PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

...just because

tofu/tokwa recipe

Can you please share your tofu/tokwa recipes? I'm planing to cook this for good friday. Can you recomend a recipe that is not soy sauce based?

ay, medjo konti *** alam kong luto s tokwa...

pede po ihalo mo s toge, prang ginisa tpos my sabaw... or pede rn *** petchay n my tokwa,small cubes *** *** tokwa seasoned with soy sauce ska konting harina *** lumapot. or pede rn kung gusto mong soup ***, miso soup tpos lgyan mo ng tokwa ska nori seaweed sheet, *** pinang rawrap s pggawa ng maki(california maki,teka maki,etc...),tpos cut mo rn into small cubes...

DVD Movies| Love Inc. DVD