PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

Page 51 of 145 FirstFirst ... 41 50 51 52 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2889
    Quote Originally Posted by epalog View Post
    ^uh, vip isada?
    ha? *** manager whom i was referring to earlier was the manager of ateneo... sir vip isada naman was in fact instrumental sa pagpunta ni dulay sa up... ninong daw ni dulay yun eh....

Simply Irresistible!
    ^Yes. Thought of that too.

jancarlo, wala bang clue sa GPs ng UP?

Simply Irresistible!
    The only clue I can give right now is one of them plays in another team. Hahaha.

^^^i didn't say vip isada was the manager of up. it's just that i would notice na there were times na kapag crunch time, isada would talk to the girls more than dulay would.

Quote Originally Posted by epalog View Post
    ^^^i didn't say vip isada was the manager of up. it's just that i would notice na there were times na kapag crunch time, isada would talk to the girls more than dulay would.
    ah ok...sorry.. mukhang ok naman c dulay at sir isada... seems naman as long as dulay is done with his instructions, he welcomes supporting words from sir isada being the UP's volleyball program head and asst. coach jarod...

re GP ng UP for vleague--- tama c jancarlo... the girl plays in another team which dulay also handles...she stands 180cm tall daw

Simply Irresistible!
    ^This 180 cm girl is good and might blend well to the already-tall UP WVT. UP will have a tall line-up this coming V-League and UAAP Season having South Ramos, Eileen Quejas, Toni Faye Tan and Angeli Araneta.

Angeli Araneta's most likely a first stringer this coming V-League as what Coach Ron told me.

Mela Lopez is not yet 100% but is getting her groove back na.

im hoping for the best. this will be good exposure and training for their campaign come UAAP Volleyball Tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by jancarlo View Post
    ^This 180 cm girl is good and might blend well to the already-tall UP WVT.
    Suzanne Roces

Quote Originally Posted by Keverloo View Post
    Suzanne Roces

ennkkk!! I dont think so. Su is part of the RP Team, who is gearing for the coming SEAG this Dec. Their coach, Thelma B. opted for them to focus on training. Sayang nga eh coz will surely miss some of them, MJ Balse, Dahlia Cruz, Su Roces to name a few.

Pero I'm hoping though na super lakas na GP ang kunin ng UP para naman may laban ang UP this season, coz I heard Montero was injured & will miss action this V league & Mela Lopez is still recuperating. High hopes though on Rookies, gusto ko makita si Araneta in play. Can't wait!!! hehehehe

importante huwag madaliin yung injury ni Mela Lopez... same as Jed Montero... relax lang kumbaga.

Go UP!

Galingan nyo ha! pipila ako para sa inyo! hehehe

sabi sa kabilang forum site itchie tagudin from rtu daw ang gp ng up!

oo nga. pero di ko sya kilala. hmmm any profile ni tagudin?

oh ano... pa cute pa rin ba?

Quote Originally Posted by cmsc_ako View Post
    oh ano... pa cute pa rin ba?
    nagulat ako sa improved floor defense ng up sa v-league! now, they actually scarmble for the ball! di na basta basta namamatayan ng bola! they've really shown that they can have a scrappy floor defense, consistency lang ang kelangan.

yung game against the lady stags ganda pati ang blocking nila! sana masustain nila 'to

congrats din sa kanila for reaching the quarterfinals of the unigames this year! they lost 3 sets to 1 to eventual champions ust tigresses.

aba aba.. dapat lang ayusin nila. nasa kanila lahat ng potentials.

matatangkad, malalakas magspike at hindi sa lahat magaganda. lols

i don't think pacute parin sila.

based sa game against SSC, kayang-kaya naman nilang makipagsabayan. hindi lang consistent.

lols... hala sige lang.

dapat ipakita nila yan bukas! manonood ako kundi magdadala ako ng banner sa UAAP na nakalagay, pa-cute lang ba kayo? hahaha.

haha. yun lang. )

pero, sana manalo sila para may chance pang makapasok ng quarterfinals.

Page 51 of 145 FirstFirst ... 41 50 51 52 61 101 ... LastLast