PEx Highlights

FEATURE: The Travails of Chot Reyes

Find out as Jay P. Mercado weighs in on the criticism handed to our national basketball team coach, Chot Reyes.

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Outmuscles La Salle, Claim #2 Seed

The FEU Tamaraws secured the #2 seed in the Final Four after beating the DLSU Green Archers, 65-60.

read more

The Naked Truth Scene Stealers

Here are some clear runway winners people are talking about in the recently held Bench fashion show, The Naked Truth.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Books Final Four Slot

Bong Galanza blew a chance to win it for UE in the dying seconds of the game, failing to secure a comeback win. National U came out as victors, 51-49.

read more

UAAP End of Eliminations Power Rankings

Fun times in Katipunan, the streaking Red Warriors and a very happy Norbert Torres. All that and more in this week's power rankings!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Wish I Was Here

Joey King breaks out in her role in a pretty decent dramedy, Wish I Was Here.

read more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Happy Haus Donuts

Ang dami ko nakikitang stands nito sa iba't ibang lugar. Bigla na lang nagsusulputan.
    Na-curious tuloy ako, masarap ba toh?? Hindi ko pa kasi tinry na makabili. Ewan, tinititigan ko lang pero hindi ako bumibili.

worth buying out of curiosity but NOT WORTH buying again

ok naman... relatively cheaper compare to other donuts... *** ibang flavor medy kulang s lasa pero *** iba naman masarap

isang flavor lang ang binibili ko palagi yung tsoko ring... sarap kasi eh. di ko pa nattry yung iba.

balak kong mag-franchise nito

is at cruising altitude
    maigi sa wala hahah ^_^

mas masarap lang ang mister donut ng konti sa kanya.

I would rather buy Krispy Kreme, gonuts or cello donuts although they are expensive for a freaking donut its still worth buying.

Back on topic: I agree Happy Haus for me is way better than Mister Donuts. Mister Donut's triple choco is lousy, it doesn't even taste like choco.

Angry from a franchisee's point of view

We have two (2) happy haus donut franchise.The products are good not so sweet and mura pa but the sad things is the kitchen cant supply us with the quantity we need and yung staff (delivery driver) hindi ko alam kung anong problema nya (nila sa office) kung bakit ang pangit nila makipag usap sa aming mga crew.......nung una when they're still promoting the business mabait at VERY accomodating sila but now that the business (siguro) is growing and somehow getting a share of the pie (market) parang nagiging loose ang paghandle nila sa mga important things...
    To the owners,stockholders etc of Happy haus donut,,
    I think you should discipline your staff and teach them good manners.They (including the Officestaff & owners) should treat the franchisees as their partner in business under one vision of making this business grow but with things issues going I DONT THINK I"LL EVER RECOMMEND "HAPPY HAUS DONUT" FRANCHISE TO ANYONE...
    My dad is a good guy I just hope he'll listen to me to just terminate the franchise rather than just accept all this bad mouthing from the delivery personel and unaccommodating staff!!!!,,,

Quote Originally Posted by ChengMei View Post
    We have two (2) happy haus donut franchise.The products are good not so sweet and mura pa but the sad things is the kitchen cant supply us with the quantity we need and yung staff (delivery driver) hindi ko alam kung anong problema nya (nila sa office) kung bakit ang pangit nila makipag usap sa aming mga crew.......nung una when they're still promoting the business mabait at VERY accomodating sila but now that the business (siguro) is growing and somehow getting a share of the pie (market) parang nagiging loose ang paghandle nila sa mga important things...
    To the owners,stockholders etc of Happy haus donut,,
    I think you should discipline your staff and teach them good manners.They (including the Officestaff & owners) should treat the franchisees as their partner in business under one vision of making this business grow but with things issues going I DONT THINK I"LL EVER RECOMMEND "HAPPY HAUS DONUT" FRANCHISE TO ANYONE...
    My dad is a good guy I just hope he'll listen to me to just terminate the franchise rather than just accept all this bad mouthing from the delivery personel and unaccommodating staff!!!!,,,
    ay ganun... i think i know the owner.. if i am not mistaken.. married couple ata owner nyan.. chinese ata by the name of andrew. tama ba?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by kaila View Post
    ay ganun... i think i know the owner.. if i am not mistaken.. married couple ata owner nyan.. chinese ata by the name of andrew. tama ba?
    I dont know po e.ksi when we went to their office nung una kami kumuha ng franchise si Ms.Winnie ang humarap sa amin and some staff na hindi ko na maalala.Ms Winnie is very accommodating pag nagkaron ng problem *** hinahanap namin pero without any notice sa amin wala na daw sa office si Ms.Winnie some rumor said nagtayo daw ng same donut business (i dont know)kung totoo.siguro she got pissed off with the company na rin.She supported us pa nga sa Christmas party namin na ginawa namin sa Q.C with the cancer patients siguro kung nandito pa si Ms. Winnie mas madali nasosolve mga issues eh and hindi lulusot mga staff (particularly delivery driver) na bastos makipag usap sa crew as if sya yung may ari kung magdikta.
    Kung hindi na nila kaya yung load ng deliveries dapat magdagdag sila delivery van hindi yung every time na dadami ang ddeliviran sa isang place lagi nila ppwersahin (take note PPwersahin) franchisees to open ng maaga.before we open at 9am they requested 8am so we cooperated now they're telling us 7am if not aalis ang delivery at hindi na babalikan at kung di daw susunod ipapacancel ang franchise outlet! The hell with you guys (staff and owners) anong tingin nyo sa tao namin ROBOTS hindi nagpapahinga at didiktahan nyo lagi!

Ms. Winnie?

I dont know po e.ksi when we went to their office nung una kami kumuha ng franchise si Ms.Winnie ang humarap sa amin and some staff na hindi ko na maalala.Ms Winnie is very accommodating pag nagkaron ng problem *** hinahanap namin pero without any notice sa amin wala na daw sa office si Ms.Winnie some rumor said nagtayo daw ng same donut business (i dont know)kung totoo.siguro she got pissed off with the company na rin.She supported us pa nga sa Christmas party namin na ginawa namin sa Q.C with the cancer patients siguro kung nandito pa si Ms. Winnie mas madali nasosolve mga issues eh and hindi lulusot mga staff (particularly delivery driver) na bastos makipag usap sa crew as if sya yung may ari kung magdikta.
    Kung hindi na nila kaya yung load ng deliveries dapat magdagdag sila delivery van hindi yung every time na dadami ang ddeliviran sa isang place lagi nila ppwersahin (take note PPwersahin) franchisees to open ng maaga.before we open at 9am they requested 8am so we cooperated now they're telling us 7am if not aalis ang delivery at hindi na babalikan at kung di daw susunod ipapacancel ang franchise outlet! The hell with you guys (staff and owners) anong tingin nyo sa tao namin ROBOTS hindi nagpapahinga at didiktahan nyo lagi!

I was reading all about Happy Haus kasi interested din ako. Kilala ko nga si Nicole Yala e.

Di ba napaalis si Ms. Winnie dun, from what I heard from other franchisees. I saw her face nga sa newspaper, is she wanted or something? May kasama pa nga siya dun e, R din start ng name.

May nakita din ako donut business ng sinasabi mong tao, iba-iba naman price, walang consistency sa pricing, halatang hindi marunong sa franchising business.

If you have a problem with the office, they're very accomodating naman e, why don't you talk with them, if you say na all about business ka, you should know better than to bash people who are just doing SOPs sa office.

Happy Haus is real good for low-end donuts, affordable and masarap.

Owner of Happy Haus

Quote Originally Posted by kaila View Post
    Yes, they are the owners. I met them na kasi I really wanted to know more about the business, hirap lang talaga set appointment kasi super busy sila with so many franchisees. Expanding na nga sila sa north luzon e.

Ad Hominem

Quote Originally Posted by bingo_finder View Post
    I was reading all about Happy Haus kasi interested din ako. Kilala ko nga si Nicole Yala e.

Di ba napaalis si Ms. Winnie dun, from what I heard from other franchisees. I saw her face nga sa newspaper, is she wanted or something? May kasama pa nga siya dun e, R din start ng name.

May nakita din ako donut business ng sinasabi mong tao, iba-iba naman price, walang consistency sa pricing, halatang hindi marunong sa franchising business.

If you have a problem with the office, they're very accomodating naman e, why don't you talk with them, if you say na all about business ka, you should know better than to bash people who are just doing SOPs sa office.

Happy Haus is real good for low-end donuts, affordable and masarap.
    Thank you for your comment...appreciate that very much....from a point of view ng taong interested pa lang to franchise you seem to be so attached....hmmmmm do i smell something fishsy?
    Eniweis...Ms. Winnie is not our topic here (well atleast for me,she's not the reason why i posted this blog)so i guess there's no point in letting every one else know ablout he case (ang totoo sayo ko lang nalaman yan..thanks for the info..you seem to know a lot huh! )
    in Philosophy class we refer to that as Ad Hominem (attact to the person) at hindi sya ang issue ko....that's going out of what the real topic is.
    In all fairness you are right !(absolutely right) the office staff talaga accommodating pero ang bagal ng resolution.almost everyday my dad talks to them on the phone to tell them the issue but (i think) they should send someone (definitely with a higher position) to check on the driver's attitude and to talk to the franchisee to resolve the issue once and for all.but sadly till this day hindi nangyayari personal KO na bibisita ang site namin to check the driver and our staff sadly (sadly talaga) kaya pala late ang nagiging tingin sa outlet namin driver ang naglalagay ng "time in" at ibang time ang nilalagay nya pinagsabihan ko at talagang nakipag sagutan sa kin (so much for this just letting this out because i have the freedom to do so)

I am a Franchisee! ^^

Thank you for your comment...appreciate that very much....from a point of view ng taong interested pa lang to franchise you seem to be so attached....hmmmmm do i smell something fishsy?
    Eniweis...Ms. Winnie is not our topic here (well atleast for me,she's not the reason why i posted this blog)so i guess there's no point in letting every one else know ablout he case (ang totoo sayo ko lang nalaman yan..thanks for the info..you seem to know a lot huh! )
    in Philosophy class we refer to that as Ad Hominem (attact to the person) at hindi sya ang issue ko....that's going out of what the real topic is.
    In all fairness you are right !(absolutely right) the office staff talaga accommodating pero ang bagal ng resolution.almost everyday my dad talks to them on the phone to tell them the issue but (i think) they should send someone (definitely with a higher position) to check on the driver's attitude and to talk to the franchisee to resolve the issue once and for all.but sadly till this day hindi nangyayari personal KO na bibisita ang site namin to check the driver and our staff sadly (sadly talaga) kaya pala late ang nagiging tingin sa outlet namin driver ang naglalagay ng "time in" at ibang time ang nilalagay nya pinagsabihan ko at talagang nakipag sagutan sa kin (so much for this just letting this out because i have the freedom to do so)
    ah, i just franchised today. if you smell something fishy, it's up to you. we're both business people here, so you're entitled to your own opinion.

and yes, i may be but a humble franchisee, but i make good research of the business i am entering into, and a good business person does that. that's why I AM VERY INTERESTED in what happened and what is going on in this franchise.

for my co-franchisees, let's do good business to earn more!!!

16. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by bingo_finder View Post
    ah, i just franchised today. if you smell something fishy, it's up to you. we're both business people here, so you're entitled to your own opinion.

and yes, i may be but a humble franchisee, but i make good research of the business i am entering into, and a good business person does that. that's why I AM VERY INTERESTED in what happened and what is going on in this franchise.

for my co-franchisees, let's do good business to earn more!!!
    well,that's good!congratulations to your new chosen business.I honestly admire your guts.You've definitely done your assignment/research i guess.
    keep me posted.i like you (ei im honest).and yes....let's all do good business and earn more more and more!

There's no "us" in "me" camisaroja's Avatar
    someone from my extended family owns a franchise. To be honest the product is really not that good but I guess that's why it's cheaper.

There's a Happy Haus Donuts outlet in one of the canteens in UPD. Im starting to be a fan of the Cake Streussel variant.

UP Diliman

Quote Originally Posted by pajamablogger View Post
    There's a Happy Haus Donuts outlet in one of the canteens in UPD. Im starting to be a fan of the Cake Streussel variant.
    Hi.havent visited UP Diliman since i graduated 2003.wala na ba yung Mr.Donut dun sa SC?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast