Leona Lewis: The Best Singer That Come Out In All The Talent Show In The World - Page 3 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange


Page 3 of 40 First ... 2 3 4 13 ... Last
Results 41 to 60 of 796
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by fanstatic View Post
    bakit hindi kayo doon mag away sa mga sarili thread ng mga idol, ginawa ko ang thread para kay leona lewis hindi para mag a away-away ang mga fans nila mariah, celine at madonna.

    sana wag ninyo babayuin ang thread na ito.

    isang pa isusumbong ko na kayo sa moderators para maban na kayo lahat

    mag post kayo regarding sa opinion ninyo kay leona lewis, kahit bad or good comment ako lang sa akin.

    oh no..i'm scurrred!

    ok, here's what i thought

    Mcphee's SOTR >>>>>>>> Leona's SOTR
    Mcphee's beauty >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Leota's fugly face
    Mcphee's CD became Gold in the US. Leona's struggling to achieve gold

    pero in fairness
    Bleeding Love >>>>>> any Mcphee song

    Leona & Mcphee ang magkalevel... she have to surpass Madonna, Celine, Beyonce, Alicia heck even Ashanti para lumevel kay Miimi

  2. #42

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter_vixen View Post

    oh no..i'm scurrred!

    ok, here's what i thought

    Mcphee's SOTR >>>>>>>> Leona's SOTR
    Mcphee's beauty >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Leota's fugly face
    Mcphee's CD became Gold in the US. Leona's struggling to achieve gold

    pero in fairness
    Bleeding Love >>>>>> any Mcphee song

    Leona & Mcphee ang magkalevel... she have to surpass Madonna, Celine, Beyonce, Alicia heck even Ashanti para lumevel kay Miimi
    your so funny how come a album reach no1 in the us chart didn't achieve a gold status.

    sana bago mag comment alamin mo muna ko ng gold o hindi yung album ni leona.

    fyi right now her album "spirits" still in the top 3 of us billboard chart.

  4. #44
    leona lewis by far is the best new comer in the music industry, i think she's better than the AI valedictorians!

    if you love leona, get this LEONA mp3 widget for your friendster now.

  5. #45
    *Certified Bubblezzang* mewific's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ulzzangville
    Leona is the best


    Her song

    Sorry Seems to be the hardest word
    A Million Love Songs
    Could it be magic are all sensational


    Her album is the best
    her voicals are phenomenal on the songs,! She is one of the best now in the world

    Her personality is the best i must say

    A GREAT ROLE MODEL!

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by radiojingles View Post
    leona lewis by far is the best new comer in the music industry, i think she's better than the AI valedictorians!

    if you love leona, get this LEONA mp3 widget for your friendster now.
    I agree , I really love her because she is so down to earth based on the interview I watch.

  7. #47
    that;s very true, she's so down to earth and she's so sweet. and she's pretty too, grab her friendster mp3 widget here. jsut love her so much

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by radiojingles View Post
    that;s very true, she's so down to earth and she's so sweet. and she's pretty too, grab her friendster mp3 widget here. jsut love her so much
    are you a fan of leona lewis?

    what is your real name? my real name is iza

  9. #49
    May 09 2008 - LEONA LEWIS BREAKS ALL TIME SINGLE CHART RECORD
    LEONA BREAKS ALL TIME SINGLE CHART RECORD AS THE FIRST BRITISH FEMALE SOLO ARTIST TO HOLD THE #1 SPOT ON THE BILLBOARD HOT 100 FOR FOUR WEEKS!

    Leona has reclaimed the Number One position on the Billboard Hot 100 with her worldwide smash hit single, “Bleeding Love” for a fourth, record-breaking week. Never before in the history of the pop song chart has a British-born female solo artist ever held the #1 spot on the singles chart with a debut charting single for 4 weeks.

    “Bleeding Love” first reached Number One in the week of March 27, making Leona Lewis the first British female solo artist to top the Hot 100 in over 21 years. Now in its 12th week on the charts, “Bleeding Love” continues to hold the Number One spot on the Billboard Digital Songs chart and has sold over 1.75 million tracks in the US. Additionally, the ringtone was certified gold last week with over 500,000 ringtones sold.

    Other record-breaking news:

    - Bleeding Love” breaks the radio spin record with the most weekly plays ever, in a one week period, at the Top 40 radio format with 10,665 spins.

    - When her album Spirit debuted at #1 on the album chart on April 16th, Leona was the first British female artist ever to score both a US Number One album and single in the same week.

    - Leona Lewis’ album chart triumph marks the first time in music history that any album by a British female artist has entered at Number One on the Billboard Top 200.

    - Spirit (J Records/SyCo Music) marks the first time ever that any British artist, male or female, has entered the US chart at Number One with a debut album.

    - Spirit is the biggest-selling debut for a first album by a female artist since Carrie Underwood’s Some Hearts in 2005—and it scored the biggest digital album sales week ever for a new artist, male or female.


    source: http://www.leonalewismusic.co.uk/international/us

  10. #50
    *Certified Bubblezzang* mewific's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ulzzangville
    I want forgive me to be the 2nd single

  11. #51
    hi to all leona lewis fans here in pexers

  12. #52
    Gay With A Dragon Tattoo nigeroloap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    San Juan City
    Quote Originally Posted by fanstatic View Post
    bakit hindi kayo doon mag away sa mga sarili thread ng mga idol, ginawa ko ang thread para kay leona lewis hindi para mag a away-away ang mga fans nila mariah, celine at madonna.

    sana wag ninyo babayuin ang thread na ito.

    isang pa isusumbong ko na kayo sa moderators para maban na kayo lahat

    mag post kayo regarding sa opinion ninyo kay leona lewis, kahit bad or good comment ako lang sa akin.
    wow masyado namang seryoso c fanstatic... eh di sori in firness nakakuha k ng kakampi ha kaya filing confident k jan... tsaka hoi anong ban-ban ang pinagsasabi mo... buti nga nagpaparami kami ng post dito kay leonna... hehe di nga lang tungkol kay leonna harhar... oi infirness uli maganda *** bagong vid nya maganda pala sya pag di heavy make-up (parang basurera lang... joke ) pero parang di maganda *** kanta expected ko kc kasing striking ng bleeding love... un din b *** vid nya s US release?

  13. #53
    Leona is great. Bleeding Love is an awesome song. Definitely something refreshing compared sa mga disposable pop tunes released lately. I hope she does great pero from her album, I only liked two, three other songs (Better In Time, I Will Be, TFIESYF).

  14. #54
    I love Leona ever since a friend introduced me to her last year.

    Not entirely sure if it'll push through, but I read in Wikipedia that she'll be having a duet with Michael Jackson for his comeback album.

    She'll definitely outsing Jacko and it'll help her popularity even more.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeroloap View Post
    wow masyado namang seryoso c fanstatic... eh di sori in firness nakakuha k ng kakampi ha kaya filing confident k jan... tsaka hoi anong ban-ban ang pinagsasabi mo... buti nga nagpaparami kami ng post dito kay leonna... hehe di nga lang tungkol kay leonna harhar... oi infirness uli maganda *** bagong vid nya maganda pala sya pag di heavy make-up (parang basurera lang... joke ) pero parang di maganda *** kanta expected ko kc kasing striking ng bleeding love... un din b *** vid nya s US release?
    hindi ko alam yung din ang music video na sa US

  16. #56

  17. #57
    ano latest kay leona?

  18. #58
    May 28 2008 - Leona is the face of TCT sunburn campaign

    Leona has always been a big supporter of Teenage Cancer Trust and now she has been chosen to front their new summer sun safety campaign, Shunburn.

    Featuring in a number of fantastic photographs shot by renowned photographer Mary McCartney - daughter of Sir Paul McCartney - Leona will be seen in Superdrug stores across the country throughout the whole summer.






    Leona says of the campaign: ‘I’m proud to be supporting Teenage Cancer Trust’s Shunburn campaign. TCT is a charity that I hold very close to my heart and this campaign is so important because young people really need to know how to stay safe in the sun. I want to encourage teenagers to realise that whether you’re in the UK or abroad, it’s vital to cover up and use a sun cream with an SPF of 30 or above. It’s time to respect your skin!’

    Research shows that one of the main reasons young people get burnt is because they simply forget to put on suncream. With the help of free SMS text messages from the TCT, we can stop this happening.

    Simply text SHUN to 80231 or visit www.shunburn.co.uk. Not only will you receive friendly reminders to take precautions on the hottest days of summer, but your name will be entered into a weekly draw to win fantastic prizes.

    That’s not all! Our talented Ms. Lewis has also designed a head scarf for the Shunburn campaign to be sold exclusively in Superdrug. So for your very own Leona headscarf and to stock up on your sun cream, head to Superdrug stores now.

  19. #59
    LEONA LEWIS - LEWIS CONQUERS YOUTUBE

    has followed up her conquest of the U.S. music charts by dominating the online charts too - the singer's video for BLEEDING LOVE has become one of the most viewed promos of all time.
    The 23-year-old's hit single topped America's Billboard 100 earlier this year (08) and her debut album Spirit also became a number one seller in the U.S.
    And now Lewis' promo has made its mark on video sharing website YouTube.com, scoring over 55 million hits.
    The song is now ranked within the site's top 10 most viewed videos - making Lewis the only British artist to ever make it into the countdown.
    Bleeding Love is currently at number six, behind songs including Timbaland's Apologize, Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend and Rihanna's Don't Stop The Music.

  20. #60
    http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee128/fanstatic/leonalewisuk.jpg

    Her Single Still #2 in the US Chart

Page 3 of 40 First ... 2 3 4 13 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






X