PEx Highlights

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

REVIEW: Laggies

If Laggies was an animal, it will be an old turtle -- slow, old and boring. Read our full review here.

read more

Apartelle or condo unit for rent in QC

Anybody here who can suggest an apartelle or condo unit for rent preferably in QC area. I'll be in manila for 3 weeks from the 4th week of april till second week of may. Studio or one bedroom.Thanks.

call me astigto, 4180776

i am renting out my unit at roces ave., quezon city

highly accessible area P1,100 per day, twenty steps away from jollibee, chowking, 7-eleven, dunking donut

inclusive of microwave oven, heated shower, cable television, split type airconditioning, kitchen utensils, and refrigerator

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f121/mijodo2005/mega117.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f121/mijodo2005/mega100.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f121/mijodo2005/mokoybday2009.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f121/mijodo2005/mega122.jpg

by the way this is just twenty steps away from quezon boulevard, the main artery of quezon city.

so in a few minutes lang ang morato, timog avenue, west avenue, north edsa, trinoma, and even the quezon boulevard station of the mrt line

Thanks. i'll try to contact you. is this a one bedroom or is it a studio?

hi astigto, i believe that you tried to call the other day. and you talked to someone who tried very hard to communicate in english. that was my driver. hehe.

in any case, my unit is basically studio type. but there is a glass divider that separates the bedroom and the rest of the area. thus the unit looks bigger, and this will prevent the coolness from the airconditioning to go to other areas whereit is not needed.

i hope this answers your question. please call me again, if you want to.

but at the moment. the unit might be reserved for at least a month.

to confirm about this please call me by the weekend. thanks astig.

I'm just wondering if your unit would be available this coming december? We are a family of 6 ( 4 kids 13-17 and my husband and I) We might rent it out for 3 weeks...what would be the cost we're looking at? If you could let me know that would be great! Thanks a million.

thanks marishka for taking interest. i could not say if we can have the same rates for december unless of course you make the reservations now.

at the moment, i do not know if we can accommodate a family of six. unless ok lang sa floor matulog ang mga iba. (of course with mattress). and since we can accommodate up to 3 people, the the others will require additional costs. baka hundred fifty per person per day.

pero i might add another unit na almost the same ang amenities in the same building. then i can rent out two units for you guys.

9. Advertisement