PEx Highlights

FEATURE: 2014 PBA Draft Grades

Did your team get the right pick? JPM dissects and grades each team's performance in the 2014 PBA Draft.

read more

Show Me Your BIG Teeths!

Your favorite showbiz girls are back for a new season! Their entree for this episode: Daniel Matsunaga and PBB.

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Tamaraws Claim Top Seed

Mike Tolomia's late-game heroics helped FEU get sole possession of the number 1 seed, after a 74-70 victory over La Salle.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Talk Back and You're Dead

It may not the type of movie that can explain the deeper meaning of life, but it's the movie that can melt your heart.

read more

PROMO: If I Stay

Join the If I Stay promo and win advance screening tickets!

read more

FEATURE: UAAP Courtside Reporters

Take a break from on-court action and get to know more about your favorite UAAP CSRs!

read more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Bakit Ba Ang Hirap Pumili Ng Regalo Para Sa Guys?

Girls naeexperience nyo ba itong yung parang everytime na lang may occasion birthday,valentines,monthsary,anniversary,christmas parang burden yung mag isip ng regalo for guys (bf or friend,dad)..

Guys,ano ba talaga gusto nyo matanggap on those occasions?

Well it depends. Kasi kung super close naman 'yung girl, then kahit papaano we expect na may idea siya kung ano ang hilig namin. Pero most of the time, food works. Lalo na 'pag Pasko or New Year.

Cause probably you're being cheap?

Guys do not need much che che bureches. Actually, almost anything would do.

Splurge on some things that are a little expensive yet practical and you'll see your friend wearing/using and cherishing it. It is that simple.

And please, do not expect us to return the favor or expect a lot. Just because you gave us something doesn't mean that we'll return the favor right then and there. Be contented with a "thank you".

i think something practical will do, not necessarily expensive.

consider buying: dvd, shirts, wallet, boxer shorts, etc

something useful/practical. yan rin ang naisip ko. kung pang-display lang, i dunno...

kung di mo alam kung ano ang useful sa isang guy kasi di mo alam ang kailangan niya, para sa akin, a dvd or cd always works. pero piliin mo rin. baka mamaya dvd ng hannah montana o kaya cd ni nora aunor ang ibigay mo

^thats funny..napansin ko lang na common dillema ng mga babae ito..pero kapag guys ang magbibigay sa girl ang daming options from being mushy to being useful like the ones you mentioned.

sorry for being a sexist, but you're satisfied and even in cloud nine with flowers.

so, there.

Try to know guys more and you'll know what to give.

@clawed_out---> and you guys? youre happy with what...not being defensive here pero girls just wanna feel loved and appreciated in a manner na kahit little things that guys do we tend to say awwww...so sweet..

^^it's the thought that generally counts.

clawed_out, baka for most girls, yeah...pero wish ko lang, sana pag nagbigay kayo like tons of flowers wag nyo naman pabitbit all the way. yun nga lang, can't help it na madali talaga makilig mga girls nyan.

but i still prefer cash

for boys you can never go wrong with the food they love. or shirts, yun bro ko kahit andami na shirts naaaliw pa din sya pag yun ang bigay. especially the unique ones.

well ako sa husband ko I ask him kung ano gusto niya... tas mag re-reply yun sakin ng pa biro I-POD daw... though alam kong mahal... binilan ko siya ng I-POD touch which cost me 400$ ... Nung natanggap niya nakita ko sa mga mata niya na HAPPY talga siya...

Minsan naman di ko na ask, nakikita ko kung ano ang wala at luma na sa kanya... itong valentines day regalo ko sa kanya ngayon wallet na cartier, (luma na kasi wallet niya) ... ngayon waiting mode ako pag uwi niya ano kaya regalo niya sakin...hahahaha!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by francoelijah View Post
    Girls naeexperience nyo ba itong yung parang everytime na lang may occasion birthday,valentines,monthsary,anniversary,christmas parang burden yung mag isip ng regalo for guys (bf or friend,dad)..

Guys,ano ba talaga gusto nyo matanggap on those occasions?

Kung matagal mo na siyang kilala, at least at kahit papaano, may idea kang kung ano ang ireregalo mo.

Last edited by magnabash; Apr 10, 2008 at 04:20 PM.

show up wearing a ribbon... and nothing else.
    kung di pa masiyahan sa gift na yan, ewan ko na.

show up wearing a ribbon... and nothing else.
    kung di pa masiyahan sa gift na yan, ewan ko na.
    Unless the one recieving the gift is your dad. haha.

ubermensch is right, something useful would do. And to spice it up, add flowers. Yeh, flowers, for guys. Who among the guys here have recieved flowers from a girl? That would be really unpredictable. I dunno, okay para sakin yun eh. I got flowers from a girl once and it was quite nice. Pero it depends on the person really, of course.

mahirap magregalo ng lalaki. Lalaki rin ako at ako hirap na hirap magregalo. Marami kasi talagang variety ang hilig ng lalaki and usually we want something na hindi lang pandisplay kung hnd something na magagamit. Usually d best for guys are nike/adidas shoes of his choice. Pero mahal =))

hindi ako maarte sa gift, kahit ano okay lang.

i hate dumb generalization threads.

kung nahihirapan ka, hindi yan dahil guy ang bibigyan mo. you simply dont know enough about the guy kaya ka nahihirapan.

it isnt a gender thing.

yea, ask him what he wants. but if he doesn't wanna tell, u should have an idea naman ***** sa mga likes or dislike niya especially if he is someone close or significant. as for me, sometimes a nice shirt. sometimes i give them book to read. mga ganun...

pero pansin ko lang, guys love gadgets e.

boxers will do. hehe,
    or..anything! basta useful.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast