PEx Highlights

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

FEATURE: Philippine Cup Semis Preview

It's the Aces against the E-Painters and SMB versus TNT. Read on as JPM previews and predicts the outcome of the Fil Cup semis.

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semi-finals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semi-finals here!

read more

REVIEW: Laggies

If Laggies was an animal, it will be an old turtle -- slow, old and boring. Read our full review here.

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How can I get my PhilHealth No?

Kakaresign ko lang sa previous employer ko need kasi ng current employer ko PH nmber. Sabi ng prev employer ko nasa prev employer ko daw..eh yoko na bumalik dun..pede ko ba makuha PhilHealth Number ko?Any Websites or Tel Number to call?

I will answer my own question for the benefit of the others...
    You can get your PhilHealth Number by following this link.

http://www.philhealth.gov.ph/txtph.htm

nakuha mo na ba yung PH no.? punta ka sa pasig along shaw blvd. tapat yata ng KFC andun yung HO nila, puede mo siguro tanong dun, they can assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by jigsrazon View Post
    nakuha mo na ba yung PH no.? punta ka sa pasig along shaw blvd. tapat yata ng KFC andun yung HO nila, puede mo siguro tanong dun, they can assist you.

That's what I did, tapos binigyan na rin nila ako ng card tapos ako na lang nagpa-laminate

Quote Originally Posted by ayos! View Post
    That's what I did, tapos binigyan na rin nila ako ng card tapos ako na lang nagpa-laminate
    what are the requirements to get a card?

Quote Originally Posted by Shemale_Lover View Post
    what are the requirements to get a card?
    Me too san ano requirements

*bump*
    http://www.philhealth.gov.ph/txtph.htm
    link no longer works.

would also like to ask for the requirements. thanks!

License number . . . engr.@steeg's Avatar
    Puwede sa office nila sa may shaw boulevard or kahit saang office nila.
    Nung nagapply kame nung December kelangan lang ng valid ID, 300PESOS (Initial contribution), and ofcourse membership form (dun makukuha). Voluntary membership ha hindi yung for employees. Gets?

i need my philhealth # pero di din gumagana text serviec eh

Call Philhealth and ask to be transferred to Member services.

Read this at a Yahoo Answers page:

If you have already worked in the Philippines either as a public or private employee and your employer has deducted PhilHealth contribution from your salary, it is possible that you are already a PhilHealth member and have your own membership number. This number will be your lifetime number even if your membership category has changed. This number shall be permanent and must be used in all your transactions with Philhealth.

For you to know your PhilHealth number, y inform Philihealth of your complete name (firstname, middlename, lastname) and birthdate through telephone numbers 637-3754 or text to 0918-9635396 or e-mail to [email protected] for proper verification of your record.

meron ba silang ID card with picture? meron na akong number pero wala naman sila bigay na ID card? may bayad ba kung mag issue sila ng ID card?

nagpunta ko dun sa taft ave, sa marc 2000 building, tabi ng quirino avenue station ng LRT. nakuha ko yung Philhealth number ko, mabilis lang. pumila lang kami, less than 30 minutes. Bale MDR (member's data record) lang ang nakuha ko kasi wala raw available na card pero pwede na rin sa mga employers kasi considered official doc yun. nagdala lang ako ID pero hindi rin naman hiningi when we got there, pinasulat lang pangalan.

Quote Originally Posted by marilynmangubat View Post
    meron ba silang ID card with picture? meron na akong number pero wala naman sila bigay na ID card? may bayad ba kung mag issue sila ng ID card?
    eto rin ang nangyari sa akin. MDR lang ang binigay sa akin.

Hi, pwede po makakuha ng PhlHealth sa may Pantranco, Quezon Avenue

sabi nung isa dito, binigyan daw sya ng card tapos pina laminate na lang daw. ano ba talaga?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast