PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Indian Aces vs Singapore Slammers

Check out the scenes from IPTL Day 1 between the Indian Aces versus the Singapore Slammers.

read more

REVIEW: Past Tense

Our reviewer thinks Past Tense is a step down from KimXi's previous outing, Bride for Rent. Read the full review here!

read more

PHOTOS: UAE Royals vs Manila Mavericks

View the full album of the UAE Royals vs Manila Mavericks in IPTL Day 1 here!

read more

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

5 Biggest Impressions in UAAP Volleyball

An even better Alyssa Valdez, the struggling Lady Bulldogs and UST's wonderkid. Find out other big impressions in week 1 of UAAP Volleyball here!

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: The Second Edition

We were surprised at the interest generated by last week's special PBA feature on BasketBros. So we decided to put up a Part 2. Read it here!

read more

Page 1 of 251 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 5006
  1. #1

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Camillans forever!
    Up for Kaye

  3. #3
    grumpy eldiey8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Katherine.Kimberly



    Guys, Kaye is currently taping for an MMK episode with Diether Ocampo. Probably it will be shown this coming Friday, July 13. Please watch out for it.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiey8 View Post



    Guys, Kaye is currently taping for an MMK episode with Diether Ocampo. Probably it will be shown this coming Friday, July 13. Please watch out for it.
    waaaa new house na

    pinakita na nga yung teaser ng MMK kanina ni Kaye..waaaa excited na ako..sana friday na

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiey8 View Post
    wow guest rin pala si kaye dun sa celebration ng 20th anniv ni juday..di ko pa naman pinanood nung pinalabas last sunday yan sa abs

    thanks sa pag share

  7. #7
    grumpy eldiey8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Katherine.Kimberly
    Kaye will be on Wowowee tomorrow


    and don't forget to watch MMK tomorrow night... Let's do this for Kaye

  8. #8
    grumpy eldiey8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Katherine.Kimberly
    http://beta.abs-cbn.com/Portals/1/TV%20Programs/mmk071207-1.jpg

    Will you be able to fall in love again, when you've been already hurt by it before? Two people are faced with this question this Friday, in Maalaala Mo Kaya, as they both encounter terrible heartaches, and stumble upon each other, through a simple, yet life-changing action.

    Patty and Lester may be worlds apart, and it may be literally so, as Lester is a seaman. However, their worlds intertwine through a chance phone call one night, and they discover that they both have something in common: they're both hurting from recent heartaches! Will this common denominator eventually equate with love?

    Find out this Friday in Maalaala Mo Kaya, with Kaye Abad playing as Patty, and Diether Ocampo as Lester! Joining them are Perla Bautista, Aiza Marquez, Ruby Rosa, Lassie and Leo Gamboa!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    not_in_the_Phil
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiey8 View Post
    http://beta.abs-cbn.com/Portals/1/TV%20Programs/mmk071207-1.jpg

    Will you be able to fall in love again, when you've been already hurt by it before? Two people are faced with this question this Friday, in Maalaala Mo Kaya, as they both encounter terrible heartaches, and stumble upon each other, through a simple, yet life-changing action.

    Patty and Lester may be worlds apart, and it may be literally so, as Lester is a seaman. However, their worlds intertwine through a chance phone call one night, and they discover that they both have something in common: they're both hurting from recent heartaches! Will this common denominator eventually equate with love?

    Find out this Friday in Maalaala Mo Kaya, with Kaye Abad playing as Patty, and Diether Ocampo as Lester! Joining them are Perla Bautista, Aiza Marquez, Ruby Rosa, Lassie and Leo Gamboa!
    This is great... looks like Kaye been very visible lately on TV... Juday's celebration, Wowowee and tomorrow's MMK. Hope she continues to be visible. So many of her fans have missed.

    Le't support her comeback!!!!

  10. #10
    grumpy eldiey8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Katherine.Kimberly
    Kaye in Wowowee

    Alrep yes, i hope her MMK with Diet will be a very successful one.

  11. #11
    grumpy eldiey8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Katherine.Kimberly
    http://i17.tinypic.com/4yj6b9u.jpg

    trailer: www.abs-cbnnow.com

    from MMK thread

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    not_in_the_Phil
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiey8 View Post
    Kaye in Wowowee

    Alrep yes, i hope her MMK with Diet will be a very successful one.
    I thought she was going to do more than just promote the show. Sayang sana nagsayaw or sing siya. Anyways still looking forward to seeing her on MMK. Sa Saturday pa dito sa states.

