PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

Tips on a CARINDERIA business...help!

Hi all! We've just put up a carinderia in our neighborhood. It's been two weeks now and it seems that we're not doing as expected.
    Although nauubos almost all of the food for the day, it seems that we're not getting much profits.

How does it work?

Do we really need to count how many servings for each ulam? Like should we measure it?

When is it best to go to the market? Early morning or late afternoon?

Should we take note each order?

I would really appreciate any tips on this!

Thanks!

san po b *** puwesto niyo? kung nauubos ang ulam.bkit kaya wl kyo ****** tubo? mlamang po bk sobra sobra ang takal o servings niyo. tama kayo,.. dapat m sukatin kung ilang servings .. u can also consider where you do your mktg. bk po mahal ang mga tindang sahog o panlahok s mga niluluto niyo.. sino po ba ang nagbabantay ng tindahan niyo? dapat din po meron kayo begiinning and ending inventory ng lahat ng panamalengke niyo. bk kc naiuuwi ng iba(cook,waiter)iyo iluto p. dpt tlg maaga kyo magmktg pr mas fresh ang gulay at isda and pork,etc..

hope i was of some help..

jods

yung pwesto is corner ng street namin. ok naman sya, i think. ang nagbabantay and mga nagseserve is *** mga maids namin.

i think you're right, dapat may inventory management.. we trusted kasi the cook na kaya nya.. i think hindi... so maybe we should start looking on those factors..

the thing is, i never thought it needs time and effort (more than i expected) to put up even this small business...

baka inililibre ni inday si dudong?

Quote Originally Posted by omeng View Post
    baka inililibre ni inday si dudong?
    ay feeling ko nga! haha.. meron kasi boyfriend yung cook namin na nagbebenta ng gulay....

costing para makuha mo yung r.o.i at inventory para daily tracking. Baka mashado kang generous sa bawat serving. hehe

wrong pricing. mahal ang supplier mo.
    pinaka masakit sa lahat... pilferage..ng ulam, kanin or drinks...
    or nakawan mismo ng stocks mo.

important ang inventory.. bilangin lahat... sukatin mabuti, timbangin mga ingredients...

basically sa tingin ko may nakawan nagaganap sa store mo through your stocks.

Make sure you do your costing right. Do you know how much food servings should come out sa mga niluto nyo?

To keep a record, make sure your write down every order in an order sheet. At the end of the day, make a tally. You will be able to understand why profit is small.

===========================
    www.sikappinoy.com/blog/

one of the tricks daw according to my suking carinderia before, mas maganda kung parating may sabaw ang ulam para mag mukhang "marami" ang serving

at saka tama si drizzt, kelangan mag costing ka para tutok ka sa expenses mo

There was one article on operating a canteen at home in this site which might be of some help:

http://seeknomore.blogspot.com/