PgUp: OK, youíve been derailing other peopleís threads long enough with your long-winded rants. You obviously have a lot on your mind. The problem is, you havenít explained what that is too clearly. Judging from your post history, itís a tangled web composed of the following threads:
- Atheists are espousing an un-Filipino ideology. We have no right to dictate our beliefs to Filipinos. (Reality check: nobodyís dictating anything around hereÖ well, except maybe you with your thinly-veiled demands for atheists to shut up)
- Atheistsí beliefs are too highfalutin for your brain. We should dumb it down, er, democratize the discussion.
- Religious beliefs should be protected from criticism.
- RoT is a dictatorship of ideas; atheists censor ideas that donít agree with them.
- Thereís an ill-defined conspiracy in science toÖ do what, exactly? Iím not really sure myself.
- Atheists are engaged in a conspiracy to brainwash people toÖ do what, exactly? I donít know what Iím accused of conspiring against, either.
Did I miss out on anything? Iím sure I did, PgUp seems to have a long, long laundry list of grievances sans any coherent argument. Or maybe I just missed it?
Well, hereís your chance to explain it clearly. Go ahead. Weíre listening.