PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

2009 Brides

Hi Sisses!

Who among you are 2009 brides? Hope we can share some thoughts on the suppliers and other wedding infos.

-jheng-
    jess en jheng
    09*05*09

Present! So far we've booked the venue, photographer, videographer, coordinator, and gown designer. How about you, Jheng?

Inggay & Munkie

I, too will tie the knot in JULY 2009 At the moment, mom already organized the church which will be @ Manila Cathedral and followed by Hyatt for the reception. But, we are having problems with the events lady over at Hyatt eh. She's giving us higher quote compared to the ones we have seen on their website. It gets quite hard for us since we are here in Australia. But, im going home in August to have my dress made and to arrange other things. Magattend pa raw *** ng seminar So far ayan pa lang talaga Ate inggay, kindly tell us nmn po kung sino *** mga suppliers nyo. that is, if you dont mind Sana maging maayos *** lahat sa atin ang preparations

wow ang galing... so far scout scout pa rin ako ng mga suppliers..

Should you need to consult with a wedding planner, send your queries to myeventplan@gmail.com. Thanks

Ako I've just booked my Church palang.. the rest is still open.

mine will be on april....i'm still scouting for possible supplier.

We're planning to have our wedding on Sept. 2009 in Tagaytay=) So far, church pa lang naaayos ko.

Hello...nahihiya ako kasi ako wala pa din naayos...ang galing naman ng mom ni downunderchic kasi sya pa nagcoordinate nung Church and reception....

Meron na ba kayo info about sa ibang garden reception venues?Baka pwede nyo naman share din sakin ang quotes...thank you...

Im getting married on the 2nd of March. Na booked na ang church, reception, photographer/videographer. Pero wala pa rin akong wedding gown designer. I really have to have one this month, got my design in mind though. Haven't thought of my entourage gowns yet, ako muna! hehe!

A tOxIc ViTaMiN
    Mine is on August pa. So far, scout pa lang ng suppliers, looking for the best deal. Attend kayo nung Wedding Expo sa PICC. Tapos may thread dito about Garden Wedding venues and their rates, contact numbers. Hope I helped.

is 50K budget possible?church and reception

Hi everyone!newbie po ako **..just wanna ask if a 50K budget will be enough to cater all the wedding expenses.just for practical reasons like preparing for future house and lot instead of having a nice wedding.

we're planning to have it in Manila Cathedral coz my H2B wants it there.as i go on with my research meron silang quotation na.i was shocked kasi ang mahal pag dun sa church mismo pero buti na lang meron silang blessed sacrament chapel.so that would be max of 10k n..plus shemps! la pa mga gowns and barong and everything.
    with regards to reception medyo malabo pa kasi binubudget ko pa.we're planning to limit our guests by 50persons lang kasi budgeted nga lang and parang immediate family lang and super friends.

tnx in advance guys!

Me too. Our wedding will be on Sept 15, 2009. Garden wedding ***** pero limited lang for immediate relatives. Slowly, Im the one researching for a supplier. It will be simple lang naman. Target ko 50K for everything... hahahaha ) Maximize ko na lang ang pagging Purchaser ko. hahaha

my church wedding is on 5.13.09

we already had a beach wedding 5.13.07

naka book na ang caleruega, nag 20% dp na kami sa sonya's garden
    nakapag bigay na ako ng save the dates.. may photographer na rin
    and nakapag downpayment na kami sa Flowers of May.

tapos na kami sa canonical interview, pre-cana -- yung banns na lang at yung wedding gown ko plus ento

hi feline! san kayo nagbeach wedding? how much ang bidget niyo that time?

16. Advertisement

beach wedding?? might be great!