PEx Highlights

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
    I'M JADED

Talking

sino ba ang mga Profs sa La Salle na worth-dropping.... as in yung mapapasabi ka ng, "kung prof mo si _________ sa subject na ________, I-DROP MO NA!!!!!" ?

[Edited by blue_jay_el on 01-02-2001 at 05:37 AM]

Talking

For College of Business and Economics students of De La Salle University only...

Ms. Rebecca Cajucom - COMATH1/COMATH2/COMCALC
    (tests are hard, often times much harder than the examples she gives during her lectures. nananakot pa siya lagi na kakalahatiin niya yung class by failing a lot of people.)

Ms. Elsie Velasco - ACCOM1B
    (super strict especially towards blocks she handles for the first time. ang taray ng itsura. tahimik lagi ang class pag nagtuturo siya. super unapproachable. parang kakainin ka right then and there.)

Mr. Alex Trajano - BUSORGA
    (super smart prof presently finishing his mba in the graduate school of business. his cgpa is about 3.92, which is why he expects his students to have high grades. majority of his students get barely passing grades. you have to really study to pass.)

Mr. Bancoro - ACCOM2B
    (he doesn't know how to teach. you have to rely so much on self-study to understand the lessons. many people get barely passing grades too.)

Ms. Edna Formilleza - INTRECO
    (there's nothing really wrong. her tests aren't hard and she's really understanding and always gives second chances. but wait till it's recitation/boardwork/reporting time. babarahin ka as in sobra-sobra! hindi ka pa nagsasalita or nagde-defend ng side mo, papahiyain ka na.)

Ms. Anita Ong - MATHAN2
    (another one of those terror math profs. she isn't strict but her tests are so out of this world. they are 10 times harder than the examples she gives during lectures.)

Ms. *********** - AGGRECO
    (there is also nothing really wrong with her. her tests aren't hard, but the problem is in the frequency in which she gives tests. the only basis for your grade is the midterm exam and the finals, so you'll have to do well in both of them. if you fail either, siguradong bagsak ka na.)

Ms. Corazon Subido - FINAMA1
    (another really smart prof, but her tests are quite hard. a lot of self-studying is needed. a lot of people barely pass, but a lot of effort and studying should be put into it.)

Atty. Jocelyn Cruz - COMLAW1
    (nanghuhula siya ng grade.)

deep in the grey sea

Talking hmmm

Originally posted by cHaSeR
    For College of Business and Economics students of De La Salle University only...

Ms. Anita Ong - MATHAN2
    (another one of those terror math profs. she isn't strict but her tests are so out of this world. they are 10 times harder than the examples she gives during lectures.)
    now this is very true...for the College of Computer Studies too...

well Ms.Ong is a good teacher...but the problem lies in her test...everyone in her class should study very hard and should answer the practice exercises that she give because it can help...and she is not very approachable too... so beware...just study hard...that's a piece of advice you should keep when she is your teacher in any math subject, in any college...im speaking right from experience...she is my teacher for two of my math subjects...i pass the first one but the second one is a tragedy ...so people study na lang!!!!!

---
    http://www.angelfire.com/anime/sailorcity/lilblacklady.gif

I'M JADED

Talking

haaay! kinakabahan na ako sa ANMATH series!!!

question lang...wut is ANMATH1 all about?

Talking for blue_jay_el

at first manageable pa ang ANMATH1 about circles, parabola, ellipse etc. then at the middle medyo.... basta it's about derivatives.... i don't know if you'll understand what i'm saying right now....basta my advice if ever you have a chance to choose your prof i suggest that you pick either Dr. Beronque (madali mga tests) or Dr. Acelajado (mabait magbigay ng grades) other than those two well i don't know.
    tama sina ms.magoo and inihaw about ms.anita ong and dr.trance avoid them as soon as you can if you don't want to make your anmath series a tragic one.....
    =)

I'M JADED

Talking Re: for blue_jay_el

Originally posted by LiNgEr
    at first manageable pa ang ANMATH1 about circles, parabola, ellipse etc. then at the middle medyo.... basta it's about derivatives.... i don't know if you'll understand what i'm saying right now....basta my advice if ever you have a chance to choose your prof i suggest that you pick either Dr. Beronque (madali mga tests) or Dr. Acelajado (mabait magbigay ng grades) other than those two well i don't know.
    tama sina ms.magoo and inihaw about ms.anita ong and dr.trance avoid them as soon as you can if you don't want to make your anmath series a tragic one.....
    =)
    sure!

Talking

anmath1?! kapareho pala siya ng math113 namin (math majors), madali-dali lang yan! math113 nga, si ong ang teacher ko, grabe! ang haba magpa-test!! sagutan mo lang lahat ng practice exercises nya!! may "chance" ka ng pumasa! naka 99% nga yung classmate ko sa first quiz nya, eh!

Talking

Actually I found Ms. Subido to be a really competent and considerate teacher. I guess you just have to stay away from her if you have actually no intention of learning anything, or if you're looking for a free ride through FINAMA.

I had Ms. Cajucom before too (way way back) and I can't really say I had bad memories of her.

If I were to give my input... I'd say Mr. Ed Noel of the Eco dept. Yan ang nanghuhula ng grade. And he doesn't take kindly to corrections (pag test) and he teaches like he doesn't care at all. But he is considerate anyway, although he's known to fail a great many students...

Talking

Dr. Trance
    -kahit nag-drop na *** 1/4 ng class, kalahati padin *** bagsak! bawal magtanong dito!!!
    ...akala nyo nakukuha ako sa iyak iyak..huh!

Dr. Perez
    -ex-english prof yata to sa haba nyang magnotes eh kinokopya nya rin lang naman *** nasa book. hehe! pinapalabo nga lang nya! mahilig lang mangausap ng board tapos mas magaling pa c Diane Penafiel **!
    hanggang undefined, hindi sha titigil!!! only to end up ng undefined padin!

KapuTt is for everybody !

Talking

Originally posted by blue_jay_el
    haaay! kinakabahan na ako sa ANMATH series!!!

question lang...wut is ANMATH1 all about?
    oh yeah anmathhhh.....
    ANMATH1 - 2 takes
    ANMATH2 - 2 takes
    ANMATH3 - taking palang
    ANMATH4 - daya!!!! bat IT wala nitooooooo

oh i hate anmath

Thumbs down

from d people i know lahat sila pinapadrop ang subject pag si ANITA ONG ang teacher...

Talking

kung sa math subjects, iwasan nyo lang si ong at dra. trance.bigatin yon e.naging prof ko na sila pareho. papahirapan ka tlaga

Talking

Kung hindi ka dumarating sa class on time madalas i-drop mo na kapag si Palisoc ang teacher mo. Iyan ay advisable kung at the same time eh medyo tatamad-tamad kang mag-aral. Swerte mo kapag complete attendance ka at medyo ok naman ang average mo sa mga quizzes. Kung may effort ka naman siguro hindi ka naman babagsak.

Talking

Anmath2- Trance nakakaewan pag nagpaconsult kayo, bababa ang tingin niyo sa pagkatao niyo!

wala nang Anmath4 sa mga IT? geez, batch ata namin ang last na IT na may Anmath4....

sa mga computer subjects.....wala naman atang masyadong terror......hmmmm wala nga ba?

F*ck Off Jack*ss!!!

Talking

1. Prof. Vasquez (Comcalc)- di ko siya tlaga kilala but i heard from my blockmate that namemersonal daw sya at ska pinag-iinitan *** ibang students. Mababa pa daw magbigay ng grades. Super strict pa!!

2. Prof. S________(Comlaw)- Sorry I forgot his name. i heard that he failed half of one class! Mahilig siya mangbagsak

3. Alex Trajano (Busorga)- Sabi ng friend ko matrabaho na...Super baba pa ng mga grades nila!

4. Donald Yee (Compac1)- that unprofessional, *** kissing mouse...my message in the thread regarding him.

5. Nimpha Aquino (Accom 1b) - Mabait nga sya saka mgaling magturo...but I find our class to boring!!!

6. Harvey Ong (Compac2, ENVSCAN) - that lunatic...he gives awfully many things to do and also super strict. ma-late ka lang sa ipapasa mo zero na kaagad! Super hirap pa ng mga tests nya! Mahilig syang mag power-trip!

Talking

Originally posted by PoY
    Dr. Trance
    -kahit nag-drop na *** 1/4 ng class, kalahati padin *** bagsak! bawal magtanong dito!!!

Dr. Perez
    -ex-english prof yata to sa haba nyang magnotes eh kinokopya nya rin lang naman *** nasa book. hehe! pinapalabo nga lang nya! mahilig lang mangausap ng board tapos mas magaling pa c Diane Penafiel **!
    dont believe him dr. perez is the best prof i had in anmath seies ang clear nya magturo and yung exams nya madadalian ka **** kse naturo na nya ng step by step during class.
    kung si ASIDO ang teacher nyo sa math eh tlagang dapat na kayong mag drop except kung super math genius kyo.

Talking

I think the Comlaw prof is Salazar

Talking

Originally posted by Pokloy
    Originally posted by PoY
    Dr. Trance

Dr. Perez
    dont believe him dr. perez is the best prof i had in anmath seies ang clear nya magturo and yung exams nya madadalian ka **** kse naturo na nya ng step by step during class.
    kung si ASIDO ang teacher nyo sa math eh tlagang dapat na kayong mag drop except kung super math genius kyo.
    IT'S A HER!!!
    hmmm...maybe it's just me. para kcing ndi sulit eh! madali nga shang magbigay ng test pero ang bagal nya mag-add e! he does what his students tell him...ay, oo nga! in short, nasisindak sha!
    i guess u just consider going through 8 na undefined as step by step...pero cge na nga, wag na drop! *** kay Trance nalang!

PEACE

I'M JADED

Talking

Originally posted by Pokloy
    Originally posted by PoY
    Dr. Trance

Dr. Perez
    ei....ok naman magturo si Mr. ASIDO ah...well, yun ay kung ALTRIG1. Pero balita ko, nde daw sha magaling magturo kapang ang subject is ANMATH!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast