PEx Highlights

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

REVIEW: Laggies

If Laggies was an animal, it will be an old turtle -- slow, old and boring. Read our full review here.

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

OB feedback:Dr. Sangalang of Chinese General Hospital

any feedback for Dr. Sangalang

Quote Originally Posted by lemonadeee View Post
    If you're pregnant and in search for a good obgyne, I would recommend mine, provided you live in the south she has clinics in paranaque, taguig, pasay and one in cavite (imus)

hi, pwede makuha contact number ng OB mo? how much per consultation sa kanya, baka kasi CS ako so if you know her pf for CS pls tell me din po..

san pong hospitals sya affiliated? we're moving to makati from cavite kasi by tomorrow, pero ok lang saken kung *** clinic nia is in pasay or taguig.. thanks hope to get a replt from you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by krungers View Post
    how about OB sa chinese gen may magaling bang OB dun parang balak ko din lumipat ng OB, eh chinese gen lang malapit sakin , taga valenzuela kasi ako.

HI! My OB is from Chinese Gen. Hospital. She is Dra. Marivic Tan-Vera Cruz. She came from family of doctors. As in lahat sila sa pamilya puro doctors--- asawa nya anesth nya, mga kapatid nya pedia, optha, surgeon, dentist. Her clinic is at the 2nd floor rm 239. Mabait sya, approachable, pedeng itext, lahat ng questions mo ihanda mo na at sasagutin nya lahat. Meron din silang sariling hospital sa Novalihes, it's Novaliches General Hospital. Pareho lang ang PF nya sa both clinics pero mas mura managanak sa hospital nila. Hope this helps.

question. pano ba malalaman kung mga tunay na ob-gyne yung mga nasa lying in? san pwedeng macheck?

Quote Originally Posted by payton View Post
    Hi there. I've been married for a year now and have been actively trying to get pregnant but so far, no luck yet. I'm very regular with my periods and in annual physical exams, no signs of sickness naman. Per my last OB, she mentioned that I was ovulating naman.

I'm getting concerned already that I or my hubby may be infertile and would like to go for a formal checkup for both me and my hubby. Any other OBs from St Lukes, Mkt Med, Medical City etc you can recommend? OBs from other hospitals would be great as well.

Also, would anybody know what are the different procedures for infertility tests?

Please help! We wanna have a baby!

try dr. edwin dimayuga. he is an expert for infertility, he is my ob when i also have infertility problem, now i have one daughter na, she is just 14 months, i just gave birth last year.

his clinics hours:

5641510 - 12 trinity woman and child center (they own this semi hospital in sta ana.) ask for his sked na lang a

he has clinic in manila doc, medical plaza makati and asian hospital

goodluck to you

Quote Originally Posted by exelsius View Post
    question. pano ba malalaman kung mga tunay na ob-gyne yung mga nasa lying in? san pwedeng macheck?

usually kasi, midwife yung nasa lying in ha. own opinion ko lang ha

thanks! any other info? kasi yung lying in na yun yung mismong ob-gyne ang may ari. nakalagay pa sa reseta nya M.D. F.P.O.G.S. tapos diplomate and fellow ng philippine specialty board of obstetrics-gynecology. i just wanna know if there's a way to verify kung totoo. thanks in advance!

thanks! any other info? kasi yung lying in na yun yung mismong ob-gyne ang may ari. nakalagay pa sa reseta nya M.D. F.P.O.G.S. tapos diplomate and fellow ng philippine specialty board of obstetrics-gynecology. i just wanna know if there's a way to verify kung totoo. thanks in advance!
    If you're having your prenatal check-ups with your OB, usually, his/her diploma or certificate for the specialty board which is Philippine Obstetric-Gynecologic Soeciety (POGS) is posted in his/her clinic. If you're OB belongs to tertiary hospitals (big hospitals), most likely, you're OB would be a Diplomate and Fellow; because before they get accepted to have clinic in the hospitals, the accreditation committee of the hospital will have to look for their diplomas or certificates first. Now, if you're just having your prenatal check-ups outside of the big hospitals, you can look for the diplomas or certificates hanging in the doctor's clinic. If there's none, you can ask your doctor; or if you really want to know, you can call the POGS office.

do you know POGS contact number or website? thanks!

do you know POGS contact number or website? thanks!
    make use of the google to find their contact numbers. i have seen it there.

lovekositoni - sis, o.b ko din si dr. edwin dimayuga

Quote Originally Posted by firefoxxx View Post
    lovekositoni - sis, o.b ko din si dr. edwin dimayuga
    talaga? naks! do you have a baby na?

any recommended OBs (OB-Sonologist na rin) in Marikina?

Quote Originally Posted by lovekositoni View Post
    talaga? naks! do you have a baby na?
    yep! goin' 8th month na...where ka nakatira sis?malapit lang ba sa trinity?actually recommended lang by a friend si dr. edwin.ok lang ba sis, na magtanong tanong ako sayo about sa hospital?

Quote Originally Posted by chiqbonez View Post
    hi, pwede makuha contact number ng OB mo? how much per consultation sa kanya, baka kasi CS ako so if you know her pf for CS pls tell me din po..

san pong hospitals sya affiliated? we're moving to makati from cavite kasi by tomorrow, pero ok lang saken kung *** clinic nia is in pasay or taguig.. thanks hope to get a replt from you soon!
    omg sis now ko lang nabasa ito sana you pm'd me nalang. PM kita

mga sis if naghahanap kayo ng ob somewhere down south PM nyo lang ako

the best *** OB ko my clinic sya s friendly care cubao, delgado at east ave sobrang baet at ang galing mgalaga naalala ko before nung iba p ang OB ko pag IE nanginginig ako s takot at nsasaktan ako pero s knya sobrang at ease ako npakalumanay p mgsalita

may bad experienced ako sa sa friendly care clinic sa shaw branch.haayy, i don't know kung mali lang ba pagkaka explain sa akin or nagmamdali *** o.b. kaya nagpa check up ako ulit sa makati med.

hi.. any recommendations for a good OB who has experience in high risk pregnancies? badly in need of one hope i can get help.. sana rin po yung OB na available even after office hours.. i wanna transfer OBs kasi.. medyo ang hirap kasi hagilapin ng OB ko ngayon, eh medyo dumadami complications ng pregnancy..

please please please, if you guys could help, id really appreciate it po.

thanks a lot in advance

^ sis AE ng bayan, san ba location mo?baka gusto mo try yung o.b ko...magaling siya about sa high risk pregnancy or other complications...baka maka tulong lang.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast