SPICE GIRLS FOREVER! 20 Years in SPICEWORLD! - Page 3 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 137 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... Last
    Raymond, na download mo ba *** presscon nila? oorder din ** *** nun. cant wait for their documentary on december.

lagay nyo naman *** link ng first thread natin **, d ** marunong e. hehehe!

Rodney: yup na download ko yung mga appearances nila.

I sent a pm to the moderator to change the topic title of this thread. hopefully, he/she will grant my request.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7/spicegirlsreunionsig2okwk7.jpg

I hope na pwede pang ma-include ang Pilipinas sa concert tour..

Welcome Back Spice Girls!

grabe, they should have at least spent more time in the gym before coming out

makakatumbling pa kaya si sporty? wehehehe

hay gusto ko sumugod sa HK!

Quote Originally Posted by purpleheadd07 View Post
    grabe, they should have at least spent more time in the gym before coming out
    lol! si mel b kakapanganak lang os may "melasma pa yun" mask of pregnancy tawag dun. si emma, buntis jan sa pic na yan. si geri, victoria at mel c eh sexy.

Sabi ng sister ko, they look great for their age, and also given that most of them are already mothers.

Quote Originally Posted by plum_sun20 View Post
    lol! si mel b kakapanganak lang os may "melasma pa yun" mask of pregnancy tawag dun. si emma, buntis jan sa pic na yan. si geri, victoria at mel c eh sexy.

yun nga eh, they should have waited a while...what's the rush

quasi-enigmatic
    wee, i'm so happy i finally found CD copies of spice and spiceworld...been looking for them for the longest time. so timing. i wanna get rid of my cassette copies.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleheadd07 View Post
    yun nga eh, they should have waited a while...what's the rush
    what's the rush? they're touring starting december this year...ilang months na *** yun. it's good to build up publicity as early as now since they're doing a world tour. buti na lang malaman ng mga tao (especially fans) as early as now.

they will always sell even if they're not as sexy as the pussycat dolls. hehe. they're truly global ika nga.

quasi-enigmatic
    Quote Originally Posted by gwaping17 View Post
    I heard they're doing this for the last time, one last show/concert, then no more. Like a closure, something like that.
    yeah that's what they said. melanie c is so consistent about it. they're doing it as a proper goodbye and thank you to their fans. but maybe if things turn out well they may push for a brand new album...hehe.

where did you get your5 copy of spice and spice world? ebay? I hope when greatest hits gets released here, they will also re-release their old albums.

quasi-enigmatic
    Victoria Beckham will be on Jay Leno July 13
    http://www.nbc.com/The_Tonight_Show_...07092007.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by plum_sun20 View Post
    where did you get your5 copy of spice and spice world? ebay? I hope when greatest hits gets released here, they will also re-release their old albums.
    yup sa ebay.ph, hehehe. timing lang na somebody was selling both CDs and i bidded at once. kumusta ka na?

I'm doing well. I'm quite lucky because when the albums was being sold for a cheap price I was able to by myself a copy back in 2003.

anyhow, geri halliwell, once again bought each girl a ring! this time the rings look expensive. makikitan iyo sa photoshoot na ginawang necklace ng ibang girls yung ring.

One Spice Girl is about to chew up the U.S. media scene with her athlete husband, another just had Eddie Murphyís baby and one has reinvented herself as a spokesperson for various charitable causes. Yet Posh, Scary, Ginger and the other Spice Girls were willing to put all that on hold in order to launch a reunion tour, a move that would appear to be a good idea. According to published reports, more than 1 million fans have flooded the groupís official website seeking ticket applications for the tour, the chart-topping girl groupís first since the turn of the millennium. The website is allegedly receiving more than 10 requests per second, said a group spokesperson, and they hope to generate a total of more than 5 million requests this week. Last week, the group announced plans for an 11-date tour through eight countries beginning late in the year. . .

Some media outlets, however, are already reporting friction in the group, and tour organizers are reportedly trying to keep the performers apart as much as possible to avoid any flare-ups. Egos, spotlight hogging and tardiness are already causing rifts, according to published reports, which might help squash the AEG Live-promoted tour before it starts. Rock documentary maker Bob Smeaton is preparing a film based on the tour, which is in support of a new greatest hits album on Virgin Records and out this November. As previously reported, Bob Smeaton, the rock-music documentary director famous for his works on the Beatles and the Who, is working on the Spice Girls' first official TV documentary for global distribution.

http://www.ticketnews.com/Spice-Girl...t-Requests7227[/quote]

Uy talaga?

Am looking forward to this then. Tingin nyo mag-click pa din sila?

Nung nagka-Spice Girls kasi uso din naman ang mga boybands nun. Ngayon wala na mashadong ganung type of music. Plus may Pussycat Dolls na.

People might be looking forward to them being reunited and collaborating on a new single, pero kaya kaya maibalik ang magic?

quasi-enigmatic
    The news regarding friction between the group members is unfounded and is just one of those rubbish that the British media is good at. They've always been like that. If they're not slagging one single Spice Girl, they're slagging the whole group. Hahaha, they can't stop the girls no matter what.

sana nga ay hindi totoo yan na nagsasapawan sila sa isa't isa.

I think may magic parin since over 1 million yung nagregister sa website nila. anyhow, ito yung latest update:

Hi Everybody
    We just really wanna say a massive thank you to every single one of you that has registered for tickets for The World Tour. That's well over one million of you - can you believe it? Even more are signing up every minute!!

It looks like you're still up for a great party and it's gonna be one hell of a Party!

We wanted to let you know that our relationship is stronger than ever - it is fantastic hanging out together again and we've still got that "Band Magic" with that mad sense of humour!

We've been doing a photo shoot for the Greatest Hits Album cover and making some very exciting creative plans for the tour! - Just you wait!!!

We're gonna take a bit of a break before the really hard work begins. "Baby's having a baby!" Yeah we're giving Emma some Mama and Baby time!

We're gonna let you know very soon if you have been one of the lucky ones selected to buy your tickets. We hope that you have because ití's going to be an amazing show! You never know, your friends might get lucky too so tell them to register and join in the fun... they'd be mad to miss out.

http://www.thespicegirls.com is not only the place to register for your tickets but soon you will be able to keep up to date with all of the Spicey news and gossip! It's going to be the ONLY place you can read the truth about the 5 of us!

Thank you again for your support, it's great to be back!

Love

Emma, Geri, Mel B, Mel C and Victoria. xxxxx

Page 3 of 137 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... Last