Anyone form RCG IT? | The Working Filipino | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

PROMO: Lights Out!

Get a chance to win special movie merchandises by joining this promo. Check out this thread for more info!

read more

Duterte signs EO on FOI

How will change our political system? Voice out your opinions here!

read more

DJ Chacha exits PBB house!

DJ Chacha ends her journey as a PBB housemate. Sayang or Ok lang?

read more

What is your money saving style?

Saving your hard earned cash can sometimes be challenging but there are ways to make it happen. Share us your money saving tips here!

read more

Ayoko na! Move on na!

Minsan kelangan din natin mag move-on,sa trabaho. Ano ang mga pinaka matinding dahilan kung bakit nagreresign? Alamin na ang kwento dito!

read more

Dogs for kids!

What puppy breed can you recommend for the youngsters? Check out some suggestions here!

read more

X

We just need a few minutes of your time. Tell us what you think of PinoyExchange!

Click here

Anyone form RCG IT?

Hello,

Do you or do you know anyone who works for RCG Information Technology? Feedback on the following will be greatly appreciated:

1. Working environment
    2. Career growth
    3. Compensation package

Thanks much!

I just joined RCG last January as a Consultant and here are my thoughts on:

1.Working Environment

I find the work environment better than my previous 3 companies, they occupy the whole 39th floor and half of 37th floor of Philamlife tower it may not be as spanky as Lawson's office but, there are company policies/rules which I think are pretty standard for US based companies.

Internet is restricted using Websense, so no instant messaging, friendster and other non work related sites. Colleagues are friendly, RCG also sponsors company outing and movie time for their people.

2. Career Growth

I can say there are good opportunities for growth at RCG, the company has pretty good training programs and they can sponsor your certifications like SCJP or any certifications/studies that are related to your work.

You can also be assigned to onshore projects in the US.

3. Compensation Package

Sorry, I cant disclose the exact figures but all I can say is they have a competitive compensation package depending on your level.

Their offer to me was a whooping 50% increase from what I used to get from my previous company but of course there are salary caps. Benefits include HMO coverage up to 4 dependents if married and 1 parent if single, paid leaves, accident insurance, project bonuses(rules apply)

I hope this answers your questions, just post or PM if you have specific questions.

Thanks for your input, MCL!

I already sent you a PM

may i have your feedback on this? what is the best way to apply here?

is it possible for somebody to post an email address of someone from the HR?

thanks a bunch every1!

Hello po,
    How much po kaya dapat expected salary for Forms Analyst and ok po ba ito?
    Mahirap po ba and puro OT?
    Thanks ha..

may openings po ba for entry level? dayshift?

Oooopps! May thread na po for RCG IT Manila:
    http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146620
    Paano makapasok sa thread sir?

Quote Originally Posted by xElysiumX View Post
    Oooopps! May thread na po for RCG IT Manila:
    http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146620

sana imerge na lang...
    - Bump -

Parang inaccessible na thread yung thread sa link.. so bump bump

Anybody working at RCG Global Services now? How's the work environment?

Just based on my experience and their experience...

1. Working environment
    - standard

2. Career growth
    - low. yes, they do give you chance to be trained and certified but for the "level-up"? well that depends on your "network" (hehe)

3. Compensation package
    - salary: soooooo competitive.. that when you decided to get out, you can't.. because it will only give you hard time finding companies who can compensate higher than your current basic salary. (and i think that's their strategy)
    - HMO: hmmmm... ok (but from a colleague, no maternity coverage)
    - rice subsidy, 13th month, eyecare, and others

TIP: If you want to get in, go for it! Make your deal. Just make sure you don't get assigned to "bench" for more than 2 months else you will get this "goodbye-offer" whether you're an asset or not, whether you spent 10 years with them or even more.

How flexible is this company with regards to work schedule?
    1. Working from home
    2. Leave application (some IT companies are very strict in approving 2-day leaves)

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker1 View Post
    How flexible is this company with regards to work schedule?
    1. Working from home
    2. Leave application (some IT companies are very strict in approving 2-day leaves)
    for Qs 1 & 2, well that depends on the project, depends on the people who will approve your wfh or leaves

Quote Originally Posted by mairwen View Post
    Just based on my experience and their experience...

1. Working environment
    - standard

2. Career growth
    - low. yes, they do give you chance to be trained and certified but for the "level-up"? well that depends on your "network" (hehe)

3. Compensation package
    - salary: soooooo competitive.. that when you decided to get out, you can't.. because it will only give you hard time finding companies who can compensate higher than your current basic salary. (and i think that's their strategy)
    - HMO: hmmmm... ok (but from a colleague, no maternity coverage)
    - rice subsidy, 13th month, eyecare, and others

TIP: If you want to get in, go for it! Make your deal. Just make sure you don't get assigned to "bench" for more than 2 months else you will get this "goodbye-offer" whether you're an asset or not, whether you spent 10 years with them or even more.

mandatory ang goodbye offer? so kapag nakareceived ka na ng goodbye offer wala na? hanap na ng ibang work?

ssssshhhhhhh
    Where to send resume?