PEx Highlights

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Angry

It happens unexpectedly. A stranger's hand brushes across a part of your body it's not supposed to. I've a guy friend whose crotch area was touched or grabbed (can't remember which) by a homosexual. I think he was in such a state of shock that he wasn't able to react. Have you ever experienced something similar in nature? If you have, how did you react? If you haven't, how would you react?

Also, what is "chansing" in English? Is it "made a pass at"?

Talking

nachansingan na ko!! mga bading sa loob ng sine!! bigla na lang mang-gagrab ng harap sabay baba ng zipper!! whoa!!!

Talking

chansing=sexual harrassment

anyway..i have my own bad experience.
    was on a jeep and this man jept on stroking my shoulders..
    kita daw kasi bra ko..

DUH

but i was in a state of shock kaya wala na ako magawa..ganun pala feeling nun..

Angry

I was just a HS freshman (this was around 4 years ago) and I went shopping with my mom in Tutuban Mall. This guy, um, banged his body into mine? Yuck! It wasn't crowded naman. I never went back there. oh well.

Work in Progress

Angry

hell yeah!

i went out with my friends in hard rock, 2 years ago. as usual the place had a lot of foreigners there but i didnt really have a problem with that, i just did what i came there for, which was to dance...so the dance floor was jampacked right? and then i noticed this freaky looking foreigner who was looking at me in a weird way...that got freaked out so i just ignored him...5-10 mins afterwards i felt some Thing behind me! i didnt know wut to do, so i just glared at him then manuevered my guy friend in between that horny guy and me...

eeeewwww....i felt so dirty na....

if any1 did that to me next tym, id beat the hell out of that person...well hopefully im not gonna be given that chance na =)

KapuTt is for everybody !

Talking

*** kakilala ko nung pumunta sila ng barkada niya sa hard rock, there's a guy na kinakalabit daw *** butt niya. nung una d raw niya pinansin pero nung umulit pa, she turned around and gave the guy a punch. bumagsak daw *** guy and dumugo *** ilong.
    hehehehehehhehe

Cool

ako nahawakan sa butt.

tsaka na sanggi ng waiter yung boobs ko.

Talking

opo! :O
    sa mall...geesh! ang lilikot kc nung kamay mga bata e
    *** isa kc, hawak ni mommy...*** isa...panghawak sa lahat ng madaanan nila
    kaya tuwing uuwi nalang me, harrassed *** legs ko!

GiRLiEnG GuRLaSH at 30ish CLaiRe_ChiLL's Avatar

Exclamation

Hell yeah....

I was still in college non, i was crossing in a pedestrian nang bigla na lang ginrab yung boobs ko +angna bad trip ako non pero wala naman akong magawa kaya minura ko na lang yung g@gong yon grabe kainis MANYAK!!!!

KapuTt is for everybody !

Talking

Originally posted by CLaiRe_ChiLL
    Hell yeah....

I was still in college non, i was crossing in a pedestrian nang bigla na lang ginrab yung boobs ko +angna bad trip ako non pero wala naman akong magawa kaya minura ko na lang yung g@gong yon grabe kainis MANYAK!!!!
    wahahahahah
    magawa nga...

Wink

Pasensha na sa mga nachansingan ko nung bata ako. Minsan kasi nakakatulog ako sa bus tapos pag gigisingin na ako ng nanay ko para bumaba eh kung anu-ano ang nahahawakan ko para hinde matumba.

couch potato :) cHarL!e's AngEL's Avatar

Smile

OO NO! this pervert in a jeep touched my boob! i was so scared nun grabe!

Talking

yep! kadiri nga eh.. on d way to skul last year nag jeep na ko kasi la na ko masakyan tas malelate na ko.. tas nung bababa na ko unfortun8ly medyo huli ako nakababa.. dis guy pinauna na ako.. tas bigla ba naman hinawakan yung butt ko nung bababa na ko yucky talaga tas sobrang natakot pa ako.. tumakbo tuloy ako.. tago ako sa maraming tao... kadiri talaga yung mnga manyak na yan.. since den d na ko sumakay ng jeep ever!!!!!

still learning

Talking

She probably thought that I copped a feel... There was this time when I was very sleepy and I was walking up the stairs... I woke up when something bumped my forehead. I never thought I was walking faster than the girl in front of me but I was and I eventually (and unintentionally) brushed my head unto her buttocks. She was immediately offended and yelled "Bastos!" at me. I would've apologized if I knew what happened but it took me some time to understand the situation...

Cool

i rememebered it so well ... there's this gay fella sa palengke tinawag ako. i eventually approached him kc ive seen him a couple of times doon. Sabi sakin, may ibubulong sya ... so nilapit ko tenga ko sa kanya ... then bigla hinalikan ako sa cheeks at sinabi " i love you" ... eeeekkk! ang ***** ko talaga ...

Cool

yup, sa theater, sanay kse me manoon ng sine mag isa, then nilapitan ako nung guard, naupo sa may likod ng seat ko, tapos he touched my shoulders then started caressing it, kahit kasisimula pa lang ng film, sabi ko "ay,naabutan ko na toh ah! kaya lumabas na ko.. nakakatakot nga..

---
    http://loc0.ezroot.com/resign/resignbutton.gif