Coldplay - Page 41 | Music and Radio | PinoyExchange

X

Page 41 of 42 First ... 31 40 41 42 Last

1. Chrismas Lights - favorite all time kahit di pasko. Or dahil may hugot ako kay Ex!

2. Charlie Brown

3. Fix You

4. The Scientist

5. Every Teardrop is a waterfall

6. Paradise - naging favorite ko dahil sa Life of Pi

Lahat ng kanta ng Coldplay maganda!

Strawberry Swing

My ex told me it gives him a nostalgic feeling and the song reminds him of me.

but ohhh... I love coldplay so much <3

My favorite Coldplay song is yellow

Quote Originally Posted by MoonStruck View Post
    Ma-share lang:

[video=youtube;AKOlxeAUMdE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKOlxeAUMdE
    Grabe naman si Globe. Private na yung concert video. Ayaw mag-share. Buti na lang napanood ko na bago nawala.

every teardrop is a waterfall.

- ok kasi kantahin pag lasing

Fix You - my personal anthem

Yellow - the first Coldplay song na alam ko

The Scientist

--

These are the more popular ones but other Coldplay songs are just as great.

Love them dati, pero ngayon di na. I can't stand their sound and Chris Martin's voice now.

Parachutes is still their best album for me. Viva La Vida was their last good album IMO.

See You Soon, Sparks, and Yellow are my favorite Coldplay songs.

I like the melody of Clocks and Viva La Vida, the rhythm of Every Teardrop is a Waterfall, Princess of China, Hymn for the Weekend and Paradise, and the sentimental value of The Scientist

1. In My Place- this song made me an avid fan of coldplay! Impluwensya ni crush. So habang nag uusap kami paulit ulit niya tinutugtog yung song. I owe it to him big time hehehe

2. Yellow

3.The Scientist

4. Fix You

5. Lahat ng songs sa Mylo Xyloto

6. Life in Technicolor

7. Magic

8. True Love

9. Sky Full of Stars

10. Fun

11. Amazing Day

Last but not the least Viva La Vida! Saya ng beat

My favorite Coldplay songs changed through the years as I get to discover their songs more. So far eto.
    1) Charlie Brown-feel good song
    2) Strawberry Swing- one of the most relaxing songs daw and yes I agree
    3) The Scientist- first song to hear and made to love them. that sad but catchy song and that MTV
    4) Yellow- for you I bleed myself dry?
    5) Politik
    6) Shiver
    7) Magic
    8) Clocks
    9) Atlas
    10) Sky Full of Stars

"I drew a line, I drew a line for you, Oh what a thing to do..."

Ma-share lang:

[video=youtube;AKOlxeAUMdE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKOlxeAUMdE
    Grabe naman si Globe. Private na yung concert video. Ayaw mag-share. Buti na lang napanood ko na bago nawala.
    Ayun, it's back up.

On the topic question, The Scientist is what I can probably call a Coldplay song I can relate with the most although Yellow is the all time favorite.

pinakagusto ko na era ng coldplay yung from parachutes upto x&y.

Sigh. It is so hard to get the damn tickets. Sa SG na nga lang makapanood. Hello SG people? Hehehe

8,000 tickets for Coldplay PH concert snatched up in 6 minutes
    ABS-CBN News
    Posted at Nov 18 2016 11:03 AM

MANILA - If you’re hoping to score some tickets to Coldplay’s first ever concert in Manila, you will have to try again when another pre-sale opens next week.

It took only six minutes for the first batch of tickets for the much-anticipated performance to be reserved, according to MMI Live’s Rhiza Pascua.

Those looking to see Chris Martin and his band live needed to reserve their tickets via a text message intended for Globe subscribers. They will then receive a code equivalent to two tickets for their section of choice, which they can then present to SM Ticket outlets on Sunday.

Prices for these tickets range from P1,800 (General Admission) to P22,500 (VIP).

However, within minutes of the start of the pre-sale (9 a.m.), many Twitter users began complaining that they received a text message saying that the tickets sans the VIP section were sold out, resulting in the hashtag #GlobeColdplay topping local trends.

A few minutes more and Globe began sending text messages announcing the closing of the pre-sale, which was originally intended to run until 9 p.m.

READ: 12,000 tickets for Coldplay SG concert sell out in 1 hour

But if it was heartbreak for many, it was joy for some who did receive a code and an opportunity to watch Coldplay during their scheduled performance at the Mall of Asia Concert Grounds in Pasay City on April 4. The Manila leg is part of the band’s world tour, which will also hold stops in Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, and Japan.

Another pre-sale will be opened for Citibank cardholders in the country from Monday to Tuesday next week ahead of the general public sale scheduled on November 24.

The Coldplay performance in Manila was announced early Tuesday by MMI Live. The prices and venue were quickly met with some criticism, with one online user even starting a petition online asking organizers to hold the concert at the Philippine Sports Stadium in Bulacan, an open stadium that can hold up to an estimated 20,000 people, instead.
    Pascua, however, has since addressed these suggestions on her Twitter account, writing: "MOA is what was already picked by all the parties including the artist. We need to respect that."

Page 41 of 42 First ... 31 40 41 42 Last