PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Purefoods Survive Kia Scare

After trailing for most of the game, Purefoods mounted a big fourth quarter-comeback to defeat Manny Pacquiao's Kia Sorento, 88-77.

read more

5 Biggest Impressions in UAAP Volleyball

An even better Alyssa Valdez, the struggling Lady Bulldogs and UST's wonderkid. Find out other big impressions in week 1 of UAAP Volleyball here!

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: The Second Edition

We were surprised at the interest generated by last week's special PBA feature on BasketBros. So we decided to put up a Part 2. Read it here!

read more

PHOTOS: Paul Lee Saves the Day for RoS

Paul Lee nailed a crucial three-pointer plus two pressure packed free throws to lead his team to victory over the NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93.

read more

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

REVIEW: Past Tense

Our reviewer thinks Past Tense is a step down from KimXi's previous outing, Bride for Rent. Read the full review here!

read more

Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 25 ... LastLast
    sana po visit kayo sa forum ni paul salas isa po sa cast ng kung fu kids....... register po kayo dun.....

kita kits po...

www.paulsalas.co.nr

Register na po kayo sa forum ni Paul Salas:

www.paulsalas.co.nr.

magkitakita po tayo dun!

thank you!

www.paulsalas.co.nr.

magkitakita po tayo dun!

thank you!http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s250/lenlencabral/paul.jpg

sya ang nasa left side.....

www.paulsalas.co.nr.

magkitakita po tayo dun!

thank you!

si paul salas po ang nasa left side:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s250/lenlencabral/paul.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by apulen View Post

www.paulsalas.co.nr.

magkitakita po tayo dun!

thank you!

cute!

KFK

Gian Nick

Hula ko 'eto na ang last project ni Jane, tapos hindi natin siya makikita for a while. Nagdadalaga na eh.

GIAN NICK
    http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s163/ericholics/gian_kfk_2.jpghttp://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s163/ericholics/nick_kfk_2.jpg

JY:JOINSUNG:JYH:LMH:JANE kagomesi's Avatar
    Kasali si Matteo rito, dba? excited na kong mapanuod sya

Supporter ni Pareng Jomar Taniluix 2's Avatar
    Child star is action hero in 'Kung Fu Kids'

By BOY VILLASANTA and REYMA BUAN-DEVEZA
    abs-cbnNEWS.com

Child actor Jairus Aquino is living many a Pinoy boy's dream: playing a high-kicking, speed-punching action hero.

But being one of the child heroes on ABS-CBN's newest kiddie series “Kung Fu Kids," is not just fun and games.

Jairus told abs-cbnNEWS.com that the martial arts sequences could be quite physically demanding.

“Medyo mahirap po kapag mayroon pong fight scenes (It’s quite difficult, when I’m doing the fight scenes)."

Jairus shared that one of his preparations for the series is to learn martial arts, karate in particular.

According to Jairus's mother, Carrie, she's always on the set watching her son train and to keep an eye out for him during the fight scenes.

"Actually he is enjoying because kids love karate, at first of course it's hard because of their young age, but afterwards when they already know what to do, everything turns okey and they are really enjoying it."

Jairus, who stole viewers' hearts as "Jomar" the loyal and lovable sidekick of Super Inggo in the eponymously titled TV series, now takes on the lead role for "Kung Fu Kids."

He plays Lembot, a sickly young boy who is derided by his own father for being a weakling. Lembot learns kung fu to defend his younger sister and himself from bullies, and to measure up to his father’s expectations.

Lembot’s desire to learn martial arts lead him in the middle of an ancient battle until everyone close to him, his family and friends, are placed in danger.

According to director Malu Sevilla, she auditioned a lot of child stars but Jairus fits the role to a T. “We considered the features of the actor to match the character traits of Lembot and Jairus unanimously got the plum role,” attested the lady director.

Even his costars were all one in saying Jairus is the best actor among the four other male kids namely Paul Salas, Kristofer Dangculos, Joshua Dionisio and Andre Garcia.

Sevilla didn’t find it hard to motivate the children because she knows how to handle child psychology. “Kailangan, once in a while, magiging bata ka rin. (It is needed once in a while that you go back to childhood),” chuckled Malu.

Kids like them who go to school are coordinated by the production with their respective teachers and school officials, emphasized the lady director, to avoid getting low marks or worse, failing grades.

“Nag-a-absent din po ako pero nag-aaral naman po ako. (I absent myself from school but I study my lessons very well),” Jairus said.

The Kung Fu Kids are the country’s most talented child stars like “Maria Flordeluna’s” Eliza Pineda, Paul Salas, Jane Oineza, Kristoffer Dangculos, Joshua Dionisio and Joseph Andre Garcia.

“Kung Fu Kids” also stars Sid Lucero, Gerard Pizzaras, Wowie de Guzman, Allen Dizon, Matteo Guidicelli, Erich Gonzales, Kian Kazemi, Cheska Billiones, Jhong Hilario, Arlene Muhlach and Christopher Roxas with the special participation of TV host and Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Season 2 Edition guest-housemate Mariel Rodriguez and talented actress Jodi Sta. Maria-Lacson.

“Kung Fu Kids” airs nightly on ABS-CBN’s Primetime Bida starting this Monday, January 28, 2008.

Hello sa mga fans ni pareng Jomar jan.. este Lembot.
    Sali na kayo sa Fansclub nya.

Heto po ang Registration form. para mameet po namin kayo
    http://www.jaregistration.co.nr
    at sa mga intresadong magkaruon ng J.A Code para sa nalalapit na activites ng Group (Fansday, ect)

Heto naman po ang House namin, at forum ni Pareng jomar
    este lembot http://www.jairusaquino.co.nr
    Last edited by Taniluix 2; Jan 26, 2008 at 01:02 AM.

www.paulsalas.co.nr.

magkitakita po tayo dun!

www.paulsalas.co.nr.

magkitakita po tayo dun!

thank you!

Nagsama-sama ang mga makukulit

Is there going to be a triangle between Eliza, Joshua, and Kristofer's characters? I get that vibe from the teasers, and also beause I'm probably thinking about Flor and Boyet on Maria Flordeluna

Quote Originally Posted by dryedmangoez View Post
    Is there going to be a triangle between Eliza, Joshua, and Kristofer's characters? :
    I do hope so. Para mas exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by dryedmangoez View Post
    Is there going to be a triangle between Eliza, Joshua, and Kristofer's characters? I get that vibe from the teasers, and also beause I'm probably thinking about Flor and Boyet on Maria Flordeluna
    bwaahahahaha!
    kung may Budon at Maya sa Super Inggo...
    dapat may love triangle dito!

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w203/theothersideofme479/6-2.jpg

go kung fu kids....talunin na nag kalaban...hahahah

who is the guy in the beginning of the trailer no shirt facial hair and doing all the martial arts?

i'm super excited to watch this!!...go BENJO and JAZZ!!..:P

www.paulsalas.co.nr.

magkitakita po tayo dun!

thank you!http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s250/lenlencabral/paul.jpg

sya ang nasa left side.....
    ang gwapo **** nya..bta plang pno p *** pg ngbinata..hehe..

Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 25 ... LastLast