PEx Highlights

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

REVIEW: Fury

Brad Pitt, alongside Shia Labeouf and Logan Lerman, hates Nazis once more, save the scalps.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

Page 1 of 32 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Infosys BPO....has anyone heard of this company?

Its suppose to have opened their site in Market Market (Fort Bonifacio) last July but haven't heard much about the company? Anyone knows about it?

Ok ba mag-apply dito? Kamusta work environment? Application process? Salary/Benefits?

i have the same question. i saw sa jobstreet na they need for agents for the pilot team. ok kaya ** & ok kaya sweldo?

heh, they have too, with the big presence of Telus looming above them (literally, kasi sa 3rd floor sila at sa 4th and 5th ang Telus)

I heard of an Infosys company from India but it's more of an IT company than a BPO.

hey guys! nag walk in ako kanina ** since malapit samin. natanggap ako kaso bukas pa job offer. the 1st batch will start on monday so hurry up! apply na kayo! sandali lang process nila since naghahabol sila ng agents. 1st interview then exam agad madali lang exam then final interview agad! laptop daw ang support for TSR. they are also lookin for CSR's & supervisors. bagong bago so apply na kayo! will keep you guys posted about salary.

1st batch will start on march 10

hey guys! nag walk in ako kanina ** since malapit samin. natanggap ako kaso bukas pa job offer. the 1st batch will start on monday so hurry up! apply na kayo! sandali lang process nila since naghahabol sila ng agents. 1st interview then exam agad madali lang exam then final interview agad! laptop daw ang support for TSR. they are also lookin for CSR's & supervisors. bagong bago so apply na kayo! will keep you guys posted about salary.

@fr0st06

May balita na ba about the salary? Anu-ano ang mga benefits?
    Anong position ba ang inapplyan mo? Anong account ang sa TSR?
    Dami kong tanong no?Xensya na...hehehehehe

@fr0st06, how's the compensation package and work schedule? is there a signing bonus?

just signed the JO yesterday. 19k basic & 3k allowance *** offer sakin. ang **** ko dito ay pioneer batch kaya malaki chances for promotion. they still need tsr's that will start on monday. not sure if they are open on saturdays pero til 8pm open sila. batch 2 will start on march 31st. apply na kayo!

where is this company located?? any info thier support and benefits?? thanks

last time someone posted a thread about infosys bpo meron sila selling ng publications. kaso di naman sumagot yung threadstarter nung nagtatanong ako ng mga iba questions.

they are still hiring tsr's..

anong klaseng tech support meron sila

Exclamation

Tech Support for Laptops and Desktops daw. Mag-aapply nga kme jan!! Hehehe!!!! Sa Market Market daw.

apply kayo! malaki offer nila lalo na sa may experience. it can go as high as 27k basic... PM me so i can give you some info...

any other detalis??

ano na balita sa tsr post

ano na balita sa tsr post? biglang nanahimik ang thread na to ah?
    baket kaya? baka drawing? hoy frost06..anong balita sa acct

mukhang drawing to? baka na d satisfied ang clients..hehehehehehe
    ewwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@boy buraot
    =>tingnan mo posts ko sa thread na 20K+ ang salary & other thread about call centers. hardware support ang tech **. INFOSYS clients are more than satisfied wid dem. currently we have 3 accts & 2 more coming next month. pM me for more details to apply. i can refer you guys.

elo fr0st i sent you a PM

Page 1 of 32 1 2 11 ... LastLast