1. Range Rover sport TDV8
2. Land Rover Defender 110 wagon
3. Toyota Landcruiser GXL TD
4. Range Rover vogue TDV8
5. Toyota landcruiser 78 Series Troopcarrier
6. Toyota Landcruiser 76 series TDV8
7. Toyota Landcruiser Sahara series V8
8. Hummer H3 Adventure
9. Jeep Wrangler CRD (which is the Rubicon)
10. Kia Sorento
If you really want to buy 4x4 and you dont have enough money I guess you buy the new Toyota landcruiser, Toyota Prado or Nissan Patrol. Pajero is a $hit 4x4, and the resale value is not that good.
For me I am happy with my toyota prado and Ranger rover sports. Soon I will sell my Toyota prado and buy a Toyota landcruiser sahara series or the new Toyota Kluger (Highlander).
I like driving 4x4 especially if I go camping or driving in the highway of Australia. It is more stable and you have more control compare to sedans.