QB Stove - uling powered stove- what's your opinion? | Food and Drinks | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Ayoko na! Move on na!

Minsan kelangan din natin mag move-on,sa trabaho. Ano ang mga pinaka matinding dahilan kung bakit nagreresign? Alamin na ang kwento dito!

read more

Your daily kick-off song!

What are the tunes that fuel your morning? Share us your favorite morning songs here!

read more

What is your money saving style?

Saving your hard earned cash can sometimes be challenging but there are ways to make it happen. Share us your money saving tips here!

read more

REVIEW: Nerve

Truly, in a world where one can always hide behind the screen and make his own reality, courage is just a word until proof has been broadcasted.

read more

PROMO: Lights Out!

Get a chance to win special movie merchandises by joining this promo. Check out this thread for more info!

read more

Kapamilyas Unite!

Isa ka ba sa solid kapamilya PExers? Wag magpapahuli sa chika. Makigulo na sa Kapamilya PExtalk!

read more

X

We just need a few minutes of your time. Tell us what you think of PinoyExchange!

Click here

QB Stove - uling powered stove- what's your opinion?

The QB stove promises yummy food on their smokeless grill. It's inexpensive as it uses coal to cook your food. I'm thinking of getting it as an alternative ihawan since I live in an apartment.

Do you know anyone who owns it? Got any feedback before I buy it?
    It's always out of stock at

www.venta5.com

From the description in the site you provided, this is supposed to function as a a stove, not necessarily a grill. The grilling would be done using "Grill pan with drip control" which is included in the package. I've never been satisfied using the oven-top grill pans. It cooks really slow and food gets easily dried up. You're better of with those George Foreman-type indoor grills. I use one regularly (the 3D brand for around 1,600 pesos) and I am very satisfied with this. Food is already cooked on both sides and retains the juiciness of the meat. You'll be amazed how easy it is to make juicy burgers from scratch.

meron pa ba toh? Gusto ko sanang bumili. San po ba nakakabili ng ganito?