Leona Lewis: The Best Singer That Come Out In All The Talent Show In The World - Page 2 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 2 of 40 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last
    i love bleeding love BUT i still dont get all the praise for her like she's so revolutionary.. she' nothing we havent seen or heard before.. she doesnt bring anything new... no new sound, her voice is sumthing we can hear a lot on american idol, she dont even write her lyrics a lot.

i think she's just like many of the others who come and go.. but then again, ofcourse she can still prove it wrong.. pero 4 now, nyerk!

Quote Originally Posted by sigh_hwatalyf View Post
    i love bleeding love BUT i still dont get all the praise for her like she's so revolutionary.. she' nothing we havent seen or heard before.. she doesnt bring anything new... no new sound, her voice is sumthing we can hear a lot on american idol, she dont even write her lyrics a lot.
    You're forgetting who's behind her......Clive Davis!

Correction, si Sanjaya po ata ang the best!

I think it's Renaldo Lapuz. He's the best. Our best friend forever.

Quote Originally Posted by raminthesky View Post
    You're forgetting who's behind her......Clive Davis!
    who's also behind weedney "crack" houston na hindi na marerecover

Gay With A Dragon Tattoo nigeroloap's Avatar
    As Long As Hindi Natatabunan Si Madonna S Uk (where Leonna Originated) Wala Akong Pakialam S Kanya!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nigeroloap View Post
    As Long As Hindi Natatabunan Si Madonna S Uk (where Leonna Originated) Wala Akong Pakialam S Kanya!!!
    hello grandmadonna!

Banned by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by raminthesky View Post
    Do you have to call her that just because you don't like her?
    pacmaniac is quent's bestfriend! parehong-pareho sila ng ugali. pac was obviously talking about me and quents...he didn't mention that he's a big madonna fan. he's the king of trolls, and he's aware of it, di ba pac? and yeah, he enjoys getting banned (ilang beses ko na ba naipa-ban yan). it's hilarious seeing two idiots arguing (pareho lang naman ang dugo nyang pac at wheelchair boy na yan).

Quote Originally Posted by jasonperry View Post
    ^ trolling is a sign of insecurity. posting your fugly picture for the whole world to see is a sign of insecurity. not accepting that leona is better than mariah is a sign of insecurity. bragging about your college education is a sign of insecurity (when in fact all you've really done is wait for male students outside the classroom so you can follow them around using your wheelchair).

it isn't surprising that you're suffering from ADD...mariah's been exposing her body because like you, she's so insecure and a true HAS BEEN!
    can't someone get more delusional than this?!? you're calling mariah, who just scored a no. 1 single and album in the US billboard and is now all over the net and tabloids, a HAS-BEEN?!? so what do you call celine whose most recent album flopped miserably and can never be found in the news anywhere (knock, knock..irrelevant)? the HAS-BEENEST? or the SUPREME GODDESS OF THE HAS-BEENS perhaps?

on-topic:

i like her and she sounds nice to listen to, but me thinks she's not ALL THAT. calling her the best is a sweeping statement. "One of the most promising singers that talent shows have ever produced" would be more appropriate.

she was praised for her performances of without you, over the rainbow, i will always love you, etc. but i thought some of our local singers, who happened to be products of singing/talent shows also, can outdo her anytime of the day. and when she sang i'll be there, i really thought she paled in comparison with mariah (when her voice was still at its best) and found her voice kinda thin. we'll that's me.

but i believe she'll go a long way. 2009 grammy's best new artist? why not?!

Quote Originally Posted by nigeroloap View Post
    well..sad to say she's outselling the "queen of pop" and had the biggest hit of 2007 there

Considering American Idol alone, Carrie is the best winner yet.. Simon's prediction came true that Carrie will sell more records than any other Idol winner. Kelly is good also but Carrie has a much better voice.

But even though I am a big Carrie fan, Leona totally blew me away..

I never thought someone (a winner from singing shows) will ever top what Carrie has achieved. Leona even top the charts globally. On her first single! Kelly was not popular globally when she released her debut single and album. She made it big with Breakaway album which is her 2nd or 3rd album already.

But again, Leona is the best. great control of her voice. walang effort kumanta pero maganda pa rin. if you watch her performances on X-Factor sa youtube, puro Mariah, Whitney and Celine songs pero kayang-kaya nya. Unlike sa AI, walang masyadong nakakakanta ng maganda with the song of the BIG 3 singer na yan.

Way to go Leona! I hpe pumunta sya dito for a concert, I will aure watch front row

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyj View Post
    Kelly Clarkson is not that great compare to Carrie Underwood though. Carrie will defintly owned Kelly Clarkson Landslide

Im not a huge fan of her but yes i agree about the title. Leona Lewis is the Best Talent Artist better than Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson.

her voice is really one in a million

Quote Originally Posted by jasonperry View Post
    pacmaniac is quent's bestfriend!parehong-pareho sila ng ugali. pac was obviously talking about me and quents...he didn't mention that he's a big madonna fan. he's the king of trolls, and he's aware of it, di ba pac? and yeah, he enjoys getting banned (ilang beses ko na ba naipa-ban yan). it's hilarious seeing two idiots arguing (pareho lang naman ang dugo nyang pac at wheelchair boy na yan).

oo naaalala kita ate. ikaw yung syokeng numero unong pans ni musculady. asan na ba ang ang peborit singer ni borgy na mahusay daw sa wireless singing?

pano mo po nalaman na no. 1 pans ako ni maduna? di ba ang galing galing niya... pinuri nga siya ni simon sa britain's got talent?

tsk tsk threatened ang mga pans ng mga palaos ng dibas kay leona dahil kinakabog na silang 2, first single pa lang.

bwahahaha

ewan ko ba kung bait sikat na sikat yang keep bleeding keep keep bleeding na yan. nireregla ata si jesse mccartney nung sinulat niya yan!

I prefer Kelly Clarkson because the girl sings with true soul. You should see her recent Up to The Mountain or Sober performances and that to me, is a true artist. Sigh, I still tear up when I hear Sober.

I respect very few AI singers: Taylor, Jason Castro, Brooke, Fantasia and Kelly.

i'm doin good mawhorea carey!!! how's ur pu**y doin with nick cannon... is it great having sprinkled by younger man... hahaha... been there done that...

ooppps to vulgar... love it!!!

... this message is to darkdex00 (hehehe don't know how to quote... stupid me)

i don't see the point kung bakit magkakagrammys lang siya whereas she's just a copy of all the divas out there

Quote Originally Posted by glitter_vixen View Post
    ^
    you're one disgusting b!tch
    thanx for the compliment!!!

eto naman give her a chance... malay ma-nominate naman sya for best new artist... pero un lang don't expect her to be nominated for major categories... magiging un-credible n ang grammys

bakit hindi kayo doon mag away sa mga sarili thread ng mga idol, ginawa ko ang thread para kay leona lewis hindi para mag a away-away ang mga fans nila mariah, celine at madonna.

sana wag ninyo babayuin ang thread na ito.

isang pa isusumbong ko na kayo sa moderators para maban na kayo lahat

mag post kayo regarding sa opinion ninyo kay leona lewis, kahit bad or good comment ako lang sa akin.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee128/fanstatic/leonalewisuk.jpg

#HER SINGLE "BLEEDING LOVE " STILL NO 1 IN US CHART

#HER ALBUM "SPIRITS" IS NO 1 IN HER FIRST WEEK OF RELEASE IN THE US

Page 2 of 40 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last