Philippine Music Charts Thread - Page 11 | Music and Radio | PinoyExchange

X

Page 11 of 252 First ... 10 11 12 21 61 111 ... Last
Results 201 to 220 of 5029
  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by erzo01 View Post
    MAX FM Early Returns (January 30, 2K8)

    Britney Spears' "Piece of Me" finally takes the #1 spot!

    I don't have the complete list, sorry! Cheers!
    1. Piece of Me-Britney Spears
    2. Shadow of the Day-Linkin Park
    3. Wont Go Home Without You-Maroon Five
    4. Somebody's Me-Enrique Iglesias
    5. Handle Me-Robyn
    6. One Word-Elliott Yamin
    7. Tatoo-Jordin Sparks
    8. Stop and Stare-One Republic
    9. Feedback-Janet
    10. Break Anotha-Blake Lewis

    ***

    Kainis wala pa ring CAT AND MOUSE at WHATEVER IT TAKES

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by erzo01 View Post
    Magic Top 5 @ 5 (January 30, 2K8)

    5. Realize - Colbie Caillat (down 1)
    4. Teardrops on My Guitar - Taylor Swift (up 1)
    3. Forget about Me - Little Bit (no change)
    2. Go on Girl - Ne-Yo (down 1)
    1. Cat and Mouse - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (up 1, 1 day @ #1)
    Finally! wag na sana bumalik pa sa top1 ang GO ON GIRL haha

  3. #203
    HiT FM 8 Ball Countdown (January 30, 2K8)

    8. Guillotine - Urbandub
    7. Low - Flo Rida feat. T-Pain
    6. Hero/Heroine - Boys Like Girls
    5. Procrastinator - Sandwich
    4. Pasubali - Spongecola
    3. Crank That - Soulja Boy
    2. No Air - Jordin Sparks w/ Chris Brown (down 1)
    1. Cat and Mouse - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (up 1, 5 days @ #1)

    In HiT FM, "No Air" and "Cat and Mouse" ang naglalaban for #1.

  4. #204
    Myx Daily Top 10/January 31

    1. Pasubali-Spongecola
    2. Happy Birthday-The Click Five
    3. SOS-Jonas Brothers
    4. Nangangawit-Sugarfree
    5. Piece of Me-Britney Spears
    6. Last Look-Chicosci
    7. Your Guardian Angel-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
    8. Heto Na-Concrete Sam
    9. I Don't Want You to Go-Kyla
    10. Don't Stop The Music-Rihanna

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by forg View Post
    YES FM 101.1 YES KALERA

    1. Sayaw Darling-Willie Revillame
    2. Can't Help Fallin in Love-Sam Milby (?)
    3. Just Once-Jaya
    4. Pasubali-Spongecola
    5. I Wont Let You Go-Kyla
    I don't want you to go-Kyla

  6. #206
    RX Daily Survey (January 31, 2K8)

    5. Go on Girl - Ne-Yo
    4. Low - Flo Rida feat. T-Pain
    3. Cat and Mouse - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
    2. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis ( kahit mas mataas siya sa "Cat and Mouse")
    1. With You - Chris Brown (2 days @ #1)

  7. #207
    Magic Top 5 @ 5 (January 31, 2K8)

    5. Realize - Colbie Caillat (no change)
    4. Forget about Me - Little Bit (down 1)
    3. Teardrops on My Guitar - Taylor Swift (up 1)
    2. Go on Girl - Ne-Yo (no change)
    1. Cat and Mouse - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (no change, 2 days @ #1)

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by match_point View Post
    I don't want you to go-Kyla
    oops I stand corrected =)

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by erzo01 View Post
    RX Daily Survey (January 31, 2K8)

    5. Go on Girl - Ne-Yo
    4. Low - Flo Rida feat. T-Pain
    3. Cat and Mouse - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
    2. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis ( kahit mas mataas siya sa "Cat and Mouse")
    1. With You - Chris Brown (2 days @ #1)
    well yang songs na yan along with Love song eh sure na sa top 7 this week.
    yung no. 7 spot na lang pag lalabanan

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by erzo01 View Post
    Magic Top 5 @ 5 (January 31, 2K8)

    5. Realize - Colbie Caillat (no change)
    4. Forget about Me - Little Bit (down 1)
    3. Teardrops on My Guitar - Taylor Swift (up 1)
    2. Go on Girl - Ne-Yo (no change)
    1. Cat and Mouse - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (no change, 2 days @ #1)
    ano kaya mag na no.1 sa Magic 30, I think GO ON GIRL pa rin

  11. #211
    HiT FM 8 Ball Countdown (January 31, 2K8)

    8. Realize - Colbie Caillat
    7. Hero/Heroine - Boys Like Girls
    6. Love Like This - Natasha Bedingfield feat. Sean Kingston
    5. Go On Girl - Ne-Yo (new entry)
    4. Love Song - Sara Bareilles
    3. Pasubali - Spongecola
    2. No Air - Jordin Sparks w/ Chris Brown
    1. Cat and Mouse - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (6 days @ #1)

    Tindi ng "Hero/Heroine"! Hindi siya nawala sa 8 Ball for the entire January. To think na nasa Top 10 siya sa 30 Ball Yearend Countdown last year. But I'm afraid na wala na siya sa countdown by next week.

