PEx Highlights

TRAVEL PHOTO OF THE WEEK: Maligcong

PExer Ironwulf shares his soulful Maligcong experience in this week's featured Travel Photo of the Week.

read more

National Day of Mourning

PinoyExchange is one with the country in mourning for the fallen heroes of the Mamasapano incident.

read more

REVIEW: Into the Woods

Not the typical Disney kid-friendly film you'd expect and most definitely not to be missed.

read more

REVIEW: Halik sa Hangin

The story is a breath of fresh air for Star Cinema, and that's enough reason to see it in cinemas.

read more

PHOTOS: Purefoods Romps GlobalPort

Purefoods opened its Commissioner's Cup campaign on a successful note, romping GlobalPort, 83-70. Check the full gallery here!

read more

PHOTOS: UST Notches Third Straight Win

The UST Tigresses extended their winning streak to three straight games after an impressive three-set victory over NU.

read more

on the shore

where to buy pepper spray in manila?

I've been searching everywhere for this but i have yet to find any. does anyone know? thanks!

True Value
    Ace Hardware

PS: if youre curious how it feels like being pepper sprayed, dont spray yourself. IT FUCKING HURTS.

stop spamming. one post is enough, it can give you an answer. better yet, start looking for one yourself by lifting your butt from the chair and start walking to the home improvement, gun stores.

Merry Christmas!

on the shore
    wow, merry christmas to you too clawed_out. i hope i don't run into you or else i might be tempted to test the pepper spray on you.

I've tried it, so I can even invite you for a dinner with you and your pepper spray.

Shall we set a night for it?

toby's or any sports shops have one.

in toby's it's not pepper spray, it's a small tear gas spray much effective than pepper spray...

i've seen one sa Hahn....

I just bought a pepper spray sa Handyman Cubao, 200peso lang meron din dun 500peso ata.

Cheaper in Fort Bonifacio I heard.

And while you're at it, indulge in military fashion to match.

Love the military jackets and vests sold there. And their caps and pins aren't bad at all.

go to hahn in megamall or shoppesville in greenhills

mura lang pala ang pepper spray.