PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Alaska Books Last Playoff Slot

'Better late than never,' Alaska clinches the final seed in the PBA Commissioner's Cup playoffs after defeating Ginebra, 104-98.

read more

REVIEW: Home

Jec and Aidan are here again to do another round of an adult and kiddie movie review of Dreamworks' new animated film, 'Home.'

read more

Saan ka pupunta ngayong Holy Week?

Are you going home to the province or will you just go on a staycation? Kwentuhan tayo dito sa thread na 'to!

read more

10 Reasons to See the Commish Cup Playoffs

Belga vs Ginebra, the stellar play of the imports, Meralco and Barako Bull emerging as dark horses in the playoffs -- All that and more in our special playoff preview!

read more

MerlyVogue: Ang Ulap na Walang Malay!

Ano nga ba talaga ang nangyari kay Melissa Mendez at kay Andrew Wolff na bumulabog sa sangkabaklaan nung nakaraang linggo?

read more

PROMO: Home

We're giving away 'Home' earphones! Answer the question and get a chance to win exclusive merchandise here.

read more

QB Stove - uling powered stove- what's your opinion?

The QB stove promises yummy food on their smokeless grill. It's inexpensive as it uses coal to cook your food. I'm thinking of getting it as an alternative ihawan since I live in an apartment.

Do you know anyone who owns it? Got any feedback before I buy it?
    It's always out of stock at

www.venta5.com

From the description in the site you provided, this is supposed to function as a a stove, not necessarily a grill. The grilling would be done using "Grill pan with drip control" which is included in the package. I've never been satisfied using the oven-top grill pans. It cooks really slow and food gets easily dried up. You're better of with those George Foreman-type indoor grills. I use one regularly (the 3D brand for around 1,600 pesos) and I am very satisfied with this. Food is already cooked on both sides and retains the juiciness of the meat. You'll be amazed how easy it is to make juicy burgers from scratch.

meron pa ba toh? Gusto ko sanang bumili. San po ba nakakabili ng ganito?