PEx Highlights

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

PROMO: The Book of Life

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive The Book of Life merchandise!

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

on the shore

where to buy pepper spray in manila?

I've been searching everywhere for this but i have yet to find any. does anyone know? thanks!

True Value
    Ace Hardware

PS: if youre curious how it feels like being pepper sprayed, dont spray yourself. IT FUCKING HURTS.

stop spamming. one post is enough, it can give you an answer. better yet, start looking for one yourself by lifting your butt from the chair and start walking to the home improvement, gun stores.

Merry Christmas!

on the shore
    wow, merry christmas to you too clawed_out. i hope i don't run into you or else i might be tempted to test the pepper spray on you.

I've tried it, so I can even invite you for a dinner with you and your pepper spray.

Shall we set a night for it?

toby's or any sports shops have one.

in toby's it's not pepper spray, it's a small tear gas spray much effective than pepper spray...

i've seen one sa Hahn....

I just bought a pepper spray sa Handyman Cubao, 200peso lang meron din dun 500peso ata.

Cheaper in Fort Bonifacio I heard.

And while you're at it, indulge in military fashion to match.

Love the military jackets and vests sold there. And their caps and pins aren't bad at all.

go to hahn in megamall or shoppesville in greenhills

mura lang pala ang pepper spray.