    And whoa at Ne-Yo! "Go On Girl" has invaded HiT FM as well! But I don't think it'll be a serious threat there. "No Air" vs. "Cat and Mouse" pa din!

  12. #212
    Wave 89.1 Top 8 @ 8 (January 31, 2K8)

    8. Love Drunk - Amber Davis (new entry)
    7. That Girl Right There - Usher feat. Ludacris
    6. Pick It Up - Fergie feat. will.i.am
    5. The Donque Song - will.i.am feat. Snoop Dogg
    4. Like You'll Never See Me Again - Alicia Keys
    3. Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill) - Wyclef Jean feat. Akon, Lil' Wayne and Niia
    2. Go on Girl - Ne-Yo
    1. With You - Chris Brown

  13. #213
    MYX Daily Top 10 (February 1, 2K8)

    10. Concrete Sam - Heto Na
    9. Kyla - I Don't Want You to Go
    8. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel
    7. Parokya ni Edgar - Macho
    6. Chicosci - Last Look
    5. Jonas Brothers - SOS
    4. The Click Five - Happy Birthday
    3. Britney Spears - Piece of Me
    2. Sugarfree - Nangangawit (10% of the total votes)
    1. Spongecola - Pasubali (18% of the total votes)

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by erzo01 View Post
    HiT FM 8 Ball Countdown (January 31, 2K8)

    8. Realize - Colbie Caillat
    7. Hero/Heroine - Boys Like Girls
    6. Love Like This - Natasha Bedingfield feat. Sean Kingston
    5. Go On Girl - Ne-Yo (new entry)
    4. Love Song - Sara Bareilles
    3. Pasubali - Spongecola
    2. No Air - Jordin Sparks w/ Chris Brown
    1. Cat and Mouse - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (6 days @ #1)

    Tindi ng "Hero/Heroine"! Hindi siya nawala sa 8 Ball for the entire January. To think na nasa Top 10 siya sa 30 Ball Yearend Countdown last year. But I'm afraid na wala na siya sa countdown by next week.

    And whoa at Ne-Yo! "Go On Girl" has invaded HiT FM as well! But I don't think it'll be a serious threat there. "No Air" vs. "Cat and Mouse" pa din!
    galing nga ng Hero/Heroine. How I wish may weekly chart ang Hit

    Aba nakapasok na din at last ang Go on Girl, yung With You hindi pa din. I guess medyo na preempt din ito ng NO AIR

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by erzo01 View Post
    MYX Daily Top 10 (February 1, 2K8)

    10. Concrete Sam - Heto Na
    9. Kyla - I Don't Want You to Go
    8. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel
    7. Parokya ni Edgar - Macho
    6. Chicosci - Last Look
    5. Jonas Brothers - SOS
    4. The Click Five - Happy Birthday
    3. Britney Spears - Piece of Me
    2. Sugarfree - Nangangawit (10% of the total votes)
    1. Spongecola - Pasubali (18% of the total votes)
    pasubali na no.1 this week 4 days straight on top. by the way noong January 4 songs hit no.1 sa hitchart with one week each on top [Ikaw,Guillotine,Happy Birthday and Last Look] so Pasubali will be the fifth no.1 this year sa MYX and I think magtatagal pa ito sa no.1 knowing how Spongecola performs well sa MYX

  16. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by forg View Post
    Aba nakapasok na din at last ang Go on Girl, yung With You hindi pa din. I guess medyo na preempt din ito ng NO AIR
    Actually, I have yet to hear "With You" get played in HiT FM. Pero sana i-play na nga nila 'to. Parang ang weird if they don't have this smash hit (pun intended, LOL) in their playlist.

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by erzo01 View Post
    Actually, I have yet to hear "With You" get played in HiT FM. Pero sana i-play na nga nila 'to. Parang ang weird if they don't have this smash hit (pun intended, LOL) in their playlist.
    ma request nga sa YM nila yang WITH YOU. Whatever it takes din yata wala sa playlist nila. lagi ko tinetext yan yet hindi nila pinapatugtog

  18. #218
    ^ Strange na wala pa rin "Whatever It Takes" sa playlist nila. AFAIK, dyan ko unang napakinggan yung "First Time".

    Yet, they have Miley Cyrus, Ashley Tisdale and Jonas Brothers in their playlist! Hehehe!

  19. #219
    forg, 1 month palang 'tong thread yet 6 pages na tayo and almost 2000 views.. Daming mga lurkers dyan and dapat magsi-post na din sila, hehehe!
    Last edited by erzo01; Feb 1, 2008 at 02:49 PM.

  20. #220
    ^^ haha oo nga well kahit tayong dalawa ang posters dito at least may nag viview naman hehe, pwede na. basta tuloy tuloy lang natin ang updates

    By the way top 3 posters ng thread:

    1. erzo01-111 posts
    2. forg- 81 posts
    3. jinj3k-4 posts

    kamusta naman ang gap? "

Page 11 of 252 First ... 10 11 12 21 61 111 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





X