PEx Highlights

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

FEATURE: Philippine Cup Semis Preview

It's the Aces against the E-Painters and SMB versus TNT. Read on as JPM previews and predicts the outcome of the Fil Cup semis.

read more

REVIEW: This is Where I Leave You

Family dramedy This Is Where I Leave You graces the screens this week. Is this movie worth checking out? Find out here!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Takes Game 1 vs RoS

The Aces mustered a furious 2nd half turnaround to take Game 1 of the semifinals against the Elasto Painters, 87-80.

read more

TRAVEL: Ilocos: Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud

PExer mikedph shares everything you need to know about an Ilocos trip that includes photos around Vigan, Laoag and Pagudpud.

read more

FEATURE: On Former Teammates and Rivals

PEx's guest contributor Michele Gumabao talks about her ex-teammates and ex-rivals in the UAAP and the pros.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question

What's your favorite Ube jam in Baguio?!
    Good Sheperd or Tantamco's?

Peanut Brittle?
    Romana's
    Tantamco's
    Good Sheperd

Wink

hmm those seem to be baguio food, but ur location is QC, hmm.. hehehe u like them huh? anyway i really can't give an opinion about that but here's one thing i like from there-- strawberries!

Wink Baguio

Originally posted by shazlene
    hmm those seem to be baguio food, but ur location is QC, hmm.. hehehe u like them huh? anyway i really can't give an opinion about that but here's one thing i like from there-- strawberries!
    Korek!am fro QC but I love Baguio!The reason I posted this because manilenos are NOT aware of other UBE jams but Good Sheperd at di hamak na mas masarap ang Tantmaco's!
    Sad to say,most are only exposed sa Good Sheperd na over-rated!!!Try Tantamco's!Plus the fact na Romana's ain't a Baguio product but a Pangasinan product!!!Kaya,curious ako sa replies ng karamihan!Not to mention that I love "good food!"

Talking

claudja when it comes to best Ube & Peanut Brittle it's really Good Shepherd and Tantamco's that we boast off here in Baguio coz all the rest are just commercialized.

shazlene if 'tis strawberries you want come up Baguio between November to March they are in season during these times of the year.

Talking Baguio lass!

Pero,when I went up there last December,number 1 na raw ang Tantamco at nagmamaganda raw ng sobra ang mga taga-Good Sheperd!Ma-iba atayo,saan ako pwedeng tumira dyan na reasonable?!Suggest ka naman?!Chenks!!!

Talking

When we go up to Baguio, we buy pasalubong from Tantamco's.
    Sarap!

Wink

golden pine hotel is nice.. but there's this old and nice place i used to go to with my parents when i was young, green mansion apartelles.. but i think its gone now..

eterna, is it still open or or u've never heard of it..?

Smile

Thanks Shazlene! Favor lang,can you be more specific like the rates and the location at kung pwedeng ihirit pati telephone number.Thanks again!

Pastilan!

Talking

Romana's peanut brittle is the best for me, btu my absolute favorite Baguio pasalubong is chocolate flakes... YUMYUM!!!

the comeback kid

Talking

havent been to Baguio since 91. palagi namang Good Shep ang pasalubong sa amin, so yun ang benchmark ko. have things changed? (when it comes to the best sweets?)

Talking ANADAMI NA!

Actually,ang dami nang nagbago sa Baguio at I prefer tantamco's more than Good Sheperd.Plus ,may na-discover ako na bago named Rhoda's Kitchen sa maharlika market rin!
    I guess the pipol from baguio can enlighten us more!

Talking

i love Good Sheperd's ube jam & peanut brittle. yun Tantamco na lengua de gato sarap ren. d na ko nakakakuha ng strawberry jam lately waaaaaaaa

Thumbs up

Masarap yung peanut brittle ng Good Shepherd. Melts in your mouth! Yung strawberry jam din ng Good Shepherd very good with any type of bread. Or kahit papakin mo lang!

Wink

Originally posted by claudja
    Thanks Shazlene! Favor lang,can you be more specific like the rates and the location at kung pwedeng ihirit pati telephone number.Thanks again!
    hmm di ko alam eh sorry..

16. Advertisement

TANTAMCO's

Kasi kamag-anak namin sila. Pero ever since namatay ang founder ng Tantamco's (1997 or 1998; my great grandmother) things haven't been the same.

d ko alam..

alam ko lang sa Good Shepherd in Baguio.

miss ko na yan

Ewan ko kung anong particular brand - basta pag pumupunta kami dyan, daming binibiling ube jam at peanut brittle ng mom ko.

We buy Tantamco's ube and Romana's Peanut Brittle. They're the best.

I've tried Tantamco's and Good Sheperd's ube and they're both good! now i'm craving for some.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast