PEx Highlights

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!

read more

PHOTOS: Ferrer Leads UST Past FEU

Kevin Ferrer nailed crucial triples in the game's final minutes to help the UST Growling Tigers escape the FEU Tamaraws 69-67.

read more

PHOTOS: ADMU Edges DLSU

Kiefer Ravena played like a man possessed in the 4th quarter to lead the ADMU Blue Eagles past the DLSU Green Archers 97-86.

read more

What's Wrong With the Green Archers?

After being penned the favorites of UAAP Season 77, the DLSU Green Archers are off to a slow opening in the season, now at 0-2.

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Repulses NU

The PLDT Turbo Boosters pulled away with a tough 25-16, 25-23, 24-26, 25-19 victory over the gritty NU Lady Bulldogs.

read more

#NoLastHomeStand After All

Filipino basketball fans let down by PLDT All-Star Charity Event, labeled as, 'Gilas Last Home Stand' after last-minute cancellations.

read more

dramatic monologue / declamation piece

i've been searching for this dramatic monologue/declamation piece... something about a girl wanting to have vendetta because her family was killed...

all i remember is that we used it as a piece back in elementary or high school... if you have any idea what's the title please let me know...

there's a line

they call me vendetta...

in that piece...

thanks in advance

i'm looking for a copy of the declamation piece entitled: on my 18th birthday.

i wasn't able to find it through google and other search engines. my nephew badly needs this for his recitation. i hope someone can help us.

thanks in advance.

Vendetta... Vendetta... Vendetta....

Please, please leave me alone!

Stop! Stop! No! No!

Leave me alone!

I am free! I know I am free! Hahaha!!!

Do you know me? They call me Vendetta. They say I am ugly. Well... I am. I am not deceived by my looks. I love and know that I am ugly.

I still remember, yes, we were very rich. My father was the most successful businessman in our place. Everyone respected him and my mother, oh she was so lovely that everybody admired her. And me? Look at me! I am so ugly! Everybody hates me! They laugh at me! Everybody loathes me! They spite me! I don't always agree with people, I am uneducated, I am unfortunate!

"Vendetta my business associates are coming, I do not want them to see you. Do you understand?"

"Oh Papa, papa, papa! Please!"

"No! Do not disobey. Do as I tell you! I want you to stay in your room! Stay out of sight! Is this clear?"

"But Papa why are you doing this to me? I am your child. Your flesh and blood. Why are you so cruel to me?

"No do not say that. Not with that ugly face! Josefa, Josefa bring that ugly child to her room right now!"

"Oh madam, madam I am so sad. I am so unlucky! I am so disgusted."

"No Vendetta you are luckier than the street children who have nowhere to go and do not feel loved"

"Love? Love? Where is love? Am I loved by my parents? I envy the street children who are poor but are loved. Me? I may be rich but nobody loves me, nobody cares about me.

"I am really sorry Vendetta."

One day, I was playing with a child with a lovely place. Mama got angry, she said to me:

"Vendetta, how many times do I have to tell you to stay in your room?"

She then faced her friends and said: "She is somebody's child that was asked to stay with us."

"I heard it and it crushed my heart and it kept bleeding! My own mother despised me and she is not proud of me!"

I wanted to shout, I wanted to cry until I have let out all the anger inside me! Oh God, why, why do they do this to me?

I love them. I do. I love them. Ah! I better just run away to a far away place so that they can see me no more! Yes! I am certain!

I want to be free, free from prejudice, free from rejection! And now judge me and tell me do I have the right to take myself away from them?

Got it from here