PEx Highlights

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

Wake Me Up When You Show Me Your Teeths!

In this week's Show Me Your Teeths!, the ladies talk about the -ber months, the upcoming Bench Fashion Show and the Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

Calling All Travel Bloggers!

Wanna get featured in PEx-Travel? Share with us your travel blogs and have your entries promoted around PinoyExchange!

read more

Watch 'The Legend Ends' Trailer!

Check out the trailer of the final instalment of the Rurouni Kenshin series, 'The Legend Ends.'

read more

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

the best salon for hair rebonding?

which of the salons out there would you recommend for hair rebonding? thanks

F Salon. a budget Salon. Pero sabi depende sa branch. I had my rebond at chino roces branch. the one near Inquirer, meron na rin kc malapit s makati square e. mganda nmn resulta.

Maganda ba sa Fix? How much and how long will the procedure take? Thanks!

had mine at Lucy Britannico... ok naman results... lets see next month

Loves Cheese
    I had mine done at Tony and Jackie's Tomas Morato four months ago. I highly recommend it. My hair's still straight, no split-ends, easy maintenance and pretty cheap too.

I second Tony and Jackie's at Tomas Morato. Had mine done in October and up to now my hair's still in tip top shape. Make sure you go to Rex!

I also had my hair rebonded last January at Tony and Jackey's at Tomas Morato. It's mid-April now and my hair is still straight. I'm really happy with the outcome. Rex also did the rebonding!

Freshaire. super affordable but could rival that of high-end salons.

Nothing beats getting a rebond at the comfort of your home. Talagang nababantayan yung hair mo. And I request beforehand on what to use for me hair whether it's L'Oreal Xtenso, Wella Relax or Shiseido Crystallizing Straight. Incidentally, The Shiseido formula comes with color choices. For me it's the best one, my hair is super soft plus you can chose the color you want. Unlike Xtenso or Relax, bawal magpa-color.

The one who does it for me has extensive salon experience. S/he decided to go into the home service business because s/he makes more money doing home service rather than being employed by a salon.

Smile rebonding

hello Ice burn ..can you please give me the number of the guy who did your hair? you mentioned hes doing a home service rebonding...hope to hear from you soon...thanks in advance
    God bless!

roscotney

do you guys know which salon offers shiseido crystallizing straight? how's the result compared to l'oreal xtenso? i don't want kasi my hair to be so flat on my face.

Freshaire. super affordable but could rival that of high-end salons.
    really? how much? i was really thinking kasi of having my hair rebonded eh siguro if not this december, maybe by may sa graduation... i always pass by freshaire sa sm marikina eh and i am just curious if my money's worth naman the service... i was thinking also have my hair rebonded sa benck fix sa robinsons metro east eh kasi my brother has a stylist na there.. my gosh im so confused!!! hehe

i had my hair done over at david's... unfortunately, it only lasted for 2months, 5k rin yun.

i tried F Salon, i enjoyed my straight hair for a month and a half lang.

My friend recommended a salon somewhere in Quiapo, but its a bit too far since i live in qc. any suggestions where i can have my hair treated? yung affordable but nice naman yung quality.

^^ yung 2 classmates ko nagparebond sila sa encarnacion sa may tutuban mall.. 800php yung rebond mismo, hindi pa kasama yung cellophane or whatever treatments pa yung kelangan.. mga around 1100 to 1500 yung total..

dati nagparabond ako sa reyes haircutters kasi 1500 lang siya any length kaso di rin siya masyado tumagal..

i think it's better to go to class a salons to have your hair done rather than going to parlors with unbelievably low prices for such an expensive procedure. was planning to have my hair rebonded last october, but has been persuaded to keep my curls. eto yung kinanvass ko na prices

salon de manila (alabang) - for this length <---- (see avatar)it's around 11 K
    piandre (alabang) - 8 K (inclusive of discount, by referral kasi), my friend swears by the piandre makati branch. she used to have curly dry hair and now she can pass for a shampoo model
    jesi mendez (alabang) - 10 K, my friend's hair was impeccably done kaya nainggit ako hehe

Hi there.I will be trying the forma salon in sampaloc.they are offering milk rebonding.2500 any length.I hope they will be doing great.

By the way, how much ang rebond sa tony and jacky's?

Quote Originally Posted by cream_puff View Post
    Maganda ba sa Fix? How much and how long will the procedure take? Thanks!
    sis how much?

hairworks..
    salon de manila

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast