tofu/tokwa recipe | Food and Drinks | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

19 years. 5 films. Has the 'Mission Impossible' franchise finally found its voice? Find out in our movie review here!

read more

August Movies Schedule!

Find out the full movie lineup this August in our movie infographic! See it here.

read more

PROMO: Inside Out

Join our movie promo and get a chance to win tickets to the premiere of 'Inside Out' in IMAX!

read more

Travel Photo of the Week: Miyajima, Japan

PExer 22mai shares his travails in Miyajima, Hiroshima in this week's PEx Travel Feature!

read more

Show Me Your Teeths: The Finale

As the adage goes, all good things must come to an end. Chelsey and Merly talk about happenings in PEx for one last time in the series finale of Show Me Your Teeths.

read more

On Ginebra and Tim Cone

JPM talks about his personal Ginebra fandom and the arrival of Tim Cone in the Barangay. All that in this week's PBA Feature that you don't want to miss. Read it here!

read more

...just because

tofu/tokwa recipe

Can you please share your tofu/tokwa recipes? I'm planing to cook this for good friday. Can you recomend a recipe that is not soy sauce based?

ay, medjo konti *** alam kong luto s tokwa...

pede po ihalo mo s toge, prang ginisa tpos my sabaw... or pede rn *** petchay n my tokwa,small cubes *** *** tokwa seasoned with soy sauce ska konting harina *** lumapot. or pede rn kung gusto mong soup ***, miso soup tpos lgyan mo ng tokwa ska nori seaweed sheet, *** pinang rawrap s pggawa ng maki(california maki,teka maki,etc...),tpos cut mo rn into small cubes...

DVD Movies| Love Inc. DVD