PEx Highlights

FEATURE: UAAP Courtside Reporters

Take a break from on-court action and get to know more about your favorite UAAP CSRs!

read more

FEATURE: 2014 PBA Draft Grades

Did your team get the right pick? JPM dissects and grades each team's performance in the 2014 PBA Draft.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Talk Back and You're Dead

It may not the type of movie that can explain the deeper meaning of life, but it's the movie that can melt your heart.

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Tamaraws Claim Top Seed

Mike Tolomia's late-game heroics helped FEU get sole possession of the number 1 seed, after a 74-70 victory over La Salle.

read more

PROMO: If I Stay

Join the If I Stay promo and win advance screening tickets!

read more

Show Me Your BIG Teeths!

Your favorite showbiz girls are back for a new season! Their entree for this episode: Daniel Matsunaga and PBB.

read more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 56
  1. #1

    PRADO vs PAJERO vs PATROL

    http://i27.tinypic.com/1znq0bo.jpg

    http://i30.tinypic.com/vfjqix.jpg

    http://i26.tinypic.com/9gwx92.jpg


    Toyota Land Cruiser PRADO vs Mitsubishi PAJERO vs Nissan PATROL


    ah eh...... ano ba pinakagusto nyo sa mga malalaki kahang 'to at ano ba ang pinakamatulin para sa inyo?!

  2. #2
    single and ready to mingle! crazy_boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    between her lap!
    i'd pick the pajero kasi old body na yung patrol eh. prado is not that bad din

  3. #3
    I really like the Prado

  4. #4
    in order

    nissan patrol
    pajero
    prado.


    well ang nissan patrol direct competitor nya talaga eh yung land cruiser... so top sya sa dalawa kung nissan pathfinder nilagay mo pajero una...

    pajero the best sa offroad.... sa class nila ...

  5. #5
    LoveMYWRXSTiToo grayegcivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cali 4 n A
    ^^^thats exactly how id put it. Patrol..Pajero and then Prado.
    Always liked the Patrol...but hot damn I can't afford it, so with any other big SUV's..LOLZZZ!!

  6. #6
    It depends on what your use is. If you're into serious off-roading then the Patrol is the choice; but if you're doing most of the driving then the Pajero is a better option. The Prado is a solid choice but it's old as well so i'd choose the Pajero over this. I'd probably lean on the Pajero for a daily driver; but for a project SUV, definitely the Patrol.

  7. #7
    i sold my 2003 pajero and bought a patrol last year. i really dont know the difference, driving wise since we have a driver for long trips. pero mas gusto ko porma ng patrol even against the latest pajero.

  8. #8
    the patrol is one dated piece of machine already.

    the newest land cruiser, i bet should be teh win4rz.

  9. #9
    problema lang ng nissan eh yung on road handling nya...pero pagdating sa offroad

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerhandBop View Post
    the patrol is one dated piece of machine already.

    the newest land cruiser, i bet should be teh win4rz.
    If you can afford the steep entry price (to think before the LC80 was sold by Toyota for only 1.6M locally). I also read on another forum that Toyota seems to be playing god once more with the reservations for the new LC (reliving their Fortuner glory days perhaps. ).

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Western Australia
    I go for Toyota Prado or Nissan Patrol. I got Toyota Prado diesel I'm happy with its performance. But if you really want a top SUV buy Range Rover Sports. I have one of this SUV and its awesome.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Western Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by pritong kandule View Post
    i sold my 2003 pajero and bought a patrol last year. i really dont know the difference, driving wise since we have a driver for long trips. pero mas gusto ko porma ng patrol even against the latest pajero.
    Try driving it on off road you'll see and feel the difference.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by rave81 View Post
    Try driving it on off road you'll see and feel the difference.
    Well, the main case here is majority of the SUVs hardly get to see some real (moderate to heavy) off-roading.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Western Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by slamm View Post
    Well, the main case here is majority of the SUVs hardly get to see some real (moderate to heavy) off-roading.
    is it?, I'm not aware of that. So why do you need an SUV if you will not use the features such as 4x4 drives. I reckon it a waste of only and petrol and besides the maintenance of 4x4 is expensive. For insurance alone I have to may $2,000 per anum because I take in the outback and drive off road.

    If you are just going to drive in the city it might as well drive a smaller automobile such as sedan or Compact SUV. There is no point buying large scale 4x4 SUV if you're not going use the 4x4 capabilities.

  15. #15
    single and ready to mingle! crazy_boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    between her lap!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamm View Post
    If you can afford the steep entry price (to think before the LC80 was sold by Toyota for only 1.6M locally). I also read on another forum that Toyota seems to be playing god once more with the reservations for the new LC (reliving their Fortuner glory days perhaps. ).
    magkano yung all new LC?

  16. Advertisement

  17. #16
    my choice:

    Pajero 3.8 V6
    Patrol 4.8 V6
    Prado

    2008 Landcruiser V8 cost P4.5M now

  18. #17
    Patrol looks like a solid tank...I like Patrol

  19. #18
    LoveMYWRXSTiToo grayegcivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cali 4 n A
    Well driving in Philippines with all the potholes, floods, dug up trenches..etc etc is like doing serious off roading anyways.

  20. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by rave81 View Post
    is it?, I'm not aware of that. So why do you need an SUV if you will not use the features such as 4x4 drives. I reckon it a waste of only and petrol and besides the maintenance of 4x4 is expensive. For insurance alone I have to may $2,000 per anum because I take in the outback and drive off road.

    If you are just going to drive in the city it might as well drive a smaller automobile such as sedan or Compact SUV. There is no point buying large scale 4x4 SUV if you're not going use the 4x4 capabilities.
    Well... it's about image and security. the SUVs give a sense of security which gives you leverage when going against trucks and busses on EDSA or on our many two lane provincial highways. That's why even the 4x2 versions sold well.

    The LC200 should be in the 4M+ range AFAIK. That's enough for one Altis, one Camry 3.5 Q and one Fortuner 3.0 4x4.

  21. #20
    Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - The Best Offroader

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Hot Topics

UAAP:

FEU wins 74-70 thriller against La Salle, takes top spot in standings

FEU wins 74-70 thriller against La Salle, takes top spot in standings

read more
GILAS:

Blatche questionable to join Gilas in Asian Games

Blatche questionable to join Gilas in Asian Games

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Dennis Roldan slapped with kidnapping charges

Dennis Roldan slapped with kidnapping charges

read more
SPORTS:

Army, Cagayan set to face each other in V-League Finals

Army, Cagayan set to face each other in V-League Finals

read more
US OPEN:

Want to know more about the US Open Fantasy League?

Want to know more about the US Open Fantasy League?

read more

Advertisement