PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: PLDT Repulses NU

The PLDT Turbo Boosters pulled away with a tough 25-16, 25-23, 24-26, 25-19 victory over the gritty NU Lady Bulldogs.

read more

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!

read more

PHOTOS: ADMU Edges DLSU

Kiefer Ravena played like a man possessed in the 4th quarter to lead the ADMU Blue Eagles past the DLSU Green Archers 97-86.

read more

PROMO: Guardians of the Galaxy

Get a chance to movie passes to the special PinoyExchange 15th Anniversary Block Screening of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!

read more

What's Wrong With the Green Archers?

After being penned the favorites of UAAP Season 77, the DLSU Green Archers are off to a slow opening in the season, now at 0-2.

read more

PHOTOS: Ferrer Leads UST Past FEU

Kevin Ferrer nailed crucial triples in the game's final minutes to help the UST Growling Tigers escape the FEU Tamaraws 69-67.

read more

Varicose Veins..

anyone here na makakapagsabi sakin kung pano mababawasan ang varicose veins sa hita?d ba dati may commercial si christine jacob about a cream na nagtatanggal nun?thanks

varicose veins

hi guys..

is there any product that can help para mawala yung mga small varicose veins? i don't know if they are already called varicose.... kasi they are very small.... yung sa upper legs na tinatawag ng iba na spider's veins

i hope someone can help me...

did you already have this for a long time? maybe its hereditary.

do you walk long distances? heels? maybe damaged valves.

laser treatment is your best option.

i don't know if they're already considered varicose...they are not bulging... thy are fine small veins... they're usually found on the outer thighs..

Hi, I think those are called spider veins. If you've heard about a gadget called the Galvanic Spa, it helps improve blood circulation and can help small veins like that. I can help show u how it works if you're interested.

^ yup, it's spider veins..will galvanic spa make disappear those veins? or will it only prevent those veins from appearing?

Hi, it can do both It will help make the spider veins disappear, and prevent new ones from appearing.

If you already have varicose veins mapaliit man to o mapalaki, wala ka ng magagawa pa kundi i-consult mo sa isang licensed cosmetic surgeon para malaman mo kung anong medical procedure ang maaari nilang gawin sayo. There are a lot of medical procedures pag dating sa pag-alis ng mga unwanted veins, ako nun sclerotherapy at laser treatment e. Now, the unwanted veins are gone.

^how much did you spend? was it done here in the phils?

varicose viens

Ganito din problema ko. Hereditary nga ***** 'to kasi am still 23 but i got much now. It started when I graduated high school. How much will the treatment costs? Tulong naman oh, meron ba nyan sa Cebu? Whre can I find Galvanic Spa sa Cebu?

I'll be patiently waiting for your advises. Thanks guys...

i tried sclerotherapy.. almost 20K nagastos ko, bumili pa ako ng stockings.. but then sympre magkakaroon nanaman ng bagong varicose veins

mag galvanic spa ka na lang. at least one time payment then you have the gadget for you for a long time. if ever varicose veins recur, just reuse the gadget.. no need to go to a clinic.

you can visit clubspa.multiply.com for more info

Sclerotherapy is usually intended for middle to large varicose veins...Pag sobrang liit na yung veins, di na kakayanin ng needle kasi mejo malaki din ang needle..Also, an ultrasound diagnosis is important para malaman kung yung greater veins na ang affected eto read nyu baka makatulong:

Varicose Veins Best Treatments

Varicose Veins Treatment

Hi uu **** mababawasan yan...madami ng gamot para jan..sclerotherapy is the most commonly used nowadays pero there are other stuffs to remove them like yung laser and ultrasound procedures..Read mo here for more:

Varicose Veins Treatment