PEx Highlights

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

REVIEW: Laggies

If Laggies was an animal, it will be an old turtle -- slow, old and boring. Read our full review here.

read more

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    aGnOstEkfeMme

Question teaching english to koreans

how much is the rate/hr as a private tutor?
    will anyone enlighten me on this matter, i would very much appreciate.

per hour usually ranges from 200 - 250 (pre school to elementary)

does anybody know any companies in need of English tutors? tnx

^did you try sunday news paper adds?

so magkano talaga ang bayaran per hour ang english teacher for koreans?

mmmh.... I think I could offer an english tutorial for koreans.
    P150-P200/hr.
    (I am Desiree, 20 years old.if you are interested for tutorials pls. text or call me at 0920 767 3467, around Makati area only/ Global City,Taguig)

If you are looking for companies who offer english tutorials i think it will cost more because if u already know someone who is very good in english (grammar/speech/writing) then you will spend 25 to 50% less from the usual fees. for example you are going to pay P300- P500 then if someone u know will teach you you only have to pay P200-250/hr.

i'm looking for teachers to teach Korean kids English online. text me 09178518777. standard rates/hour at P200/hour. Cubao area.

Hi,

Why not magtayo tayo ng English tutorial company? pm me for those who are interested... why not diba? pag planuhan natin.

Thanks.

^magkano naman kaya ang capital?

what about on line teaching esl to koreans how does it works. my paypal acount might help me on payment thru the internet.

Basic English Tutorials here! call or text me 0920 767 3467 / email me at deathsumi_aikari18 @yahoo.com
    around makati, taguig, pasig city only.

RATE: P200/hr
    I am willing to go to your place.

anybody knows english tutorial to koreans online - alabang area? i would appreciate any info, tnx!

How does teaching english to koreans works, Is it just by emailing each other?
    Last edited by vitorio; Aug 8, 2007 at 12:21 AM.

it could be through phone or man to man. of course not email because you have to teach them American English

I do english tutorials. feel free to PM me

wondering

i heard there are website u can register to teach... have any idea about this?

@claudz11, try italki.com.

hey guys, why not thinking of pooling ourselves and put a learning center?

Hello! Do you know any home-based program in teaching English? I heard about this from an office mate. Would really appreciate you're thoughts on this. Thank you =D

Why just teach English to Koreans? You can English to anyone around the world for that matter. I already posted it before and it seems people here are slow to pick up. italki.com has an EBay like marketplace for selling your online teaching services and getting paid via PayPal.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast