PEx Highlights

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

PHOTOS: La Salle Extends Series vs FEU

Jeron Teng and the DLSU Green Archers had no problems defeating the FEU Tamaraws on Saturday, 94-73.

read more

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

An FEU-NU Matchup in the UAAP Finals?

Well, you guys were calling for an FEU-NU matchup and we wrote about it! Check out our article about a potential Tamaraws-Bulldogs matchup in the UAAP Finals.

read more

Mga Numero ng Panaginip...

sa mga huweting games they match their numbers of what they have in their dreams. not even one number has a corresponding subjects or events that I know. share yours if you got one.

Back in November 2006, I had a dream that I must play the DC Powerball Lottery for that Saturday drawing. I could see the specific numbers. I woke, the numbers still in my head and just scribbled them down on a piece of paper.

But I don't play the lottery. In fact I have never played it. I don't really believe in spending for something you practically have zero chances of winning.

But something kept telling me to play it. But come friday I was so immersed in work, went home really tired that I forgot to play it.

Guess what the numbers were for the DC Powerball was come Saturday.

Yep. If I played the damn thing I could've won $120M.

Crap.

Oh well.

The next time I have a dream like that, well I'm headed straight to the lottery booth.

@sanchezmira, you need to ask some oldies in your family, they knew more about those numbers corresponding to their dreams. My grandmother use to bet jueteng all the time and she told others on what numbers can be designated with their dreams.
    But remember, jueteng is always a random drawing game unless it is manipulated or fixed. It is better to maintain a favorite number combination since we leave most of everything to chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minsan tinanong ako sa Divisoria ng number para tayaan sa jueteng.
    Sabi ko 4, sabi sa akin ng nagtanong na tindero sa katabing tindahan, bossing, malas daw sa Chinese. Sabi ko, naniniwala ka duon? kasi napanaginipan ko na apat yung chicks na nasa kama ko kagabi.
    Pero tinayaan din namin, binigyan ko siya ng 10 pesos at nilagyan din niya ng 10 pesos yung pong-piyang na 4 and 4.
    Nanalo yung isang number, 4 meron ambos yata, pero ang loko, tinayaan pala yung 4 and 4 sa ending game ng basketball kaya pala nag blowout sa lahat ng kapwa tindero at tindera nila.
    Buti hindi siya na holdup with all that money, malas nga siguro yung #4 pag nagkataon.

Pusaichi, me too got a dream of a very vivid dream of a number. the number is 4, isang number lang. the following day ang lumabas ay number 4 sa Powwerball. kung alam ko lang sana di tumaya ako at number 4 lahat ang ilalagay ko sa powerball column. may panalo pa rin konti nga lang.

Sorry. I don't have a Jueteng mentality like many other pinoys. My motto is simple: If you want to move up in life, do it the old fashioned way--plan for it, work for it, and optimize for it. Most other ways are just chamba and "pie in the sky" bullsh!t that dooms many people to either actual poverty or just wasting their potential hoping for things that don't pan out.

I only gamble on things were I can influence the outcome through effort and planning.

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezmira View Post
    Pusaichi, me too got a dream of a very vivid dream of a number. the number is 4, isang number lang. the following day ang lumabas ay number 4 sa Powwerball. kung alam ko lang sana di tumaya ako at number 4 lahat ang ilalagay ko sa powerball column. may panalo pa rin konti nga lang.
    I play powerball occasionally, parati yung last number ko ay 12, kaso isang beses palang lumabas. Nung minsan, naka 5 numbers ako, kaso sa Megabucks lumabas -- hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by opinoynated
    Sorry. I don't have a Jueteng mentality like many other pinoys. My motto is simple: If you want to move up in life, do it the old fashioned way--plan for it, work for it, and optimize for it. Most other ways are just chamba and "pie in the sky" bullsh!t that dooms many people to either actual poverty or just wasting their potential hoping for things that don't pan out.

I only gamble on things were I can influence the outcome through effort and planning.
    Good motto you have, but what we have here is just some sort of diversion in life. Para naman mawala yung pagod mo kakatrabaho.
    As in katuwaan lang, kung matalo, eh ok lang kung manalo, mas okay para meron mapagkuwentuhan.
    If your day to day living can be planned out by your own self, then you must be living a very good life. Just don't live a boring life, yung bang parang di-numero ang araw-araw mo.

(There goes the number crap again)