for male students outside the classroom so you can follow them around using your wheelchair).

it isn't surprising that you're suffering from ADD...mariah's been exposing her body because like you, she's so insecure and a true HAS BEEN!

Quote Originally Posted by quents View Post
    edit mo... mali yung leona eh.

hahaha...

come out, thread starter.

walang ibubuga si leona at kelly kay charice no!!!
    I was actually referring to the grammar

But whatever.

Regarding The Thread Title, Hindi Lang Ko Lang Gawa Gawa Yung Title, Many Music Critics Said, She Is The Best That Count Out In All Talent Show In The World..

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]@[email protected] View Post
    sh!tline dion
    Do you have to call her that just because you don't like her?

Page 1 of 40 1 2 11 ... Last