SPICE GIRLS FOREVER! 20 Years in SPICEWORLD! | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 1 of 139 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last

SPICE GIRLS FOREVER! 20 Years in SPICEWORLD!

can you believe it? it's been 11 years since they debuted on the music industry. grabe it feelsl ike yesterday. halos lahat ng pinoy eh spice fans.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/254/28022sg2122363lodx0.jpg

YES!! Sinu manunuod sa HK venue? hehe punta ako dun hopefully..

pag nagpareserve ka ng ticket eh, bubunutin kung kasama ka.

wow unexpectable! so are they going to change the nickname "baby" to, i don't know, something like "mature" spice? posh is still a posh and scary is oh well.....

scary spice has the best sound amongst solo careers.

WELCOME BACK, SPICE GIRLS!!!

We fans have waited for this moment for almost 10 years...

yipee! i hope they will have an album and hinde lang concerts..can't wait!

quasi-enigmatic
    wohoo! new thread and yes the reunion news.

i couldn't get over it at work earlier. hopefully makapunta ako sa hongkong by that time. by the way, did you all see the press conference coverage by BBC? just watched the video sa youtube. kakatuwa.

Any news yet re: Greatest Hits album??? Meron ba talaga? If ever meron, sana may bagong songs, either brand new or unreleased.

quasi-enigmatic
    during their presscon, it's so funny how geri said that the reunion was like a divorce and then suddenly falling in love with your husband again or something. then mel b reacted and emma gasped. mel b took the mic and then victoria said something like "she's just saying that she's happy we let her back in..." then mel c was just laughing...

hahaha, the girls are still the same old pals. geri's cheesy. mel b is back with her loudness. emma's just cute. victoria is reserved but strong. mel c is very up front. i love her! i think she said "what a load of sh**t! to magazine rep when he asked if they would use a new technology to enhance their voices. haha.

From Yahoo Music:

Spice Girls prep comeback single

After nearly a decade away, all-girl Brit pop group the Spice Girls are prepping their comeback, with a single titled "Woman" likely to appear soon.

But it's not a new tune - instead, it dates from 1999 after Geri 'Ginger Spice' Halliwell had left the group.

Originally intended for a Christmas release, the track has now had Ginger's vocals added to it in preparation for the five piece's comeback later in 2007.

The four other members - Victoria Beckham, Emma Bunton, Melanie Chisholm and Melanie Brown - originally wrote the song alongside professional songwriters Richard Stannard and Matt Rowe, with Geri and Emma recently visiting Stannard to discuss how to "revamp" the song.

It has been reported that the updated lyrics are said to reflect how the girls have changed since they broke up in 2000. Since their 'Spiceworld' phenomenon, three of the members have become mothers, with Emma 'Baby Spice' Bunton expecting her first child soon. Only Mel C remains child-free, and is reportedly the only holdout for the reunion, recently releasing a fourth solo album, 'This Time'.

The Spice Girls are one of the most successful girl groups ever, selling over 53 million records worldwide, with a greatest hits release is currently scheduled for release in November.

quasi-enigmatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberspacebabe View Post
    Any news yet re: Greatest Hits album??? Meron ba talaga? If ever meron, sana may bagong songs, either brand new or unreleased.
    i'm sure they will release a GH album. i hope they're doing new songs too.

guys, have you seen the official reunion video? here's the youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZchW...elated&search=

eww for posh's hinaharap..hehe (pis lang!)
    pero im happy too that they're back..

quasi-enigmatic
    as they say...silicon-carne. hehehe...

these girls are addictive!

woah gusto ko pumunta sa HK concert waaah

GIRL POWER LIVES ON!

I wonder how the (ex) Spice fans would react to this news. I remember the BSB's "comeback" concert and album last year.

lumabas ngayon sa 24 oras yung reunion news. grabe nakakaexcite!

grabe super excited ako I feel nostalgic. lahat ng memories bumalik!

Yeah... kinikilabutan ako sa tuwa.

ladylike!
    So they announced that they have an announcement. That's pretty much a giveaway but I'm excited for the reunion. Victoria and Mel C manage to stay hot. The others aged a little bit.

Banned by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberspacebabe View Post
    Yeah... kinikilabutan ako sa tuwa.
    ako kinilabutan lang... zigazig akh

Page 1 of 139 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last