PEx Highlights

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

PROMO: The Book of Life

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive The Book of Life merchandise!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by area1 View Post
    nakakatawa, some drastically want to expel Trillanes when GMA has a litany of anomalies w/c NONE to date have not even been punished or solve...ayaw nila si Trillanes mag serve sa senado tapos gusto nila ngayon senado ang mag solve ng issue niya? let the courts & military kangaroo courts decide his fate...sine swerte yata sila, if Trillantes is convicted, maybe that will be a different story, like what happened to Congs Jun de Guzman & Jalosjos, they were booted from congress because of their court conviction, they have to serve their sentences...for all you know if Trillanes was allowed to serve his mandate malamang hindi nangyari ito...the Penn seige is wrong but to expel him will be worst, he was voted & not a cabinet appointee...yun appointed nga hindi matangal?...ang sundalo mahirap patayin ang kapwa sundalo...
    Boohoo. So it's the court's fault that Trillanes was not "allowed to serve his mandate" therefore he has no choice but to throw a tantrum and put lives, jobs and the economy at risk?

NONE of the allegations against GMA have been proven, have they? Unlike Trillanes' capers which we all saw on national television.

Being voted does not exempt one from the operation of the law. The law says he can be suspended or expelled upon voting by the Senate. Trillanes brought all this on himself; no one put a gun to his head when he and his cohorts swaggered into Oakwood with high-powered guns and explosives, or walked out of the Makati trial court and took over the Manila Peninsula.

ano ba tayong mga pilipino, meron ba talagang double standards...Enrile & Honasan won the senate & Ramos became president after EDSA 1, that is also a clear coup w/ the RAM...the difference is successful & failed coup...sabihin ninyo hindi pa sila senador nung ng coup eh kaya nga nag coup ayaw paupuin senador eh nanalo nga eh.
    The difference is that Trillanes clearly has zero balls to see his ka-coupalan through. Tanke at tear gas lang pala ang katapat ng loko. Also, while Enrile, Honasan and Ramos weren't exactly saints, their grievances were shared by the general populace who was tired of the excesses of the Marcos regime. Anyone comparing the Arroyo to Marcos is a sheer dumb id1ot. Arroyo never committed the despotism and atrocities that the Marcos regime did.

Bakit mo naman isasama ang ibang Pilipino, ikaw lang ang may double standards. Kung si GMA ang pag-uusapan, makikinig ka sa tsismis, pero kung si Trillanes kahit kitang kita ng dalawang mata mo bulag pa rin. Hay naku.

Quote Originally Posted by nostalgicbabe View Post
    Boohoo. So it's the court's fault that Trillanes was not "allowed to serve his mandate" therefore he has no choice but to throw a tantrum and put lives, jobs and the economy at risk?

NONE of the allegations against GMA have been proven, have they? Unlike Trillanes' capers which we all saw on national television.

Being voted does not exempt one from the operation of the law. The law says he can be suspended or expelled upon voting by the Senate. Trillanes brought all this on himself; no one put a gun to his head when he and his cohorts swaggered into Oakwood with high-powered guns and explosives, or walked out of the Makati trial court and took over the Manila Peninsula.
    courts fault?...naniniwala ka pa ba sa court system natin? ayan appointed si de Castro sa supreme court, the most trusted court system of the land will be tainted, thanks to the delicadeza of the boss lady...besides, wala naman resolution pa about Trillanes sa senate, they only had a caucus, they just said chances are it won't pass...bakit hindi mo tignan ang process ng congress about GMA's impeachment, hindi ba ganoon din, most proGMA congressmen said it was a waste of time they are busy w/ something else, it's a numbers game?...about your issue on a gun in Trillanes head, that is the problem of the authorities not the senate...mahilig ka pala sa "rules of ethics" then ask congress why they did not impeach GMA, ask GMA also why there's no bounty reward on Bedol's head...my opinion.

courts fault?...naniniwala ka pa ba sa court system natin? ayan appointed si de Castro sa supreme court, the most trusted court system of the land will be tainted, thanks to the delicadeza of the boss lady...besides, wala naman resolution pa about Trillanes sa senate, they only had a caucus, they just said chances are it won't pass...bakit hindi mo tignan ang process ng congress about GMA's impeachment, hindi ba ganoon din, most proGMA congressmen said it was a waste of time they are busy w/ something else, it's a numbers game?...about your issue on a gun in Trillanes head, that is the problem of the authorities not the senate...mahilig ka pala sa "rules of ethics" then ask congress why they did not impeach GMA, ask GMA also why there's no bounty reward on Bedol's head...my opinion.
    Did I say it was the court's fault? It was a question, wasn't it. Trillanes' predicament is not the court's fault; it was brought by Trillanes upon himself. Ano naman problema mo sa pag-appoint kay De Castro sa Supreme Court? Wasn't your boss Erap pardoned and is now doing the rounds with the sycophantic media in tow?

