PEx Highlights

UP StatSoc Goes Infinite!

Come and join UP StatSoc in celebrating their 33rd Anniversary on September 22 to 27!

read more

PHOTOS: La Salle Extends Series vs FEU

Jeron Teng and the DLSU Green Archers had no problems defeating the FEU Tamaraws on Saturday, 94-73.

read more

Top TV Shows!

Find out the top 5 TV shows in the Showbiz forums here!

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

REVIEW: Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends

The Legend Ends is a totally epic conclusion to a heroic tale.

read more

An FEU-NU Matchup in the UAAP Finals?

Well, you guys were calling for an FEU-NU matchup and we wrote about it! Check out our article about a potential Tamaraws-Bulldogs matchup in the UAAP Finals.

read more

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by moczj View Post
    software engineer...
    @moczj, madali ba *** exam? Any tips or info? Plano ko rin sana mag-apply ** eh. Thanks!

looking forward to new teammates!

Quote Originally Posted by ppeneojy View Post
    Heres what happened to me:

I applied through email.
    around 2 weeks later i get a txt for an exam invitation.
    The exam was scheduled 2 days later, I went to take the exam(programming) and after there was an initial interview with the HR.

I didn't pass but the HR told me that if you pass you will get an email and you'll be scheduled for a technical interview then an interview from a PM/TL
    Really? Me I applied through email also, got an exam invitation the following day. Took the exam and after lunch a technical interview. HR said they will contact us for HR with the hiring manager interview. Its different from what happened to you, how and when did you know that you didnt pass the exam and interview? TIA

guys pa msg naman *** *** email add knino pwede mg pass ng resume. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by collegestudent View Post
    Really? Me I applied through email also, got an exam invitation the following day. Took the exam and after lunch a technical interview. HR said they will contact us for HR with the hiring manager interview. Its different from what happened to you, how and when did you know that you didnt pass the exam and interview? TIA
    gaano po ba katagal bago ka nila kontakin?
    i also sent an application thru online but havent received any calls from them.

better not limit your options if you don't get calls from them. you may want to try other companies, dami nag hahanap ng programmers with java experience

any open position for networking or technical here?

May non-technical na entry level openings po ba?
    Puro po kasi technical yung entry level sa site:
    http://novare.com.hk/careers.html
    TIA!

are they open for walk-in applicants?

I also applied thru email yesterday. maybe I'll just wait.

Parang ambaba nila magpasweldo, below industry standard

Quote Originally Posted by baklah_ako View Post
    its a local company so what do you expect...

We are currently looking for a Sr. Software Engineer for Java and .Net, Senior and Jr. Business Analyst. If interested kindly email updated resume at sheree.lim@novare.com.hk.

NOVARE TECHNOLOGIES’ uniquely deep domain expertise in mobile network operations has earned for us the satisfaction, respect and admiration of our core customers around the world – mobile carriers and their solution vendors.

We advise and provide backend integration between carriers’ networks and the technologies of their solution vendors. On the front end, we port and customize applications for Blackberry, Symbian, Windows Mobile, Android and other Linux platforms, enabling mobile carriers to deliver differentiated services to their enterprise customers.

Please find below the job description of the position: THIS IS FOR LOCAL (Philippines) EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY

Senior Software Engineer

Technology professional who is willing to design, develop, and maintain the next generation Enterprise, Web and Mobile technology and platforms. The Senior Software Engineer must be able to analyze customer requirements, design creative solutions and build ingenious systems to address our customer's technology needs.

Responsibilities:

Designs, develops, and maintains application solutions and software for customers based on specifications and requirements.
    Integrates, tests, and debugs application solutions and software when deployed in development, test and production environments.
    Ensures complete delivery of all customer requirements and documentation.
    Manages and maintains resources and artifacts necessary for the completion of ones projects such as tools, source code, documentation, project and time tracking information and customer information.
    Tests and experiments with new tools and technologies that will help in designing and developing software for current and future requirements.
    Ensures that team members are able to complete all their tasks, as well as, administrative and documentary requirements.
    Regularly provides a progress report on the team's activities and projects.
    Reviews work done by members assigned to ones project team.
    Performs other duties as assigned by management from time to time.
    Occasionally performs training lectures and sessions on assigned software development and other technology topics.
    Mentors junior members of the team on software development practices, technology developments and corporate rules and regulations

Qualifications:

A Bachelor’s degree graduate
    More than three to five years related work experience
    Programming/Technical/Functional Skills. Necessary for writing programs efficiently; Must be able to deliver well-written and readable code; Must have the ability to ensure optimal application performance against documented requirements; Must be able to actively determine specifications and standards for application compliance.
    Unix/Linux Operating Systems and/or MS Windows Operating System
    Programming Language Experience (C/C++, Java, Perl, PHP, .Net)
    Relational Database Management Systems – Oracle/MySQL/MS-SQL/PostgreSQL
    Optional Enterprise Mobility Software Development Skills (J2ME, Symbian)
    Optional Enterprise Web Software Development Skills (J2EE, dotNET)
    Optional Data and IP Networking (TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, SS7)
    Optional Unix/Linux Shell Scripting

BUSINESS ANALYST

Business analyst works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. The business analyst understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.

RESPONSIBILITIES

Understand client organization's direction, structure and competitive position
    Analyze client organization's industry and competitive position.
    Document and analyze required information and data.
    Prepare requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations.
    Performs other duties as assigned by my manager/management from time to time.
    Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
    Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
    Support quality assurance efforts and assemble documentation for QA.
    Prepares and conducts client presentations and training.

exam ko bukas! hehehe

sa tuesday nalang daw ulet

I'm interested sa .Net Sr. Software Eng., Saan office nito?

16. Advertisement

peninsula court bldg.
    paseo cor makati ave.

its beside the citibank center.

you may walk in from monday's to friday's either 9am or 2pm and look for sheree at the 6f Peninsula Court Building, makati avenue corner paseo de roxas, makati. Dont forget to bring your updated resume, transcript of records(if available) and diploma (if available)

Quote Originally Posted by baklah_ako View Post
    mababa? may i know the range? thanks.

panu exam dito?

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast