This is not to bash the christians but our own naivete.
These are about things we once believed but looking back, it elicits a little knowing smile.
1. Backmasking - I once thought that Eraserheads were instruments of Satan. We were made to watch videos of that stuff back in HS.
2. KISS - Kids in Satan's Service
3. Procter & Gamble - They sold their souls to the devil, I was always looking out for the old logo. I mean we got a memo from school about this whole thing.
4. Satanistas - There was once a whole frenzy over the satanistas kidnapping small kids in the 80s. The whole thing about their red eyes and their evil rituals.
5. Three days of darkness - Does anybody remember this? I think there was such a thing about an approaching 3 days of darkness aka apocalypse.
Anybody else want to contribute? Again, this is not to bash on christians, i.e. belief in the Bible and such.