It seems you cannot grasp the basic idea that none of the allegations against GMA have been proven, while Trillanes' capers have been broadcast on national TV. What do GMA's enemies have against her but all insinuations and hearsay? On that score alone, there is no comparison with Trillanes' case.

Hindi pa yata naunawaan ang "gun in his head". Haha.

The difference is that Trillanes clearly has zero balls to see his ka-coupalan through. Tanke at tear gas lang pala ang katapat ng loko. Also, while Enrile, Honasan and Ramos weren't exactly saints, their grievances were shared by the general populace who was tired of the excesses of the Marcos regime. Anyone comparing the Arroyo to Marcos is a sheer dumb id1ot. Arroyo never committed the despotism and atrocities that the Marcos regime did.

Bakit mo naman isasama ang ibang Pilipino, ikaw lang ang may double standards. Kung si GMA ang pag-uusapan, makikinig ka sa tsismis, pero kung si Trillanes kahit kitang kita ng dalawang mata mo bulag pa rin. Hay naku.
    hindi ko po kinumpare si marcos at gma, we are talking about Trillanes being expelled in the senate & the moves of the senators...bulag? lalo kang bulag kung sabihin mo na hindi mo rin kitang kita ang anomalies ni gma, ikaw ang bias sabihin ko pa sayong hypocrite ka kung sabihin mong tsismis lang yun & again, i did not talk about marcos.

Arroyo never committed the despotism and atrocities that the Marcos regime did.

Kung si GMA ang pag-uusapan, makikinig ka sa tsismis,

bwahhh... where do you live & what kind of brain dead head do you have? I'm sorry for you cause you think that way...hindi nga aasenso ang Pinas. magusap na lang kayo ng mga village id!ots.

Banned by Admin
    ano ba tayong mga pilipino, meron ba talagang double standards...Enrile & Honasan won the senate & Ramos became president after EDSA 1, that is also a clear coup w/ the RAM...the difference is successful & failed coup...sabihin ninyo hindi pa sila senador nung ng coup eh kaya nga nag coup ayaw paupuin senador eh nanalo nga eh.
    When Senate tackles important issues like Cash Gifts, ZTE Anomaly, Northrail Project or any anomalies related to GMA administration, then some PEXers here specially GMA apologist, would quickly says that the Senate was only wasting their tax-money. Why? It's double standard mentality!

But when Senate President Manny Villar disagreed with Sen. Merriam Santiago resolution to expel Trillanes then bad words were thrown at him. Some even had the fuckinging guts of accusing him as a Land Grabber. Why? Again, it's double standard mentality!

I guess Senate President Manny Villar reasons for disagreeing with Sen. Merriam Santiago’s resolution makes some sense to me. First of all, Trillanes is already at the custody of the Military and under trial for his Oakwood Mutiny stunt. Second, the Lower Court already denied Trillianes to attend Senate Session – so, tagging him as Senator is already useless. And third, you don’t expel an elected official before the court handed the accused a guilty verdict.

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    When Senate tackles important issues like Cash Gifts, ZTE Anomaly, Northrail Project or any anomalies related to GMA administration, then some PEXers here specially GMA apologist, would quickly says that the Senate was only wasting their tax-money. Why? It's double standard mentality!

But when Senate President Manny Villar disagreed with Sen. Merriam Santiago resolution to expel Trillanes then bad words were thrown at him. Some even had the ****ing guts of accusing him as a Land Grabber. Why? Again, it's double standard mentality!

I guess Senate President Manny Villar reasons for disagreeing with Sen. Merriam Santiago’s resolution makes some sense to me. First of all, Trillanes is already at the custody of the Military and under trial for his Oakwood Mutiny stunt. Second, the Lower Court already denied Trillianes to attend Senate Session – so, tagging him as Senator is already useless. And third, you don’t expel an elected official before the court handed the accused a guilty verdict.
    oo tama ka...they have a deadline on the national budget & besides wala pa yun resolution ni Trillanes...Sen Miriam is out of the country...siguro pag balik niya at kung galit pa siya w/c I doubt after a European holiday?

9. Advertisement

But when Senate President Manny Villar disagreed with Sen. Merriam Santiago resolution to expel Trillanes then bad words were thrown at him. Some even had the fuckinging guts of accusing him as a Land Grabber. Why? Again, it's double standard mentality!

I agree Don Vito

I disagreed when you were banned here. But with your lousy replies... I'm thinking to put you as the 2nd Pexer in my ignore list.

By the way, how's your tongue today? I bet it's red huh?
    You think I care? bwah! bakit masakit ba yung sinabi ko? diba totoo naman yun...puros din kayo tsismis..bakit hindi mo matanggap yun..ano proof nyo sa bombing? sa bribery na galing kay gma? diba wala din? diba nakaka inis...eh di natikman nyo din ang sarili nyong gamot!

problema pikon kayo ...bilog ang mundo

Teka..hindi yan marathon investigation...yan ay isang botohan lang...tapos na yan! iba *** fishing expedition na marathon hearings nila sa senate na wala ng katapusan..YUN ANG AKSAYA NG PERA NG BAYAN!

kay trillanes..baka 10 minutes lang yan..oh sino boto dun sa bading na senator? say ahhh...TAPOS!

