QB Stove - uling powered stove- what's your opinion? | Food and Drinks | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Overseas Christmas destination

Pack your bags and get ready for a holiday like no other. Where would you want to spend your holidays outside the Philippines?

read more

Best shopping mall in the metro!

Where do you usually do your Christmas haul? It is the battle of the best shopping mall here!

read more

Favorite PBB moment so far

This season, ano ang pinaka tumatak na PBB moment sayo so far? Makipagkwentuhan na sa PEx PBB crew dito!

read more

PSL: Foton VS Petron

Are you cheering for Foton? Or will you place your bets for Petron? Talk about the PSL finals here!

read more

UAAP Finals: Ateneo VS DLSU

Will there be a game 3? Or will DLSU take the title home on Wednesday? Talk about the match here!

read more

Exchange gift ideas!

Looking for a unique exchange gift option? Check out some suggestions here!

read more

X

QB Stove - uling powered stove- what's your opinion?

The QB stove promises yummy food on their smokeless grill. It's inexpensive as it uses coal to cook your food. I'm thinking of getting it as an alternative ihawan since I live in an apartment.

Do you know anyone who owns it? Got any feedback before I buy it?
    It's always out of stock at

www.venta5.com

From the description in the site you provided, this is supposed to function as a a stove, not necessarily a grill. The grilling would be done using "Grill pan with drip control" which is included in the package. I've never been satisfied using the oven-top grill pans. It cooks really slow and food gets easily dried up. You're better of with those George Foreman-type indoor grills. I use one regularly (the 3D brand for around 1,600 pesos) and I am very satisfied with this. Food is already cooked on both sides and retains the juiciness of the meat. You'll be amazed how easy it is to make juicy burgers from scratch.

meron pa ba toh? Gusto ko sanang bumili. San po ba nakakabili ng ganito?