ALL SAINTS!The BEST forget the REST! - Page 3 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 3 First ... 2 3
    I used to like them, their songs were way cooler than the spice girls, and more mature. I was in high school when they first came out with an album, their 2nd was also good, though not as great as the first. We used to dance to their music.

Unfortunately, their fame got the best of them. Ive read from European magazines, it got so worse, that they hated each other and even biatch around one another when they were forced to rehearse and see each other in promotions.

Really sad. It was said, the two lead singers got the bad part of the deal of their split, with Melanie being forced to sell her home to get some money. The sisters, were able to fairly perform with their album.

And even with their reconciliation and attempt to relaunch their group, they were unable to revive their career.

As the Spice Girls also regrouped almost at the same time they did. Talk about archrivalry.

Moral lesson, dont let success get to your head too quickly.

I love their recent album though, and even paid for mp3 download of Chic fit and their other carrier.

I hope they make it back, since I think they're better and wiser too now.

i have their cd

Quote Originally Posted by nikkilove View Post
    I used to like them, their songs were way cooler than the spice girls, and more mature. I was in high school when they first came out with an album, their 2nd was also good, though not as great as the first. We used to dance to their music.

Unfortunately, their fame got the best of them. Ive read from European magazines, it got so worse, that they hated each other and even biatch around one another when they were forced to rehearse and see each other in promotions.

Really sad. It was said, the two lead singers got the bad part of the deal of their split, with Melanie being forced to sell her home to get some money. The sisters, were able to fairly perform with their album.

And even with their reconciliation and attempt to relaunch their group, they were unable to revive their career.

As the Spice Girls also regrouped almost at the same time they did. Talk about archrivalry.

Moral lesson, dont let success get to your head too quickly.

I love their recent album though, and even paid for mp3 download of Chic fit and their other carrier.

I hope they make it back, since I think they're better and wiser too now.
    Hey nikki thanks for these latest news about them grabe im so sad to hear all of that I just hope that they will make a music comeback in the future... I'm still not losing hope

Quote Originally Posted by pc03 View Post
    Hey Poc nice to see you here and wow... can you tell me where I can still find their 1st album? nawala kasi yung 1st album CD ko nila during my college days naghanap ako online kaso no response yun ay kung may alam ka lang naman

up up up for my Favorite Girl Music Group Of All Time ALL SAINTS

fave song ko pa rin from them is Pureshores

I love Bootie Call

Sinners Watch this . This year lang ito Happy to see them together again

Page 3 of 3 First ... 2 3