NEXT!

nah.. i side with villar here. Why must senate again waste important time with crappy investigations and hearings that LEAD NOWHERE.

seriously, our senate has done nothing but investigations these past few years. and anong nangyari sa dulo? wala naman eh. Our senate has done ANYTHING BUT make bills.

the last major senate bill that was passed was e- vat. and people hated recto for it. lol.

so i am with villar. let the supreme court handle trillanes na. the evidence is there. pag he got life sentence or exiled. ano pa ba ang silbi na magagawa ng senate hearing?

Villar is very corrupt, and also a fool just like Trillanes.

bwahhh... where do you live & what kind of brain dead head do you have? I'm sorry for you cause you think that way...hindi nga aasenso ang Pinas. magusap na lang kayo ng mga village id!ots.
    Look at these "stupid few"...kapag na corner na sa argument ehh...nag personal insult nalang...well kaya nga naging stupid few ehh...well..point taken...what can we do..pasensyahan nalang natin..anyway..mga 5 lang naman yang mga yan dito with a twisted brain...

Quote Originally Posted by BeerhandBop View Post
    nah.. i side with villar here. Why must senate again waste important time with crappy investigations and hearings that LEAD NOWHERE.

seriously, our senate has done nothing but investigations these past few years. and anong nangyari sa dulo? wala naman eh. Our senate has done ANYTHING BUT make bills.

the last major senate bill that was passed was e- vat. and people hated recto for it. lol.

so i am with villar. let the supreme court handle trillanes na. the evidence is there. pag he got life sentence or exiled. ano pa ba ang silbi na magagawa ng senate hearing?
    Nako...again bahala ka sa buhay mo...pero..since I don't like Villar...with his decision and the outrage with trillanes..for sure..he won't make it in 2010...kahit ubusin nya ang pandarambong nya sa camella homes at star mall.

^ nobody here cares what you think. so let's leave it with that. next replies mo will be met with plain ignoring.

If an issue can somehow be pinned to PGMA, kanya kanyang press conference yan..pag condemn ng kaso..at kanya kanyang panawagan para sa investigation..tsktsk..

Banned by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by smokingvoice View Post
    You think I care? bwah! bakit masakit ba yung sinabi ko? diba totoo naman yun...puros din kayo tsismis..bakit hindi mo matanggap yun..ano proof nyo sa bombing? sa bribery na galing kay gma? diba wala din? diba nakaka inis...eh di natikman nyo din ang sarili nyong gamot!

problema pikon kayo ...bilog ang mundo
    OGAG! Sino ba ang nagsabi na triangle ang mundo! Kalahating ungas ka rin, ano! Ang mga sagot mo ay halos sampung kilometro sa layo eh.

Kahit kelan hindi na ako napikon sa forum. Ayoko lang makipagtalo sa mga katulad mong walang UTAK at saksakan ng YABANG! Plasma TV huh! Ungas!!!!

Hey, don't bother to reply coz you're now officially listed. See below...

smokingvoice
    This message is hidden because smokingvoice is on your ignore list.

OGAG! Sino ba ang nagsabi na triangle ang mundo! Kalahating ungas ka rin, ano! Ang mga sagot mo ay halos sampung kilometro sa layo eh.

Kahit kelan hindi na ako napikon sa forum. Ayoko lang makipagtalo sa mga katulad mong walang UTAK at saksakan ng YABANG! Plasma TV huh! Ungas!!!!

Hey, don't bother to reply coz you're now officially listed. See below...

smokingvoice
    This message is hidden because smokingvoice is on your ignore list.
    buti naman alam niya na bilog ang mundo, bala wala naman yan banned pexer na yan, wannabe lang yan siguro ng trip lang siguro, ano kaya tinitira nyan?..they should remind their boss lady na bilog ang mundo at malapit nang umikot...musta laro Don Vito?

Banned by Admin
    buti naman alam niya na bilog ang mundo, bala wala naman yan banned pexer na yan, wannabe lang yan siguro ng trip lang siguro, ano kaya tinitira nyan?..they should remind their boss lady na bilog ang mundo at malapit nang umikot...musta laro Don Vito?
    Tumpak! At sa tutuo lang doon lang tumama ang ungas na yun! Pero ano kaya ang connection ng "Bilog ang Mundo" dito sa thread? Sampung kilometro layo, diba? Hindi ba naman ogag! Pulang-pula na siguro dila nyan kasipsip sa lady bossing nya!

So far I'm satisfied with my Power Max Revelation Sets. I've no problem anymore na with my 3-6 Irons. Dati kasi I was having a hard time getting the ball into the air with those clubs. But now, the initial test show some improvements. Hopefully, it serves me well with actual games. Again, thanks Pare sa mga hints. Now, back to topic!

----------------
    Now playing: Kenny G - Silhouette
    via FoxyTunes

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 ... LastLast