PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: 'Captain Hook' Too Much for Ginebra

Mac Cardona impressed in a vintage 'Captain Hook' performance, putting up 25 points and 6 rebounds to lead NLEX over Ginebra, 97-81.

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Blows Out Kia

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters defeated Kia Sorento in a blowout, 117-88.

read more

FEATURE: Expectations for Gilas 3.0

With Chot Reyes out of the picture and the Gilas program 'under review', JPM ponders on the possibilities that may happen in the new Gilas.

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shonen View Post
    add ko:

pag aso - magkakaron ka ng bagong friend
    pag hinahabol ka ng aso - meron makikipagkaibigan sayo tsaka ka uutangan
    pag tuta pa lang at hinahabol ka - magkakaron ng bagong friend, bobolahin ka, tsaka ka uutangan o may gagawing kalokohan sa yo

maniwala kayo

psychology grad ako. taking nursing *****.

dagdag ko lang:

If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness. If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend.

To dream that a dog bites your on the leg, suggests that you have lost your ability to balance aspects of your life. You may be hesitant in approaching a new situation or have no desire to move forward with your goals.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

other dream:

pag lumlipad ka, it means sex. you wanted sex.

alam nyo bang sa isang tulog, u have 60 + dreams and isa or 2 or o ang natatandaan nyo. ang panaginip ay mga bagay sa consciousness na di nyo nagagawa. kaya ito lumalabas sa unconscious. ang dream ay one form of konsensya.

halimbawa may conflict sa bahay nyo na matagal na. sa panaginip , itoy lalabas sa ibat ibang anyo. maaring ahas, apoy, tubig. et al...

Quote Originally Posted by Saw & Perz View Post

pag lumlipad ka, it means sex. you wanted sex.

oh gosh

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    thank you so much for your reply

now it all makes sense!

thank you, thank you, thank you!

I always dream of loosing a tooth or teeth that I always check on them everytime naman ako magising. I even asked my dentist/cousin kung alamniya meaning nun. Ano kay ibig sabihin neto?

Dude Wen Mae Show Hart (Pacific-Meil YouTube Alliance)
    Description: 3 Pacific Islander Americans and 2 Caucasian Americans

Sandal Dude: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsqeiIB3dR4
    Gaspar Productions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3oQfWmjVmY
    Maexdae: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhwYOkVBekk
    TheDelinkyDoeBoyShow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Q73qXjHG4
    JohnHart30: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWPVJ--JsRk

Thank you for supporting Pacific Meil!

Quote Originally Posted by archangel View Post
    I always dream of loosing a tooth or teeth that I always check on them everytime naman ako magising. I even asked my dentist/cousin kung alamniya meaning nun. Ano kay ibig sabihin neto?
    "My Teeth Are Falling"

Dreams that your teeth are falling out are the most common dreams we here at Dream Moods receive. Common dream scenarios include having your teeth crumbling in your hands or your teeth falling out one by one with just a light tap.?Such dreams are not only horrifying and shocking, but often leaves the dreamer with a lasting image of the dream. So what does it mean?

One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Sadly, we live in a world where good looks are valued highly and your teeth play an important role in conveying that image. Teeth are used in the game of flirtations, whether it be a dazzling and gleaming smile or affectionate necking. These dreams may stem from a fear of your sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old. Teeth are an important feature of our attractiveness and presentation to others. Everybody worries about how they appear to others. Caring about our appearance is natural and healthy.?

Another rationalization for these falling teeth dream may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some specific situation. These dreams are an over-exaggeration of your worries and anxiety.?

Teeth are used to bite, tear, chew and gnaw. In this regard, teeth represent power. And the loss of teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness. Are you lacking power in some current situation? Perhaps you are having difficulties expressing yourself or getting your point across. You feel frustrated when your voice is not being heard. You may be experiencing feelings of inferiority and a lack of self-confidence in some situation or relationship in your life. This dream is an indication that you need to be more assertive and believe in the value of your own opinion.

In the latest research, it has been shown that women in menopause have frequent dreams about teeth. This may be related to getting older and/or feeling unattractive and less feminine.

Traditionally, it was thought that dreaming that you did not have teeth, represent malnutrition which may be applicable to some dreamers.

Sex

To dream about sex, refers to the psychological completion and the integration of contrasting aspects of the Self. You need to be more receptive and incorporate aspects of your dream sex partner into your own character. Alternatively and a more direct interpretation of the dream, may be your libido's way of telling you that it's been too long since you have had sex. It may indicate repressed sexual desires and your needs for physical and emotional love.

To dream about sex with someone other than your spouse or significant other, suggests dissatisfaction with the physical side of your relationship. On the other hand, it may be harmless fantasy. In such situations, you may find that you are less inhibited sexually and you can even bring that sense of adventure to your existing relationship.

To dream that you are having sex with an ex or someone who is not your current mate, denotes your reservations about embarking in a new relationship or situation. You may feel nervous about exposing yourself or currently feel a resurgence of those old emotions and feelings that you felt back when you and your ex were together. Believe it or not, it is not uncommon for people approaching their wedding to experience especially erotic adventures with partners other than their intended spouses. This may be due to the intensity of your sexual passion with your fianc鮠It also relates to the new roles that you will be taking on and the uncertainty that that may bring.

If you are heterosexual and you dream that you are having sex with someone of the same sex, signifies not necessarily homosexual desire, but an expression of greater self love and acceptance. You need to be in better touch of your feminine or masculine side.

To dream that you are the opposite sex, suggests that you exhibit or need to incorporate those qualities of the opposite sex. Ask yourself, how do you feel being a man or a woman? In what ways can you incorporate those feelings into your waking life.

Kiss

To dream of a kiss, denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment. To see others kissing in your dream, suggests that you are too involved in their personal lives and relationship. You need to give them some space. If the dream ends just about you are about to kiss someone, indicates that you are unsure of how he or she really feels about you. You are looking for some sort of relationship with this person but you are not sure about how to go about achieving it. If you are heterosexual and you dream that you are kissing someone of the same sex, then it represents self-acceptance. You are acknowledging the feminine or masculine side.

To dream that you are kissing someone's hand, signifies respect.

To dream that you are kissing someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend, indicates your wish to be in a relationship and to experience the energy of love. You may be sexually acting out and desire to awaken your passion. Alternatively, it indicates a lack of integrity on your part.

If you are kissing a close friend, then it represents your respect and adoration for your friend. You are seeking some intimate closeness that is lacking in some waking relationship. It may or may not signify a romantic interest for him or her.

To dream of kissing an enemy, signifies betrayal, hostility, or reconciliation with an angry friend. Consider also the saying "this kiss of death". If you are kissed by a stranger, then your dream is one of self-discovery. You need to get more acquainted with some aspect of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by white_devil View Post
    "My Teeth Are Falling"

Dreams that your teeth are falling out are the most common dreams we here at Dream Moods receive. Common dream scenarios include having your teeth crumbling in your hands or your teeth falling out one by one with just a light tap.?Such dreams are not only horrifying and shocking, but often leaves the dreamer with a lasting image of the dream. So what does it mean?

One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Sadly, we live in a world where good looks are valued highly and your teeth play an important role in conveying that image. Teeth are used in the game of flirtations, whether it be a dazzling and gleaming smile or affectionate necking. These dreams may stem from a fear of your sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old. Teeth are an important feature of our attractiveness and presentation to others. Everybody worries about how they appear to others. Caring about our appearance is natural and healthy.?

Another rationalization for these falling teeth dream may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some specific situation. These dreams are an over-exaggeration of your worries and anxiety.?

Teeth are used to bite, tear, chew and gnaw. In this regard, teeth represent power. And the loss of teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness. Are you lacking power in some current situation? Perhaps you are having difficulties expressing yourself or getting your point across. You feel frustrated when your voice is not being heard. You may be experiencing feelings of inferiority and a lack of self-confidence in some situation or relationship in your life. This dream is an indication that you need to be more assertive and believe in the value of your own opinion.

In the latest research, it has been shown that women in menopause have frequent dreams about teeth. This may be related to getting older and/or feeling unattractive and less feminine.

Traditionally, it was thought that dreaming that you did not have teeth, represent malnutrition which may be applicable to some dreamers.

dagdag lang:

To dream that you have rotten or decaying teeth, forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.
    To dream that you are brushing your teeth, signifies your level of confidence, struggles and aggressiveness. You need to look out for yourself and your own interest.

To see or use a toothbrush in your dream, suggests that you are feeling defensive about any criticism directed towards you. You are putting up a shield or barrier to protect yourself from potential hurt. Alternatively, it may mean that you are preoccupied with your appearance and worry about how others perceive you.

hello po! resigned na kasi yung officemate kong taga-interpret ng dreams ko, kaya dito na lang ako makikigulo, hehe...

I dreamt last night na dumating yung mom ko from her province, tapos puro tinapay dala niyang pasalubong, like ensaymadas, etc and some sweets. ang dami talaga sa ref. actually, kagagaling lang niya talaga from her hometown last week. did it mean anything?

last week, nanaginip ako, pregnant and gumagalaw yung baby sa tummy ko. ano kaya meaning nun...

may nabasa din akong book dati. may mga meaning nga ang mga dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by archangel View Post

Dream of losing (not loosing) a tooth or teeth is a premonition that someone close to you will die.

Since my reply is almost a year late (just read your post today), please tell if I am correct.

i had a dream recently, na nakikilaban yata ko. ewan ko kung sino yung kalaban ko.basta may mga broken glass/bottle, cuts at knife.

ano po ibig sabihin nun?

^ hintay tayo baka may alam na magpost dito. =)

Sayang at hindi ko natupad na magkaroon ako ng sariling website para sa topic na ito.Hindi ako pinayagan ng aking mister.Sorry talaga dun sa umasang makakapagbukas ako ng website about panaginip.

Quote Originally Posted by donmaranon View Post
    Dream of losing (not loosing) a tooth or teeth is a premonition that someone close to you will die.

Since my reply is almost a year late (just read your post today), please tell if I am correct.
    Di ata totoo yan kse naubos na siguro mga kakilala ko kung ganun

frm angel to a frekin dvil
    Ako lagi na lang ako nananaginp about this guy. I mean almost everyday na! Tapos when I was pregnant lagi akong nananaginp na may iba yung hubby ko. Iniwan nya daw ako then I woke up crying. Anu kaya meaning non?

Bigyan ko kayo ng tip para maiinterpret ang inyong panaginip.Wala lang kasi akong time para ako na mismo ang magsalin sa ating lengwahe dahil ito ay German website.

Step:

1.click google site and translate into german word or sign yung napanaginipan ninyo.Isulat nyo yung german translated word.

2.click this site: http://www.deutung.com tapos dun sa may left box beside the word suchen isulat ninyo yung german translated word tapos click the word suchen .

3.Lalabas lahat ng mga related words sa may leftside,ignore nyo na lang yun.

4.Dun sa front nakalagay lahat ng meaning ,kopyahin ninyo yun tapos saka ninyo ipatranslate ulit sa google.

Ang website na ito ang araw-araw kong binabasa dahil talagang makakakuha ka ng tunay na meaning kung ano ba yung ibig sabihin ng napanaginipan ko.Ang gumawa nito ay isang German na nag-aral sa ibat-ibang bansa para malaman ang katotohanan ng bawat panaginip.

Para lamang ito dun sa matiyagang pexers!!!!!

pag bayabas - may mabubuntis

pag ahas, lalo na kung maraming ahas at di ka gagalawin - pera yan.

pag ahas at tinuklaw ka - may kaaway ka

pag pari ang mapanaginipan mo - may papanaw

dati madalas akong nananaginip. bakit ngayon mag 1 year ng wala akong panaginip. ano ibig sabihin nito?

Addicted to the Shindig
    wow, nice thread, sana naman masagot niyo itong dream ko, I am so curious about this, baket ko siya napanaginipan a week before his 6th death anniversary... actually, UAAP basketball player siya noon ng DLSU Green Archers, siya yung namatay sa isang exhibition game nun matapos magcollapse...

eto:

nasa driveway kame near a cemetery na pang-rich... we are riding on a car nung makita ko yung isang puntod na may nakasulat: "Our Beloved Mark ***** (I don't want to mention his surname na lang) then, ayun nagulat ako kaya, I pleased my friends na ihinto ang car at pumunta na sila sa destination namen, so I check the puntod, and yung katapat nun eh yung ngang puntod ng UAAP Plyer na sinasabi ko, and napabulong ako sabay tingala sa langit "it's Migs', tagal kong hinintay 'to!". Then, napansin ko, may nakasulat dun na dates, MARCH 15 1981 (01:56 PM)-NOVEMBER 8 2002 (11:56 PM), at may nakita akong pics niya dun at tinignan ko at bigla akong naluha, walang tgil then I look up in the sky, and thanked God I found his grave kase tagal ko nang gustong makapunta doon... Nung magising ako, naiyak ako bigla kase akala ko totoo na yun pero di pala, iyak na ako ng iyak at naisip ko yung dates, napaisip ako, anong meron dun, then, naalala ko, yung mga daters eh nung pinanganak siya at pumanaw siya, pero yung time di ganun...

ano meaning nung dream ko?? please pakisagot, I am very curious aobut it!!

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 18 ... LastLast