PEx Highlights

Show Me Your Teeths: BesTEETHS!

The girls go emo and sentimental and pay tribute to best friends and sidekicks in the realm of Pinoy TV, movies, and... Batang X?

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Stuns DLSU

The FEU Tamaraws overcame a slow start to stun defending champs DLSU with an 82-77 victory to open UAAP Season 77.

read more

Where San Mig Stands in History's Best Teams

What made the Grand Slam even more memorable was how San Mig had to overcome several obstacles to achieve this remarkable feat.

read more

How to Avoid Being Offloaded in Airports

No one likes being embarassed and having their plans thrown out the window. Read to find out how to avoid being offloaded here!

read more

Season Preview: UAAP Season 77

The most exciting collegiate basketball tournament is back. Find out what the different teams bring to the table in UAAP Season 77.

read more

Follow PEx_UAAP on Twitter!

Follow us at PEx_UAAP on Twitter and get updated with all the action of UAAP Season 77!

read more

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

How to make your hair soft???

What can i do to make my hair soft and manageable??? any suggestions...

mag-suggest naman kayo!.

conditioner.

or pukpukin mo ng palu-palo sa bawat paliligo mo.

after shampooing, use conditioner [Pantene works for me ], leave it longer than you normally do, then rinse thoroughly.

SHATTAP, YAYA! :D
    Conditioner

try using a bonne hair spa sobrang lambot meron s watson's 180 pesos *** malaki. pero ako binibili ko sa baclaran natatwaran ko ng 100 *** isa. sobrang lambot, tigas kaya ng buhok at makapal.

i agree with chocolover about the a bonne hair spa . super lambot sa hair pero don't use it everyday hehe! it's the cheapest way i know. or if you can splurge, punta ka na lang sa hair salon for some hair spa tapos maintain your hair with conditioner na hiyang sa 'yo. meron kasi mga brands na hindi mag-a-agree sa hair mo so dandruff ang kalalabasan. i'm not an expert in this kind of thing just sharing first-hand experiences

same here impulzz..
    try the BONNE HAIR SPA

Pantene is also a great product for your hair, pero try to avoid it if you prone to pimples. The Pro V formula may be good to your hair, but not for the skin.

let it be
    I think all intensive moisturizers, like the ones mentioned above, work the same way. I use St. Ives Mud Miracle treatment once a week. Just browse through Watsons to try what's best for you.

Another technique is to eat well, especially those which are good for the hair (is it Vitamin C or E or something else?). It also helps if you take good care of your hair by keeping it tidy and well-trimmed.

Pantene Smooth and Silky shampoo and conditioner (the green one)- this is the only line that has the power to tame my hair, although it can cause flakes sometimes so I switch to another brand for a couple of days or use Neutrogena T-Gel shampoo then switch back to Pantene.

After that, I used Frederic Fekkai Glossing cream before blow-drying my hair, then I apply Kerastase Oleo Relax serum.

But don't put too much of these products cause your hair will get oily, small amounts muna.

alam mo short term lang yung paggamit ng conditioner. kung gusto mo talaga ng malambot na buhok, start using yung shampoo na hiyang sayo. yung mga hairfall control na shampoo. ako i've been using yung shampoo na hiyang sa kin. now i've permanently switched to clear for men hairfall something. now my hair is smooth and shiny, hehe parang commercial.

i love vitress bango na sa hair soft pa

Quote Originally Posted by abscbn View Post
    alam mo short term lang yung paggamit ng conditioner. kung gusto mo talaga ng malambot na buhok, start using yung shampoo na hiyang sayo. yung mga hairfall control na shampoo. ako i've been using yung shampoo na hiyang sa kin. now i've permanently switched to clear for men hairfall something. now my hair is smooth and shiny, hehe parang commercial.
    talaga maganda clear? wala ng nalalagas sa buhok mo? susubukin ko yan pag naubos pantene shampoo ko. di kasi tumalab sa'kin hair fall control ng pantene eh. naglalagas pa rin buhok ko habang naliligo at nagpapatuyo eh, sobra.

yung a bonne hair spa ba dalawang klase lang yun? i checked sa watsons kanina milk serum at tsaka spray yung nandoon eh....parang "leave-on" conditioner lang ba siya?

yung a bonne hair spa ba dalawang klase lang yun? i checked sa watsons kanina milk serum at tsaka spray yung nandoon eh....parang "leave-on" conditioner lang ba siya?

Quote Originally Posted by chocolover View Post
    try using a bonne hair spa sobrang lambot meron s watson's 180 pesos *** malaki. pero ako binibili ko sa baclaran natatwaran ko ng 100 *** isa. sobrang lambot, tigas kaya ng buhok at makapal.
    chocolover, where exactly in baclaran do you buy a bonne hair spa?
    & curious lang...bakit naman hindi pwedeng gamitin everyday?

Conditioner does wonders. Or a leave in oil.

i dont know if this will help but try to drink milk.. ice cream ok din since made of milk naman sya diba? la lang.. tried and tested kasi.. wont just make ur hair soft and shiny, ok din sa skin.

try kerastase oleo relax shampoo and conditioner..quite expensive pero worth it

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast