PEx Highlights

TRAVEL: Ilocos: Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud

PExer mikedph shares everything you need to know about an Ilocos trip that includes photos around Vigan, Laoag and Pagudpud.

read more

REVIEW: This is Where I Leave You

Family dramedy This Is Where I Leave You graces the screens this week. Is this movie worth checking out? Find out here!

read more

FEATURE: Philippine Cup Semis Preview

It's the Aces against the E-Painters and SMB versus TNT. Read on as JPM previews and predicts the outcome of the Fil Cup semis.

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Takes Game 1 vs RoS

The Aces mustered a furious 2nd half turnaround to take Game 1 of the semifinals against the Elasto Painters, 87-80.

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

FEATURE: On Former Teammates and Rivals

PEx's guest contributor Michele Gumabao talks about her ex-teammates and ex-rivals in the UAAP and the pros.

read more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

PRADO vs PAJERO vs PATROL

http://i27.tinypic.com/1znq0bo.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/vfjqix.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/9gwx92.jpg

Toyota Land Cruiser PRADO vs Mitsubishi PAJERO vs Nissan PATROL

ah eh...... ano ba pinakagusto nyo sa mga malalaki kahang 'to at ano ba ang pinakamatulin para sa inyo?!

single and ready to mingle! crazy_boy's Avatar
    i'd pick the pajero kasi old body na yung patrol eh. prado is not that bad din

I really like the Prado

in order

nissan patrol
    pajero
    prado.

well ang nissan patrol direct competitor nya talaga eh yung land cruiser... so top sya sa dalawa kung nissan pathfinder nilagay mo pajero una...

pajero the best sa offroad.... sa class nila ...

^^^thats exactly how id put it. Patrol..Pajero and then Prado.
    Always liked the Patrol...but hot damn I can't afford it, so with any other big SUV's..LOLZZZ!!

It depends on what your use is. If you're into serious off-roading then the Patrol is the choice; but if you're doing most of the driving then the Pajero is a better option. The Prado is a solid choice but it's old as well so i'd choose the Pajero over this. I'd probably lean on the Pajero for a daily driver; but for a project SUV, definitely the Patrol.

i sold my 2003 pajero and bought a patrol last year. i really dont know the difference, driving wise since we have a driver for long trips. pero mas gusto ko porma ng patrol even against the latest pajero.

the patrol is one dated piece of machine already.

the newest land cruiser, i bet should be teh win4rz.

problema lang ng nissan eh yung on road handling nya...pero pagdating sa offroad

Quote Originally Posted by BeerhandBop View Post
    the patrol is one dated piece of machine already.

the newest land cruiser, i bet should be teh win4rz.
    If you can afford the steep entry price (to think before the LC80 was sold by Toyota for only 1.6M locally). I also read on another forum that Toyota seems to be playing god once more with the reservations for the new LC (reliving their Fortuner glory days perhaps. ).

I go for Toyota Prado or Nissan Patrol. I got Toyota Prado diesel I'm happy with its performance. But if you really want a top SUV buy Range Rover Sports. I have one of this SUV and its awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by pritong kandule View Post
    i sold my 2003 pajero and bought a patrol last year. i really dont know the difference, driving wise since we have a driver for long trips. pero mas gusto ko porma ng patrol even against the latest pajero.
    Try driving it on off road you'll see and feel the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by rave81 View Post
    Try driving it on off road you'll see and feel the difference.
    Well, the main case here is majority of the SUVs hardly get to see some real (moderate to heavy) off-roading.

Quote Originally Posted by slamm View Post
    Well, the main case here is majority of the SUVs hardly get to see some real (moderate to heavy) off-roading.
    is it?, I'm not aware of that. So why do you need an SUV if you will not use the features such as 4x4 drives. I reckon it a waste of only and petrol and besides the maintenance of 4x4 is expensive. For insurance alone I have to may $2,000 per anum because I take in the outback and drive off road.

If you are just going to drive in the city it might as well drive a smaller automobile such as sedan or Compact SUV. There is no point buying large scale 4x4 SUV if you're not going use the 4x4 capabilities.

single and ready to mingle! crazy_boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slamm View Post
    If you can afford the steep entry price (to think before the LC80 was sold by Toyota for only 1.6M locally). I also read on another forum that Toyota seems to be playing god once more with the reservations for the new LC (reliving their Fortuner glory days perhaps. ).
    magkano yung all new LC?

my choice:

Pajero 3.8 V6
    Patrol 4.8 V6
    Prado

2008 Landcruiser V8 cost P4.5M now

Patrol looks like a solid tank...I like Patrol

Well driving in Philippines with all the potholes, floods, dug up trenches..etc etc is like doing serious off roading anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by rave81 View Post
    is it?, I'm not aware of that. So why do you need an SUV if you will not use the features such as 4x4 drives. I reckon it a waste of only and petrol and besides the maintenance of 4x4 is expensive. For insurance alone I have to may $2,000 per anum because I take in the outback and drive off road.

If you are just going to drive in the city it might as well drive a smaller automobile such as sedan or Compact SUV. There is no point buying large scale 4x4 SUV if you're not going use the 4x4 capabilities.
    Well... it's about image and security. the SUVs give a sense of security which gives you leverage when going against trucks and busses on EDSA or on our many two lane provincial highways. That's why even the 4x2 versions sold well.

The LC200 should be in the 4M+ range AFAIK. That's enough for one Altis, one Camry 3.5 Q and one Fortuner 3.0 4x4.

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - The Best Offroader

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast