PEx Highlights

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Page 1 of 84 1 2 11 51 ... LastLast

Thumbs up PRINCESS SARAH, Ang Teleserye

Pagkatapos ni Maria Flordeluna, buhay naman kaya niya ang sunod nating susubaybayan?

Sara, daughter of a rich miner from India, comes to Miss Minchin's girls school in London. Sara knows a lot, speaks French perfectly - she immediately becomes the best student. She helps everybody and loves everybody, from little Lottie who is too young for school and desperately needs a mother, to the servants-children Becky and Peter, who are not considered people at all. But the most important thing is Sara's riches - which make her Miss Minchin's representative and evoke the mortal jelousy of Lavinia, the ex-favourite. When word comes that Sara's father has suddenly died bunkrupted, Sara becomes a penniless orphan. Miss Minchin, scared that throwing the girl out will ruin her school's reputation, lets Sara stay, making her life impossible. Sara has to do the hardest work in the kitchen, mostly hungry, with all Lavinia's hatred and Miss Minchin's despise now released at her. But Sara's spirit is not broken, and her true friends never leave her in her misery.

you'll be in my heart bestfriendjomar's Avatar
    Sino pwedeng gumanap as Sarah, ang Munting Prinsesa? Siguro si Sharlene Gonzales, o si Flordeluna ulit?

Pwede din gawing teleserye ang Cedie, ang Munting Prinsipe. Syempre si Jairus Aquino aka Pareng Jomar ang first choice ko as Prince Cedie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bestfriendjomar View Post
    Sino pwedeng gumanap as Sarah, ang Munting Prinsesa? Siguro si Sharlene Gonzales, o si Flordeluna ulit?

Pwede din gawing teleserye ang Cedie, ang Munting Prinsipe. Syempre si Jairus Aquino aka Pareng Jomar ang first choice ko as Prince Cedie!!!
    this has got to be Sharlene San Pedro... Sharlene and Nash... and add Jairus towards the end as lead in to Cedie, ANg Munting Prinsipe.

i really hope this pulls through... please no more of Eliza Penida.

Quote Originally Posted by bestfriendjomar View Post

Right! I agree. Pwede rn ang Cedie and c Jairus will play the role of the kid there. Mgandang idea!..

Martin * Newhart DVD * Fabulous TV Shows

kung sa gma-
    ella guevarra as sara
    ella cruz as becky
    jean garcia as miss minchin
    kristal reyes as ermengarde
    eunice lagusad as lottie
    that girl from sugarpop as lavinia

leading man? or boy
    -si iking
    -or ibalik si kurt perez from australia!

I like this idea tapos si Loti si Sophie

Jean Garcia fits the role of Miss Minchin perfectly!!

mas babay kung si Eliza Pineda ang gaganap na sarah!! pero ok din si Sharlene!!

..ano yang cedie, ang munting prinsipe??!! part ba yan sa story ng sarah, ang munting prinsesa?? ...well Jairus or maybe nash ang bagay sa role na yan!!

i would say bagay kay JULIA PADILLA ang role na princess sarah.
    ang gandang bata kasi.. at she's a fresh face in smallscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by justmeh View Post
    i would say bagay kay JULIA PADILLA ang role na princess sarah.
    ang gandang bata kasi.. at she's a fresh face in smallscreen.
    Oo nga pala....why wasnt she one of the choices!??! ...bagay na bagay sa kanya!! .....sya na talga...wala ng iba!!

Naging Movie Ito Ni Camille Pratts...at Si Jean Garcia Ang Gumanap Na Miss Minchin Doon...

NAGING MOVIE ITO NI CAMILLE PRATTS AT SI JEAN GARCIA ANG GUMANAP NA MISS MINCHIN DOON...

PDE ITO KAY ELIZA PINEDA... BAGAY NA BAGAY...SANA GAWING MOVIE ITO WAG NANG TELESERYE... MEDYO MAGASTOS LANG SA COSTUMES...

Quote Originally Posted by TFC_King View Post
    Jean Garcia fits the role of Miss Minchin perfectly!!

mas babay kung si Eliza Pineda ang gaganap na sarah!! pero ok din si Sharlene!!

..ano yang cedie, ang munting prinsipe??!! part ba yan sa story ng sarah, ang munting prinsesa?? ...well Jairus or maybe nash ang bagay sa role na yan!!

^^ ya i thought so...kasi i saw that movie...at parang si jean nga yun...well si jean nga yun!!

Bagay Sa Movie Na Cedie... Si Mura At Ang Ka Loveteam Nya Ay Si Mahal

.. J U L I A P A D I L L A as PRINCESS SARAH

nangangampanya lang naman.. hahaha
    don't get me wrong, i luv eliza and sharlene too.

sharlene and nash for the tv version of SI JULIO AT JULIA..

Pareng jomar for cedie or tv version of ramini, ang batang bronse(hehehe!vismin peeps must be familiar with this popular bisaya radio drama..medyo matagal na rin to!)

watchatink guyz?

Si celine nalang ang sarah *** poknat na bata. masyado ng matanda si eliza. hehehe sana nandon din si wilma espero, magaling *** infairnes.. yung cedie wag na ibalik. almost the same ang plot ng cedie at sarah.. magiging redundant na ang primetime bida kung ganun. im excited with this one!! nung cartoons pa nga ito kahit matatanda nanonood nito how much more kung gawing teleserye!! !yeah!!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by justmeh View Post
    .. J U L I A P A D I L L A as PRINCESS SARAH

nangangampanya lang naman.. hahaha
    don't get me wrong, i luv eliza and sharlene too.

sharlene and nash for the tv version of SI JULIO AT JULIA..

Pareng jomar for cedie or tv version of ramini, ang batang bronse(hehehe!vismin peeps must be familiar with this popular bisaya radio drama..medyo matagal na rin to!)

watchatink guyz?
    im with u on thaT!!

JULIA BARRETTO - PADILLA as PRINCESS SARAH

Princess Saraharlene San Pedro

Julia Barretto Padilla or Eliza Pineda for Sarah
    Cherie Gil for Ms. Minchin (mukhang malabo kasi for Ms. Jean)
    Sharlene San Pedro for Lotte
    *** batang Piolo Pascual sa "Sa Piling Mo" for Peter
    Kiray Celis for Becky

yan lang muna

i think Poknat would be way ok for Princess Sarah.

I must not tell lies
    http://www.little-princess-sara.net/pics/Sara.gif

Sarah - Julia Barretto

http://www.little-princess-sara.net/pics/Minchin.gif

Miss Minchin - Cherie Gil

http://www.little-princess-sara.net/pics/Lavinia.gif

Lavinia - Ewwww girl from Super Inggo (dunno her name)

http://www.little-princess-sara.net/pics/Becky.gif

Becky - Kiray

http://www.little-princess-sara.net/pics/Peter.gif

Peter - Makisig

http://www.little-princess-sara.net/pics/Lottie.gif

Lottie - SHARLENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.little-princess-sara.net/pics/Amelia.gif

Miss Amelia - Rio Locsin

Page 1 of 84 1 2 11 51 ... LastLast