PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: 'Captain Hook' Too Much for Ginebra

Mac Cardona impressed in a vintage 'Captain Hook' performance, putting up 25 points and 6 rebounds to lead NLEX over Ginebra, 97-81.

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Blows Out Kia

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters defeated Kia Sorento in a blowout, 117-88.

read more

FEATURE: Expectations for Gilas 3.0

With Chot Reyes out of the picture and the Gilas program 'under review', JPM ponders on the possibilities that may happen in the new Gilas.

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

where to get a good perm for a good price?

i've had straight hair all my life and i really need a new look. i'm thinking of getting a perm for my past-shoulder-length hair but i don't know which salons do a good job of it. never pa kasi akong nagpa-treat ng hair (rebond, color, etc.) so i'm really choosy kung saan ako magpapa-service.

suggest kayo (based on experience) kung saan okay magpa-perm tsaka ano yung price. thanks!

Smile Bench fix salon

Had my hair permed at Bench Fix salon last year. It turned out nice. And it was very cheap as well. My perming costed for only around P1250

had my hair permed recently also at Bench Fix. It's ok naman though I didn't get the result I want (I was aiming for big, wavy curls). I suggest you get digital perm na lang para mas updated yung curls mo. Menage (may branch sa Gateway) has it, I don't know other salons who offer the service.

haha, actually sa bench fix-greenhills talaga ako nagpapagupit. baka gusto niyong i-try yung stylist ko, si celi tolentino. she really knows what style will be good for you.

i asked her magkano perm sa fix, P5,500 daw, parang ang mahal masyado. may nagkwento sakin na about 3,000 lang dapat. yung sa ark salon (it was posted here earlier) pero di ko pa napuntahan.

^^ ang mahal! well, it depends siguro gano kahaba hair mo. mine's a little past the bra line kaya 1,500 lang price

@ crimson dye: yun 5500 nila is yun straight perm or the rebond, i had my hair rebonded with fix galleria for 2 years and 5500 ang price nila. yesterday i asked them for perm waves/curls it's 1300

girls... magkano na ngayon ang perm curls sa fix?

tony and guy... around 6k.

Hello

Mas gusto ko sana big curls, na parang natural curls lang siya.

Saan ba mura and with good quality talaga?

Quote Originally Posted by pilipinay View Post
    girls... magkano na ngayon ang perm curls sa fix?
    Loreal Perm (Cold Perm) - Php 1,300.00
    Digital Perm (Hot Perm) - Php 5,500.00

Hot perm - Big wavy curls. Cant start from the roots.
    Cold perm - Small curls. Can start from the roots.

I got to try the cold perm last mid-September 2010 (it shouldve been hot perm. Hindi lang nagkasya budget ko but I was too excited I got the cold perm)

It aint bad. It may depend on the hair type or maintenance.

I apply Finesse mousse everyday. Styling my hair as the messy curly type. I love the result.

Cold perm - 3 sizes to choose from but the biggest is still smaller than what a digital perm can do.

My branch: Bench Fix Katipunan

Hope I helped.

explore.experience.expand adiposethoughts's Avatar
    toney and jacky salon at market! market! has a promotion going on

P3,000 for digital perm, hair spa, cellophane (or some sorta like that), plus relax ata

basta P3,000 all you need for your new perm. dati nasa P5k yun and prior to that P8k pa nga yata.

i got my digital perm at toney and jacky (alabang) for Php5,000. so mura na din yung P3k. korean stylists pa --- i like them.

I'm a guy who has had really straight hair his whole life (which stands up), and I'm really considering getting a perm to at least make it wavy...my question is, how long does your hair have to be so that they can perm it? Based on the answers in this thread, I'm thinking that a cold perm is the best solution for my problem, so I'll most probably go for that. Also, how long do they last? The curls/waves, I mean. Sorry, I'm a total beginner when it comes to these things, and as you may imagine, none of my guy friends can help me here, haha.

Thanks!

girls, just as for it, and we'd gladly give it to you! Ü

explore.experience.expand adiposethoughts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheTear View Post
    I'm a guy who has had really straight hair his whole life (which stands up), and I'm really considering getting a perm to at least make it wavy...my question is, how long does your hair have to be so that they can perm it? Based on the answers in this thread, I'm thinking that a cold perm is the best solution for my problem, so I'll most probably go for that. Also, how long do they last? The curls/waves, I mean. Sorry, I'm a total beginner when it comes to these things, and as you may imagine, none of my guy friends can help me here, haha.

Thanks!
    sorry. no knowledge with cold perm.

but i know that usually perms last until forever. until pastraight mo ulet sya.

big curls dapat.

pero with perm kasi pag tumatagal lumuluwag yung kulot nya.

How long does your hair have to be to get it permed? I passed by Bench Fix earlier, and they said that I have to grow it out for six months before they can perm it..does it have to be really long even for a root perm?

Quote Originally Posted by adiposethoughts View Post
    toney and jacky salon at market! market! has a promotion going on

P3,000 for digital perm, hair spa, cellophane (or some sorta like that), plus relax ata

basta P3,000 all you need for your new perm. dati nasa P5k yun and prior to that P8k pa nga yata.

i got my digital perm at toney and jacky (alabang) for Php5,000. so mura na din yung P3k. korean stylists pa --- i like them.
    ongoing pa ba yung promo na to?? really want to get my hair permed eh..

You always get what you pay for.

I would save up money to have a good one if I can't get into promos and whatnots.

you might want to consider this:

www.facebook.com/beautylicious.cis

they have an ongoing promo for perm:
    P1,000 ONLY
    ANY LENGTH HAIR PERM
    with SCALP THERAPY
    and FULL BODY MASSAGE

They also do home service but for small additional charge (to cover transpo costs, etc.). Better to have your home service done on a weekday to save costs. Weekend home service rates are a bit higher.

Their contact numbers are: landline: 6214800; SUN (0933)3900305
    email: beautylicious_ci@yahoo.com

Ok naman sila kasi sila yung usually maraming customers na salon in the area

hi

i'll visit simon kim salon and beauty brick (in makati) tomorrow, gusto ko magpaperm ^^ i've read a lot of good feedbacks (http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltal...,215822.0.html) on these 2 k-salons

There's a good salon I saw last week. It's in Congressional. 900 lang yung perm. I'll go there this Friday. New look this Christmas. HAHAHA! )

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast