PEx Highlights

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

REVIEW: Laggies

If Laggies was an animal, it will be an old turtle -- slow, old and boring. Read our full review here.

read more

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

GMA Network: Pinakamagandang Hayop sa Balat ng Lupa (Starring Ehra Madrigal)

may thread na to dati eh.. kaso di ko mahanap..

anyway.. here's a confirmation that gma got the rights for this..

YESTERDAY
    The Kid, uninterrupted

By Bayani San Diego Jr.
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    First Posted 20:23:00 01/29/2008

Lifetime Achievement

Being the recipient of two Lifetime Achievement honors in 2007 (from the Famas and the Film Academy of the Philippines), Celso thought it was also apropos to pick up a long-shelved project: His biography, “Celso Kid of the Philippine Movies” by independent filmmaker Ron Bryant.

“Ron was my student in the Celso Ad. Castillo Filmmaking Institute in 1999,” he says. Celso played the role of Epy Quizon’s paralytic father in Ron’s award-winning Cinemalaya film, “Rotonda,” in 2006.

“He’s a very professional actor,” Ron says of his mentor. “He never meddled in my directing and remained focus on his acting.”

Ron, however, points out that the Celso book project has evolved into a “documentary.”

“The scope is too wide, especially in the context of 1970s Filipino cinema,” Ron explains. He hails Celso as a true vanguard of “the indie spirit.” “He made inventive films on a shoestring budget.”

Coming full circle, Celso is now tinkering with digital technology, with two indie movies in the works—“Sanib 2” and “OFW.”

The technology is new, but trust Celso to rely on the same “improvisational” tricks with his actors.

“OFW” actor Coco Martin says he finds The Kid’s method exciting. “On the set, we keep improving the dialogue. It’s a different experience. Direk Celso is so cool!”

Proof that Direk Celso is hip and happening still can very well rest in the fact that his old films are continuously being remade on both the big and small screens.

After “Pedro Penduko,” his “Patayin sa Sindak si Barbara” and “Maligno” have been turned into teleseryes by ABS-CBN 2.

His “Pinakamagandang Hayop” has also been snapped up by GMA 7.

If you ask him, reviving his old movies is the ultimate tribute. As bonus, his 1984 film “Snake Sisters” has been picked up by British firm Mondo Macabro for DVD distribution abroad.

http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/...-uninterrupted
    Last edited by kyupayb; Jan 31, 2008 at 02:01 PM.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t223/wassup07/poster-t65-esq-wht.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t223/wassup07/poster-t65-esq-wht.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t223/wassup07/EHRAd300hshot1sample.jpg

EHRA would be perfect for the role!

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t223/wassup07/DSC_5094.jpg

bobong umarte ang Kapusong ito...wala na bang iba?

Walang kwentang pelikulang to maliban sa mga wet look nina Gloria Diaz at Elizabeth Oropesa.

Dapat Si Ehra Ang Bida Dito..ang Kontrabida Ay Si Michelle Magdrigal..magkaalaman Na..

Ang Sintu Sinto Dito Ay Si Ryan Yllana....

Quote Originally Posted by edsa77 View Post
    bobong umarte ang Kapusong ito...wala na bang iba?
    you obviously have'nt seen her acting range in Kamandag. from drama to action, she portrays her scenes very well. she is deserving of a breakthrough role like this na markado talaga in philippine cinema.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t223/wassup07/ehragraysample.jpg

Ehra has strong sex appeal but at the same time may hint of innocence. Perfect for this role! Sana matuloy ang series na to.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t223/wassup07/g100206_a.jpg

ano ba kwento nito???

Pukpukang Ehra at Cristine
    By: Roland Lerum

PUKPUKAN galore talaga. Ang labanan ay sa remake ng mga pelikulang lumikha ng kasaysayan sa takilya.

Ire-remake ang Ang Pinakamagandang Hayop sa Balat ng Lupa, kauna-unahang pelikula ng 1969 Miss Universe na si Gloria Diaz.

Sumabog naman sa takilya nang ilunsad si Alma Moreno sa Eva Fonda, 16, na prinodyus ni Manay Ichu Maceda.

Ngayon, nakatakdang i-remake ang dalawang blockbuster movies na ito na pagbibidahan ng emerging sex symbols ng bansa.

Si Ehra Madrigal ang sinasabing magbibida sa Ang Pinakamagandang… samantalang ang nakababatang utol naman ni Ara Mina na si Cristine Reyes ang bubuhay sa katauhang pinagningning ni Alma.

Siyempre, tuwang-tuwa si Ehra. Tuwang-tuwa rin siyempre si Cristine na kahit hindi maganda ang mga naunang pagtatangkang i-launch siya sa ganap na pagkabituin, heto’t binigyan muli ng isa pang tsansa.

Ang kay Ehra’y nakatakdang ilagay sa Dramarama sa Hapon ng GMA-7.

Kung talagang gusto pa ring magpukpukan ng dalawang higanteng network, puwedeng ilagay ang Eva Fonda, 16 sa ganu’n ding time slot.

At least, mapaiigting ang kompetisyon nina Ehra at Cristine, ’di ba?

She deserves a better project than this dahil lead material siya PROVIDED she polishes her acting skills na at the moment kulang na kulang pa

sino kaya ang pwedneg gumanap sa role ni elizabeth oropesa.. pwedeng margaret wilson, iwa moto, maureen larazabal, diana zubiri,

di kaya dapat beauty queen title holder ang gumawa nito.. kc from gloria diaz to ruffa gutierrez dba..?

i suggest sa leading man.. MARK ANTHONY FERNANDEZ.. o kaya LUIS ALANDY..

tapus isama din si DION IGNACIO sa cast.

PRIMETIME dapat to. IMHO.

Petition: janina San Miguel For Pinaka Magandang Hayop Sa Balat Ng Lupa

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast