PEx Highlights

MOVIE REVIEW: Talk Back and You're Dead

It may not the type of movie that can explain the deeper meaning of life, but it's the movie that can melt your heart.

read more

FEATURE: UAAP Courtside Reporters

Take a break from on-court action and get to know more about your favorite UAAP CSRs!

read more

PROMO: If I Stay

Join the If I Stay promo and win advance screening tickets!

read more

Show Me Your BIG Teeths!

Your favorite showbiz girls are back for a new season! Their entree for this episode: Daniel Matsunaga and PBB.

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Tamaraws Claim Top Seed

Mike Tolomia's late-game heroics helped FEU get sole possession of the number 1 seed, after a 74-70 victory over La Salle.

read more

FEATURE: 2014 PBA Draft Grades

Did your team get the right pick? JPM dissects and grades each team's performance in the 2014 PBA Draft.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How to commute to Eastwood City?

I'm accepting a job at Cyber One building and I was wondering if how can I commute to there from BF Homes Pque? May mga shuttle ba? Help me out!

lam ko lang way from pque is sakay k ng mrt baba ka ng ortigas station sakay ka papuntang pasig din baba ka sa may bridge na intersection then sakay papuntang cubao, then don k na baba sa eastwood that's far i know

From BF?

It will take 4 - 6 rides depending on your shift. Estimated travel time 1 hour and 30 mins.

My shift is from 9:30 am - 6:30 pm

What I usually do.

Take Trike or Jeep going to LABASAN. (Traffice palabas from 730am - 9am)

Take Jeep going to HI-WAY (I would suggest that you take SUCAT TATAWID to avoid a long walk)

Take Bus going to MRT (or take Bus straight to Galleria so that you will not be walking from MRT Ortigas to Galleria though expect traffic from Guadalupe to SHAW)

Take MRT and go down to ORTIGAS. (Take MRT if you don't like traffics)

WALK until you reach the GALLERIA CORPORATE CENTER

Right infront of that building is VANS/SHUTTLES that goes to Eastwood City.

I hope this helps.

You may post your questions and answers here-->ON THE ROAD: PEx Commuters Guide

Grabe naman ang hassle... wala bang shuttle? wala lang feeling ko kasi meron eh kasi mejo sikat na workplace na ang eastwood...

Question: Is there a shuttle or FX from the south that passes by C-5?

Meron pang isa..

From the Cubao MRT, take a Jeep na may biyaheng Rosario...then Eastwood ka na bababa.

ay ****? that sounds much easier! thanks!

but someone has to have a better commute strategy!

floreno: mahirap ba magabang ng jeep na rosario dun? Sa tapat ba mismo ng MRT station? gaano pa ktagal from cubao to eastwood? Dami questions. thanks! :P

rexdapogi: from what company are u?

^^ Sa totoo lang, accessiblity ang problema ng Eastwood. mararating mo lang siya through jeep (either from Cubao or Ortigas or Shaw na 2 sakay kapa, my god) or magtaxi ka or mag kotse ka, yun lang.. iba pa ren ang makati and ortigas

@hipchick19 I got a job at Soluziona. I haven't started yet kaya eto nagplaplano kung pano pumunta. Haaay.

Any more suggestions are welcome!

shivering solitude
    hipchick19: actually you have to walk from MRT - Farmers Mall to Farmers Mercury Drug (dulo ng Farmers Market), tawid ka papuntang jeep terminal and sakay ka dun ng EVER, ROSARIO - then you can be dropped off at eastwood, you can tell the driver sa citibank ka lang

16. Advertisement

Fate Harlaown's husband AbulugAdventure's Avatar
    hipchick: Medyo malayo ang lalakarin mo nga lang kung sa Cubao ka. Pero at least isang sakay ka lang at marami yung PUJ. Nagbago kasi ng ruta ang mga PUJ na Rosario-Cubao, e.

^mas safe kung sa rob. gale ka mangagaling papuntang Eastwood kesa from Cubao,since baba mo ay sa side ng eastwood na,di ka na tatawid.. ...di biro tumawid ng highway....sayang nahinto *** ginagawang over pass...

thanks thanks thanks!!!

@rexdapogi I was also scheduled for an exam with them today but i dont know how to get there hehe

rexdapogi: miske saang route sundin mo maglalakad ka pa din. Panalo na yung suggestion ko pinaka convenient. Believe me natry ko na lahat ng route from Shaw or from CUBAO.

And nga pala. Mas madaling umewe from eastwood keso pumunta dun. argh! hehehe

@r_69_e hehehe mukhang ganun nga ****. I just can't help but search further. So now my search continues...

Are there any FX or shuttles that the destination is maybe Cainta, Antipolo, or somewhere North? Coz they would probably pass by C-5 (speculation lang). Are there any of these rides in, say, the Alabang Terminal (I think southbound lang dito, pero I'll ask anyways), or any other terminal?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast