PEx Highlights

Top Male Celebs

Find out which handsome hunks dropped and came out on top this week!

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Crushes Cagayan

Despite a decent effort, the PLDT Turbo Boosters crushed defending champions Cagayan in a straight-set 25-23, 25-23, 25-21 win.

read more

PHOTOS: UAAP Season 77 Press-Con

The UAAP gave collegiate sports fans a glimpse of what to expect in Season 77 with a press-conference. Check out scenes here!

read more

PHOTOS: San Mig Cops Grand Slam

San Mig became the 5th team in PBA history to achieve a Grand Slam after escaping Rain or Shine with a hard-earned 92-89 game 5 win.

read more

Season Preview: UAAP Season 77

The most exciting collegiate basketball tournament is back. Find out what the different teams bring to the table in UAAP Season 77.

read more

REVIEW: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Visually stunning, haunting and compelling, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is a must-see.

read more

Page 11 of 123 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 2444

ABOUT | UP LADY MAROONS

V

The UP Lady Maroons won the first UAAP volleyball title back in 1939. They currently hold 8 titles, with the present lineup lead by team captain Angeli Araneta.

  1. #201
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    PEX Head Offices
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleminds View Post
    http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8036/ximgp6937sw2.jpg
    Mrs. Miggy Maniego.

  2. #202
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3126/2552700758_640cd69582_o.jpg

    South Ramos - Best Blocker - Shakey's Girl Volleyball Invitational League...

  3. #203
    taken at toribio finals

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3106/2545980636_6db4022da6_o.jpg

  4. #204
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2134/2545074669_ce6b5b823c_o.jpg

  5. #205
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3073/2545898396_bed7e23683_o.jpg

  6. #206
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3133/2545072397_d8db3768ae_o.jpg

  7. #207
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3023/2547953363_bba26781b1_o.jpg

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by danavila View Post
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3133/2545072397_d8db3768ae_o.jpg
    LEGS...

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by danavila View Post
    taken at toribio finals

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3106/2545980636_6db4022da6_o.jpg

    uy ganda! hangtime. hehe

  10. #210
    *bump*

    bago lang matabunan ng tuluyan

  11. #211

    one more look at our UP muses

    uaap volleyball is still a long ways ago, so here's my contib again to this thread.


    http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/346/dscm3826hl7.jpg
    By gearhead000


    http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3372/dscm3825ng1.jpg
    By gearhead000

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleminds View Post
    uaap volleyball is still a long ways ago, so here's my contib again to this thread.


    http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/346/dscm3826hl7.jpg
    By gearhead000


    http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3372/dscm3825ng1.jpg
    By gearhead000
    Tol sana inimbitahan mo ako.

  13. Sep 8, 2008, 05:38 PM

  14. #213
    Good showing from the UP Teams in the Petron Ladies Beach Volleyball Tournament 2nd and 3rd


    http://www.sportsnews.ph/images/Volleyball/petron2.jpg





    http://www.sportsnews.ph/index.php?o...=1288&Itemid=1

  15. #214
    UP's Danielle Michiko Castaneda will be playing as temporary guest player for Adamson University in the upcoming Shakey's V-League Season 5, 2nd conference...

  16. Advertisement

  17. #215
    ^ thanks for the info. Although I was just wondering, what did you mean by temporary?

  18. #216
    rural juror, urban fervor gioboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Quote Originally Posted by bjmj View Post
    UP's Danielle Michiko Castaneda will be playing as temporary guest player for Adamson University in the upcoming Shakey's V-League Season 5, 2nd conference...
    Wow! good news yan. Bakit nga kaya temporary lang? Pero sabagay mainstay na si Bautista sa AdU's guest player.

    Pero bakit nga kaya walang kumukuha kay Castaneda as guest player, she's a great offensive and defensive player. Astig ang blocking ne'to.

  19. #217
    ^ Yeah, temporary lang because she'll just be Adamson's guest player while Nerissa Bautista is competing in an Asian Beach Volleyball tournament... When Bautista comes back, she'll be AdU's guest player again...

  20. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by bjmj View Post
    ^ Yeah, temporary lang because she'll just be Adamson's guest player while Nerissa Bautista is competing in an Asian Beach Volleyball tournament... When Bautista comes back, she'll be AdU's guest player again...
    Nalungkot naman ako doon.

  21. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by gioboy View Post
    Wow! good news yan. Bakit nga kaya temporary lang? Pero sabagay mainstay na si Bautista sa AdU's guest player.

    Pero bakit nga kaya walang kumukuha kay Castaneda as guest player, she's a great offensive and defensive player. Astig ang blocking ne'to.
    agree. under rated tong si Castaneda. yung ibang UP girls, puro pa-tweetums lang like jed. pinaka eewww!

  22. #220
    friend ng lahat
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    makati
    face of the day itong si jed last tuesday...

Page 11 of 123 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement





Hot Topics

PBA:

San Mig Coffee cops Grand Slam crown after escaping Rain or Shine 92-89

San Mig Coffee cops Grand Slam crown after escaping Rain or Shine 92-89

read more
UAAP:

Who are the overrated and underrated players in UAAP basketball?

Who are the overrated and underrated players in UAAP basketball?

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Richard Yap on "Be Careful" bashers: "Mas marami kaming natutulungan kaysa sa naapakan"

Richard Yap on "Be Careful" bashers: "Mas marami kaming natutulungan kaysa sa naapakan"

read more
SPORTS

Germany massacres hosts Brazil 7-1, advances to FIFA World Cup Final

Germany massacres hosts Brazil 7-1, advances to FIFA World Cup Final

read more
TV:

Jane, Daniel, Cheridel up for eviction on PBB All In

Jane, Daniel, Cheridel up for eviction on PBB All In

read more
SPORTS:

Air Force escapes ADMU Lady Eagles 22-25, 25-13, 25-13, 23-25, 17-15 in V-League

Air Force escapes ADMU Lady Eagles 22-25, 25-13, 25-13, 23-25, 17-15 in V-League

read more