  13. #13
    hello everyone!

    kaye did a heck of a job on mmk reminds me of shane during swan days!

    share ko lang...

    MMK 07.13.07

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUuGnDxaygc

  14. #14
    Hey..... Congrats sa Bagong BAHAY!!!

    Helllow KIC.....

    Sana may maka upload ng MMK ni Kaye... para mapanood namin! Salamat po!

    Long time no Post... heeeheee... Pero I'm back....waaaaaH!

    Wab yu guys....

  15. #15

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by wildz18 View Post
    Hey..... Congrats sa Bagong BAHAY!!!

    Helllow KIC.....

    Sana may maka upload ng MMK ni Kaye... para mapanood namin! Salamat po!

    Long time no Post... heeeheee... Pero I'm back....waaaaaH!

    Wab yu guys....
    wildz hello

    yan na yung link ng MMK, thanks sa mga diettiners kc sila nag upload niyan

    grabe sigurado mag eenjoy ka

  17. #17
    grumpy eldiey8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Katherine.Kimberly
    Quote Originally Posted by mjoyousDT31 View Post
    hello everyone!

    kaye did a heck of a job on mmk reminds me of shane during swan days!

    share ko lang...

    MMK 07.13.07

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUuGnDxaygc
    mjoyousDT31 salamat po link!

  18. #18
    grumpy eldiey8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Katherine.Kimberly
    Quote Originally Posted by rhizkhaye View Post
    waaaa kang ganda ganda ng MMK last friday ..buti na lang may nag upload na sa youtube di ko kc natapos eh thanks nga pala sa mga diettiners lalong lalo na kay tdhaven sa pag upload

    Diether Ocampo & Kaye Abad "Blue Rose" [Part 1 of 5]


    Diether Ocampo & Kaye Abad "Blue Rose" [Part 2 of 5]


    Diether Ocampo & Kaye Abad "Blue Rose" [Part 3 of 5]


    Diether Ocampo & Kaye Abad "Blue Rose" [Part 4 of 5]


    Diether Ocampo & Kaye Abad "Blue Rose" [Part 5 of 5]
    thanks for the upload, especially kay tdhaven

    nag-enjoy ako sa MMK, promise.. it's a relief from all those tear-jerker episodes that the show usually does.. super laugh trip si Kaye, and yeah, it does remind me of Shane during SWNW days.. and Kaye & Diet's chemistry is not that bad either..

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    not_in_the_Phil
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiey8 View Post
    thanks for the upload, especially kay tdhaven

    nag-enjoy ako sa MMK, promise.. it's a relief from all those tear-jerker episodes that the show usually does.. super laugh trip si Kaye, and yeah, it does remind me of Shane during SWNW days.. and Kaye & Diet's chemistry is not that bad either..
    It was a cute light romantic comedy. Okay din sa comedy si Kaye. I really like the beginning when Kaye was on the phone pati ako kinilig sa arter niya doon sa scene na iyo.

    Hope to see more of Kaye on TV

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by rhizkhaye View Post
    wildz hello

    yan na yung link ng MMK, thanks sa mga diettiners kc sila nag upload niyan

    grabe sigurado mag eenjoy ka

    WOW.... yup, Super nag ENJOY me....

    Thanks mga kapatid..... hellow sa mga laging OL: rhizkhaye, eldiey and alrep

    Mabuhay ang K.I.C.!!!

    Up for Kaye.... sana marami pang projects for her!!!

Page 1 of 251 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement

Hot Topics

PBA:

Samboy 'Skywalker' Lim rushed to hospital after playing in an exhibition game

Samboy 'Skywalker' Lim rushed to hospital after playing in an exhibition game

read more
SPORTS:

Indian Aces and Singapore Slammers pick up wins in IPTL Day 1

Indian Aces and Singapore Slammers pick up wins in IPTL Day 1

read more
TV:

The Voice PH blind auditions continue this weekend! Join the ongoing discussion here.

The Voice PH blind auditions continue this weekend! Join the ongoing discussion here.

read more
BEST OF 2014:

1 more week to get your votes in! Vote for your favorite artists, athletes and movies here.

1 more week to get your votes in! Vote for your favorite artists, athletes and movies here.

read more
SHOWBIZ:

What are your thoughts on Be Careful With My Heart's finale?

What are your thoughts on Be Careful With My Heart's finale?

read more
NMFtv:

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

read more