PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Daquis Bags V-League MVP Plum

Wonder who won the other awards? Check out the Shakey's V-League Awarding gallery here!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

Watch 'The Legend Ends' Trailer!

Check out the trailer of the final instalment of the Rurouni Kenshin series, 'The Legend Ends.'

read more

Calling All Travel Bloggers!

Wanna get featured in PEx-Travel? Share with us your travel blogs and have your entries promoted around PinoyExchange!

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

Wink Where is The Arena, San Juan? Paano pumunta?

Hi guys!

Madaming games ng basketball ngayon ang ginaganap sa The Arena, San Juan. Paano po ba pumunta dun? Kung me map po, mas maganda..

Thanks!

Take a G-Liner bus going to Cainta/Taytay if you're coming from Quiapo, Legarda, Sta. Mesa areas. If you're coming from EDSA, take a G-Liner bus in Ortigas that's going to Quiapo. Then simply ask the driver and/or conductor to drop you off.

^

Let me add. The Arena is at the back of the San Juan Police and Fire Stations and an International School (name escapes me as of the moment). There is a driveway leading into the Arena. The driveway is between the school and the Fire/Police Department compounds. Hope that helps!

I think it's right beside Fountain something International School.. Forgot the school's name but i'm pretty sure it has Fountain in it :P

pinoybasebol.wordpress.co m
    Tapat din ng ARENA at ng International School ay isang station ng Flying V, siguro kapag nakita ninyo rin iyon ay bumaba na kayo.

friend ng lahat
    madaming basketball at volleyball games ang nandoon...veteran na ako ng the arena, haha!

madaming dumadaan na g-liner at rrcg buses...alam na ng mga konduktor ang the arena, san juan...

aside from v-league and the coming ncaa games, magkakaroon ng games ng manila invitationals sa the arena...yung thursday at saturday games sa height ng pba fiesta conference finals...

sino may alam ng contact number ng San Juan Arena?

Quote Originally Posted by theo78 View Post
    madaming basketball at volleyball games ang nandoon...veteran na ako ng the arena, haha!

madaming dumadaan na g-liner at rrcg buses...alam na ng mga konduktor ang the arena, san juan...

aside from v-league and the coming ncaa games, magkakaroon ng games ng manila invitationals sa the arena...yung thursday at saturday games sa height ng pba fiesta conference finals...
    Wala nang Thursday games ang PBA this season.

friend ng lahat
    ang tawag na ngayon ay filoil flying v arena...

punta ka sa pinaglabanan shrine mlapit na un dun lakarin mu na lang..

I'm not familiar with the San Juan area. How do you get there from Quezon City when driving a car without passing thru the Greenhills area to avoid traffic? Is parking not a problem there?

Quote Originally Posted by greg_page View Post
    I'm not familiar with the San Juan area. How do you get there from Quezon City when driving a car without passing thru the Greenhills area to avoid traffic? Is parking not a problem there?
    Where exactly in QC?

Quote Originally Posted by troycombat View Post
    Where exactly in QC?
    I'l be coming from the Quezon Ave. area.

Dito ka daan sa may G. Araneta Ave tapos diretso diretso na yun sa SM Sta Mesa tapos kaliwa ka na dun sa dulong dulo. tapos diretso diretso na yun. di ko matandaan kung blumentrit kakaliwaan mo. basta pugkumaliwa ka na yung main road ng San Juan papunta ka na dun sa The Arena San Juan. yung dadaanan mo dinadaanan din ng mga bus papuntang Cainta galing Sta Mesa kaya di ka maliligaw, at madadaanan mo ang Puregold saka yung City Hall nila pag di mo nadaanan yun magtaka ka na. saka malapit sa station ng police yung Arena San Juan.

Dun ka pala kakaliwa sa may N.Domingo tapos kanan ka sa may pinaglabanan street, after ng joyce apartelle. tapos diretso ka madadaan mo dun yung Post office tapos nun Police station 4 tapat ng flyng v gas station kakaliwa ka dun sa pagtapos ng station 4.

16. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by greg_page View Post

sundan mo yung mga PUV na papuntang stop and shop, sta mesa

PYT - Pretty Young Teen YogiHeartsYou's Avatar
    I need step-by-step guide please!!

ano po sasakyan if from Recto to The Arena?
    tapos ano sasakyan pabalik - from The Arena to Recto?

or

ano po sasakyan if from J.Abad Santos Ave. to The Arena?
    tapos ano sasakyan pabalik - from The Arena to J.Abad Santos Ave.?

HELP please!

Quote Originally Posted by YogiHeartsYou View Post
    I need step-by-step guide please!!

ano po sasakyan if from Recto to The Arena?
    tapos ano sasakyan pabalik - from The Arena to Recto?

or

ano po sasakyan if from J.Abad Santos Ave. to The Arena?
    tapos ano sasakyan pabalik - from The Arena to J.Abad Santos Ave.?

HELP please!
    http://www.metromaniladirections.com...an-filoil.html